rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

Came across this today while bored at work. It's just a subreddit full gifs/videos/pictures of girls blatantly checking guys out.

http://www.reddit.com/r/GirlsMirin/

[Image: 2pALdo9.jpg]

[Image: WmOM7H8.jpg]

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

I'll go and post a dick pic there.

See who's mirin' then.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

Anyone who has been doing [what we do] for a while, already knows that they all do it.

Why go online, to look at pictures of girls, looking at other men??

Its weird.

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

It's not weird. You go on the page and you have a quick scroll it's not a major time investment.

It's helpful sometimes to see a real life picture of something you've spotted in your life with others or noticed happen to you.

We know it all happens sure but that doesn't mean it can't pique my interest to see a well timed picture capturing it to illustrate and remind myself to be on the look out next time it happens to me

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

I'm dying
"Check out this subreddit"
"Why would you go on this weird subreddit?"
"Bro it's a subreddit"

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

reddit=gays

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

Nice.

Funny to watch. It should give men motivation that women indeed are hardwired to react to a well-trained physique. This will never change:

[Image: HelplessGlassAfricanjacana.gif]
"Normally I am not into Asian guys, but...."

Ah - women - so predictable.

They also linked to the oldie but goldie dick-staring video from NYC:

----

In the end you see the wife of this guy reacting to his body, but the entire video is interesting. A personal trainer gains weight for a while only to test out how hard it is to lose it all:

He could have attained it faster via a more alternative diet change, but it's still interesting.

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

Those top two pics you can see the girls thinking " how gay is he?".

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

Quote: (05-29-2015 07:17 PM)Checkmat Wrote:  

Came across this today while bored at work. It's just a subreddit full gifs/videos/pictures of girls blatantly checking guys out.

Dude is like 5ft tall and has a pot belly.

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

I'm sure for guys who know game and/or have known women for a while, this is old hat. But this should be part of the Red Pill 101 package we send to all men first consuming the rp for the first time. This is excellent in combating the "All Women Are Special Snowlfakes Who Can Be As Thirsty As Men" programming we have built into us.

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

There is status likely tied to the first two pics. Women only herd like that if value is on display. I've seen the exact opposite in women in a "open" (aka rigged for women) sexual environment like the swingers club openly start haggling for attention for a top flight dude, it went from herd ogoling to blatant competition for appeasement and attention.

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

Quote: (05-30-2015 06:54 AM)BlueOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2015 07:17 PM)Checkmat Wrote:  

Dude is like 5ft tall and has a pot belly.

This one looks staged. He does manage to pull of artfag without looking excessively gay and is the only male in the photo. So even if it wasn't staged it's not entirely implausible.

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

This is still the best in this genre:

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

1980's mirin'

[Image: Malls-700-62.jpg]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

Hulk Bod fucks, Dad Bod has to marry her when she is done fucking Hulk Bods. Also massive miring detected in the video. Could be not stages, because it's just an outrageously funny setup.

Still - I would not be surprised if Hulk fucked a few afterwards.

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

That multi-camera video was awesome. The crotch one was surprising but it shouldn't have been - dick size ranks equal with height in that visual attraction study they did. I guess that's why they recommend tight jeans - better shows off your gear.

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

That crotch cam vid was interesting, it confirms the 'dick size ranks equal with height' study. Guess that's why people recommend tight jeans for men.

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

Meh. The videos are bait and not especially surprising or revealing. A video like this with a solid female 9 to see how much guys check out her assets would surely have more eye contact. Would also probably go viral and cause outrage at the "objectification of women" and call to arms for the banning of men even being able to lays eyes on a female unless specifically asked to.

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

In before the fat fembots call for men to wear burkas to deny hot women the pleasure of mirin' and reduce being triggering by just looking at a man.

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

Fat and out of shape guys already blame fit men. Ever wonder where this muscles and no brain, complexes and tiny dick stuff is coming from? From fat and lazy people. I feel totally fine when a women likes my body. I do it for me but of course I take the benefits too.

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

The guy with the Crotch Cam now has a quite a successful Youtube channel:

Here 3 girls openly discussing and wanting to poke it.

But no - women never sexualize men.

Here a nice vid from Vienna where girls stare at his crotch while boyfriends sits unaware next to her:

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

^
This isn't any different then say a woman with large tits. If a woman was sitting across from a guy, he'll most likely look at them or with a few peeks.

But anyways, funny video.

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

Quote: (06-12-2015 07:29 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

That multi-camera video was awesome. The crotch one was surprising but it shouldn't have been - dick size ranks equal with height in that visual attraction study they did. I guess that's why they recommend tight jeans - better shows off your gear.

Citation?

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

The Euro tour with the brunette and blonde guy. He is definitely Swedish.

Girls Mirin' Subreddit

Check out the lady with her face covered @ 7:30 mark--she takes a flash photo at the end. Funny shit!

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham