rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should you man up after a flake?

There is allot of flake threads where it's best to move onto the next number but what is wrong with telling her when she messages you back with some lame excuse that you aren't going to take her crap?

I'm the type of guy where if someone gets on my nerves I will tell them bluntly and just cut it.

I read an article via Rooshv where a girl flaked on him and he let her have it where she was crying.

Here is a couple of my replies

"You play games, goodbye!"
"I don't have time for players, latz"

It usually follow a sob story which I don't bother replying...

My point is, why not stand your ground and put her into her place? No reply means she won't learn to respect a man. Being a "leader/man," and telling her she did wrong makes more logic to me? What do you guys thinks?

Meh. It's not going to wet their panties and make them want to fuck you. Either next, or restart after a week or so.

Chances are you are not going to change her behavior. For me, I usually just go "ghost" (stop texting) unless I felt the reason for the flaking was legitimate and a second chance is warranted. Otherwise you can always opt to put her in her place, but for me that means taking her down a notch with the truth, not an insult. She disrespected your time commitment and homie don't play that.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (06-01-2015 07:48 PM)Ausguy Wrote:  

Bro, this is a really strange thing to say to a woman.

Quote: (06-01-2015 07:56 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Chances are you are not going to change her behavior. For me, I usually just go "ghost" (stop texting) unless I felt the reason for the flaking was legitimate and a second chance is warranted. Otherwise you can always opt to put her in her place, but for me that means taking her down a notch with the truth, not an insult. She disrespected your time commitment and homie don't play that.

If it's a valued excuse and she gives 4-24 hours notice, I wouldn't reply. If she is very attractive, I would message her again in another week and try to set a date.

Scenario 1: The other week I had a girl messaging me all day long after I got her number. I set the time and place the next night where 5 minutes before she cancels on me cause she had to pick up her sister. I message her and said okay, we will make it in an hour instead. No reply for the next hour. So I message her and said.

"You play games, goodbye"

Sob story 30 mins later, I didn't reply.

Scenario 2: The other night, we were going to catch up, she message me back the next morning saying she fell asleep and that she just got back from interstate and been up from 5am. That day I didn't confirm the time but she said we will catch up in the evening. After this reply, I tried to confirm the time 2 minutes later but I didn't get a reply to the next morning with the "I fell asleep bullshit."

"I'm not happy, if something changes you let me know. She replied, "I'm sorry, blah blah blah, I have today off..." I said "I'm busy today, maybe another time we might catch up, cya!" She sent a couple more message but I didn't bother replying.

Quote: (06-01-2015 08:36 PM)Ausguy Wrote:  

She sent a couple more message but I didn't bother replying.

You can continue to stroke your ego, or you can get these girls to stroke your cock.

Choose wisely.

Quote: (06-01-2015 08:04 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Nothing wrong with calling her out on it if she is playing major games with you.

Quote: (06-01-2015 09:06 PM)Ausguy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-01-2015 08:04 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Nothing wrong with calling her out on it if she is playing major games with you.

Women are not called players dude, are they attention whores?, yes, are they teases? most definitely but players nope.

Calling out these flaking fucktards:

Is it going to get you laid?
Is it going to change their behavior?
Or is it going to stoke their already out of control egos?

My response to flaking is nexting and deleting them. It's not worth wasting my time or the battery life on my phone to reply to them. It's their loss, not mine.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Keep it simple and not butt-hurt.

"Our communication has been silly, did you get round to xyz/what's up"

I consider it my personally responsibility to myself to ensure that I have enough potential bangs in the pipeline that I can't afford to waste time on a woman who has already flaked once.

Then it's less of a question of "what is the alpha move here?" and more of a question of "what do I want?"

I'm the King of Beijing!

I found this from an article via Rooshv

"Now set a date like you normally would by asking her for a drink a day or two in advance. If she agrees, tell her you will call her that afternoon to set a time but are thinking around 9pm, for example. Then when the day of the date rolls around, simply don’t call or text her."

http://www.rooshv.com/anti-flake-defense...lege-girls

Has anyone had any success with this method? If you do it with every girl you asked out, did it increase or decrease your success rate? Might try it only on westernised women so they don't get an ego boost but not eastern women...

