rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealer Connects

Dealer Connects

I have recently decided to move in different circles, where nose candy/trees are much more prevalent. I don't do the hard stuff, just like to smoke up once in a while.

I need some help on this matter: I don't want to be that guy who tricking to get a bang, but if you had only seen the caliber of girls that walked away with slimy dudes, you would know where I am coming from. I mean this is Boston and I had hooked NYC/Paris level models.

Anyways my question is: How do I get the connects with a dealer? I have my boys who have hooked me up with the trees, but their guys don't have a full inventory. I also want to be discreet as possible on this matter, so I can't exactly go through social circle.

Any advice?

Dealer Connects

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST ON THE FORUM. ANYTHING YOU POST COULD BE USED AGAINST YOU IN A COURT OF LAW. SINCE THIS IS ON THE WEB YOU ARE EFFECTIVELY CROSSING STATE LINES FACILITITATING A CRIMINAL ACT.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Dealer Connects

I'm not trying to call anyone out. You really have to be careful with this kind of stuff. You never know who is on a forum.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Dealer Connects

Alright let me clarify: I am not looking for names or numbers -- just the pathways as in your new to a city and want to get the hookups.

Dealer Connects

Start keeping company with strippers. Hang with them after hours even if you have to take a nap and start your evening later.I find it very hard to believe that shit would be hard to find in Boston,people there love to party.

Dealer Connects

^

Appreciate the advice.

Dealer Connects

I would ask a young person who lives by you.

Dealer Connects

Quote: (05-28-2011 10:16 PM)houston Wrote:  

I would ask a young person who lives by you.

I think that works for the greens but not for others.

Dealer Connects

Once you get the bud man, ask him about other shit.

Dealer Connects

http://www.WeBeHigh.com

check out this website, this is what you need.

Dealer Connects

Quote: (05-28-2011 10:39 PM)houston Wrote:  

Once you get the bud man, ask him about other shit.

I'll give it a try, see wassup.

Dealer Connects

Quote: (05-29-2011 08:21 AM)Tommy Wrote:  

http://www.WeBeHigh.com

check out this website, this is what you need.

This is a great resource! As I said I do partake of the greens and it seems like Boston has really mellowed out (its no Cali tho).