rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Easiest Country to Have a 3some

Reading the thread about leftover chinese women, made me discover the youtube page of this dude. I dont doubt his sincerity, and he is an inteligent man, who one can learn a lot from, even if he loves his drink.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPXvQ59_...a&index=23

And according to him, 3somes in China can happen regularly and he admits he is an ugly man.
I have only had two 3somes, both in the US.... many years ago. Never in Colombia, Brazil, Phils, Thailand, Indonesia, etc. And not for lack of trying.
Do we need to start going to China also or just hype.

I read good things about East Africa regarding the easiness of threesomes.

Mans full of it. China is pretty traditional. Ive seen Chinese women fascinated by the novelty of adult films which are banned. The women don’t know what a Pap smear is. Be careful

Quote: (04-26-2018 01:13 PM)nampa1234 Wrote:  

Mans full of it. China is pretty traditional. Ive seen Chinese women fascinated by the novelty of adult films which are banned. The women don’t know what a Pap smear is. Be careful

This thread is almost three years old and the YT video is no longer there. Anyway, I'm sure you could have a 3-some in China with club sluts, karaoke girls, pros, semipros or the like. But not with regular women. Same as most Asian countries.

EE countries place high value on a woman's beauty, so there are lots of girls that want to try that. Since many aren't necessarily lesbian but are still bi-curious, that gives a good chance for a 3-some. A lot of girls who wouldn't usually be into it, might do it if they are hammered or if you can find a Tier 1 girl for them to try it with.

You can think of the Western equivalent being you pick up a girl and her friend comes along to wait outside the room for the bang to finish. The EE girl experience is usually different and can be any of:
1) she is encouraging her friend to bang and telling both of you what to do while she watches
2) she jumps in so she can kiss, touch the friend
3) she wants a turn after watching and the friend is done

I'm betting Scandinavia and Netherlands are the easiest to get a 3 some. Those countries are all about the gender fluid, fake lesbian nonsense. They love to drink too so, shit can just "happen".

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Excluding quality the place I would think as the easiest would probably be the Philippines. Though that's just because it is the easiest place on earth.

From anecdotal evidence I've received from friends, it's definitely the Philippines.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Liberia.