Quote: (06-03-2015 11:34 PM)Ausguy Wrote:  

I found this from an article via Rooshv

"Now set a date like you normally would by asking her for a drink a day or two in advance. If she agrees, tell her you will call her that afternoon to set a time but are thinking around 9pm, for example. Then when the day of the date rolls around, simply don’t call or text her."

http://www.rooshv.com/anti-flake-defense...lege-girls

Has anyone had any success with this method? If you do it with every girl you asked out, did it increase or decrease your success rate? Might try it only on westernised women so they don't get an ego boost but not eastern women...

I think it works. I've done this a few times and haven't gotten a flake.
I have had to wait a bit because I will usually send a message 5 minutes before saying I'm running late. I have gotten "oh you never got a hold of me so I didn't know we were still on" but they show

You've gotten some good advice and to me, I think it's best to move on from a flaky girl. Why waste your time.

If you are getting flaked on a lot, maybe you need to dial the intensity back a little...something in your vibe might be tripping you up. Or maybe you are targeting the same type of chick who's prone to this kind of behavior. But if you aren't getting flaked on a lot, then I think you need to figure out why you care to "revenge" her. Does a flaky chick get under your skin that much? You might be taking things too personally, man.

I keep thinking about what Gio said about flaking:

Instead of getting mad, thanks the girls for their feedback. Flake is an honest feedback that your game isnt good enough.

Of course he meant it figuratively, aint no way Im thanking no bitch for flaking on me, but that is to say do not get mad or get back at her. Simply up your game so she s excited to see you next time. And sometimes shit happens in life, let it go.

Same thing with flake prevention techniques. If a girl is about to flake that means she is not comfortable/not interested. Sure there are things you can do to get her out, but, is it worth your time to go out with a girl like that?

Heck Ive gone on plenty of dates with no flakes that went nowhere. Cant fathom having time for a girl that planned to not be there.

Flake will always be part of the game but as your game gets better you should get less flake, or, more importantly, less concerned about girls flaking because you simply dont give a damn.

My approach and early game has gotten pretty good lately and my flake rate plummet. I have a main now who, before we got together, went on 3 dates and every time she arrived before I do. Its much more pleasant that way rather than try getting out a flaky girl. Think of it as a screening process. Flaky girls make horrible companions anyway

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

If a girl flakes on you, 9 times out of 10 your SMV isn't high enough for her.

It's hard to realize that you're not worth it to her, especially when she's a 5 at best.

Quote: (06-04-2015 08:20 AM)elcidcampeador Wrote:  

It's hard to realize that you're not worth it to her, especially when she's a 5 at best.

Yeah man, she can get a Chad Thundercock!

It may take her a whole year to get it, but she can get it!

one of the three
- you did not build high enough value in her eyes
- you built too much value, she now thinks she can't match you, feels bad, shies away
- she is on the fence, found something better, felt that it's less anxiety-producing this way, went with it, OR social pressure of some sort

If the third, you had little to do with it.
If the second, you botched it up royally.
If the first, more game is what you need, brother.

Either way, never ever show resentment.
You cannot logic a cat into going for the string you're dangling. You must make it enticing for her.

If you'll see her again, build more value (or comfort, in case you already built too much value).
If your paths will not cross again, consider that a missed opportunity, but stop feeling sorry for yourself.

I do not regard upfront flakes as "phew, that saved me a lot of trouble".
Any girl can do anything at any given time, depending on the guy and her state of mind.
It just didn't come together in a way that worked for you.

Next time, do what you can. But it's like planting seeds. You can only do so much with soil prep and watering etc. The rest is up to nature; hers, in this case.

There is allot of flake threads where it's best to move onto the next number but what is wrong with telling her when she messages you back with some lame excuse that you aren't going to take her crap?

I'm the type of guy where if someone gets on my nerves I will tell them bluntly and just cut it.

I read an article via Rooshv where a girl flaked on him and he let her have it where she was crying.

Here is a couple of my replies

"You play games, goodbye!"

It usually follow a sob story which I don't bother replying...

My point is, why not stand your ground and put her into her place? No reply means she won't learn to respect a man. Being a "leader/man," and telling her she did wrong makes more logic to me? What do you guys thinks?

