rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Married Women

Married Women

So, I played my first married chick this past week in Las Vegas. It was a business conference, so lots of professional people. I've gamed the airheads that live there before, and even two strippers, but I'm come to prefer more intelligent women as I've aged.

So, this woman was 33, Asian from Cali, pretty hot. Very smart. Prior to ramping up the pressure, things were going quite well. She clearly enjoyed my conversation and was really into.

Now, here is why I am posting to my fellow Lotharios who have decided married women are a worthy challenge: It was VERY difficult and the resistance was just incredible.

We're finally alone at about 1:00 in the morning, and I start getting closer, more touching, etc. She immediately starts telling me how she's married, blah blah, but makes no effort to move away or stop me. So, of course I increase the attention, indirect kissing, etc. Eventually, she keeps saying no, but then tells me I can walk her to the elevator. Now, of course I simply kept holding her and walked with her back to her room. All the while, I keep getting "no"!

Now, once we are back to her room, it took about 30 minutes of playful touching until she would let me make out with her. Once that started, it was easy to let my hands wander. She actually stopped me at one point to tell me for the millionth time she was married, but put up no resistance when I started making out with her again.

The curious part about it all is she would not let me fully undress her, and she would repeatedly come to her senses with protests which were easily ended by additional heavy makeout sessions. Eventually I pulled her dress down to suck her tits, but she would never let me take it off. It got to be past 4:00 in the morning and I was getting tired, so I finally just had to push her panties to the side and fucked her with her dress on. By that time, I had been fingering her for so long she was soaking wet.

Of course, as soon as I was done she insisted I leave, again, and so I did.

Is this level of internal conflict familiar to you folks? I tell you, it was so bizarre. Usually, when a woman is that wet she finally gives in happily but it was like she just couldn't let herself completely go in the moment even up until the bitter end. It was sort of unsatisfying for me for this reason.

Just curious!

Married Women

Never fucked a married woman, but in my experience chicks with boyfriends will either be complete no-gos or they'll bang you the same night with very little resistance. A girl knows when she's putting herself in a position to cheat and I think it takes a conscious decision to do so, so by the time you're alone with her going to a room most of the work is already done. Strange that this girl resisted heavily until the very end, maybe she kept feeling guilty about cheating and put up all that resistance so she could rationalize it as having "just happened."

The panties-to-the-side move is classic by the way, I'm surprised it doesn't get brought up more around here. A great way to pull it off when you're getting resistance to taking clothes off is to start dry-humping, then use to the "let me get something, just in case" line to get a condom before you do the pull-to-the-side move (the only time I've ever gotten resisted on Roosh's condom line was in this situation, but the "for rubbing, so we're completely safe" response worked like a charm).

Married Women

Quote: (05-28-2011 01:51 PM)Martin_Heidegger Wrote:  

Is this level of internal conflict familiar to you folks? I tell you, it was so bizarre. Usually, when a woman is that wet she finally gives in happily

Did she come? I personally wouldn't want to go through a hard labor seduction like that unless there was at least a total breakdown at SOME point...