Please don't do this. If you wig out on 10 girls over the course of a year, chances are you'll run into at least one of them during a night out. If you take the high road that is a potential ripe prospect that is shot. Plus if she's with any friends those girls are also shot.

I've both wigged out and played it cool and then seen the girl from each scenario out a few months (or a year or so) later. With the girls I wigged out to, I felt lame and wanted to get away. With the girls I was cool to (out of 3 that I saw out later), I wound up talking pleasantly with all of them and actually hooked up with 2 of them.

Don't burn bridges - especially when you don't know what's going on in somebody else's life.

Agreed - but sometimes it's that your value is a 7.5 but the other guy she's been out with a couple times more is (in her eyes) an 8.5. So it's not that you're a complete loser or something. She wouldn't have agreed to hang out and make out/hook up with you in the first place if she wasn't interested a little bit. Plus if the other guy she picks really IS higher value than you, chances are he's going to play her and she'll be back available in a couple of months. Play it cool and it's possible she'll hit you up on her own. It has happened more than a few times to me.

Never burn bridges. Never. Ever. The world is too small.

Quote: (06-04-2015 12:40 PM)BrazilianCocaine Wrote:  

You need a reality check. I knew a chick who was both fat and ugly, a 4 on a good day, but she put up a profile on a casual sex site and had all the bodybuilder cock she could handle. She said something like "bodybuilders crave the booty" or some self-serving bullshit. Nah, they're just jacked up on test and will fuck anything with a hole.

It's the old player vs provider. If all a 5 wants is a player to give her the dick, she can get it no sweat. If she wants commitment, that's gonna be a different deal.

it depends on the relationship i have with that girl. if it's still new and fresh then it's no big deal. if we've been dating for few weeks and she says stands me up when we're about to go to some sort of an event together then i call her out on it hard.

also it's not truth that it comes down to your lack of value when a girl flakes you. no. from what I've seen a lot of girls lead messy disorganized life. often times forgetting about or running away from way more important things in their lives that meeting up with a new. guy. simply put they are just fucked up. so don't take all the blame.

if you don't believe me then go date a couple of popular hotties and you will see how ridiculous their daily decision making process looks like at times. it's one big fucking mess. almost like looking at lost children.

then what happens is you're there waiting for that next text message from her while she threw her phone away in fury cause something pissed her off that day and emotionally she's all over the place so you're the last thing on her mind then and there. and it's not even you fault.

so if you're still new for that girl don't sweat it. there's not enough deep rapport or connection between you both to demand from her better behavior.

go silent for some time and re-engage later like nothing happened.

it's very important to be cool about it in the early stages. girls like to consciously test guys by temporarily withdrawing attention to see whether you will freak you or not. either via phone or even just before sex. many times i heard how a girl purposefully rejected guy's advances only to see how he will react to. those you got butthurt were screened out immediately.

so play smart. view it as another part of game. and if she's really not interested you did what you could at a time right?

Hell yeah you should.

BURN BRIDGES!

Get it all out of your system. FUCK THAT BITCH.

And when you do that for a few months and your numbers aren't getting better, come here and learn some game

WIA

O.P., can you please post a link to the article where Roosh let a girl have it after she flaked on him? I don't remember seeing that article.

Quote: (06-04-2015 03:20 PM)RockHard Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2015 12:40 PM)BrazilianCocaine Wrote:  

You need a reality check. I knew a chick who was both fat and ugly, a 4 on a good day, but she put up a profile on a casual sex site and had all the bodybuilder cock she could handle. She said something like "bodybuilders crave the booty" or some self-serving bullshit. Nah, they're just jacked up on test and will fuck anything with a hole.

It's the old player vs provider. If all a 5 wants is a player to give her the dick, she can get it no sweat. If she wants commitment, that's gonna be a different deal.

Dude you are right now that I think about it and that's really depressing.

This guy could just wait one more day and smash a half-way decent chick instead.

Back in the day Men had standards (at least on the surface in public) and would not be seen or even rumored/heard of with a Golem looking chick. Guys would travel hundreds of miles just to fuck ugly Women and not have his homeboys find out. Of course I am talking about 1600's but nonetheless...