rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gavin McInnes v moronic 'academic femininst'

The (cultural) left has been known not to use logic or real thought and only feelings when presenting their arguments....however this has to take the biscuit. She refutes none of his points in this discussion.

It's a very pleasant conversation in which Gavin cooly deconstructs absolutely everything she brings to the table...with humour too. He discusses racial violence, 'white privilege', modern feminism, women wanting to be men (Charlize Theron character in Mad Max) and everything in between.

It's certainly worth an hour of your time, though expect to scratch your head at how stupid and lacking in evidence her points are.

It also reminded me of Roosh's article about Jewish academic influence on leftist thought. She got uncomfortable when he used Jews in his examples in regards to sex education....hypocrite. Not surprising really. All in all though she seems like a nice person, she isn't like the feminists we're used to seeing on TV. I was just flabbergasted at the lack of thought she put into her talking points, and how completely unable she was to debate against the points Gavin made. If this is who we've been fighting against culturally, I'm blown away at how, essentially, we've been losing for decades.

In any case, I think Gavin McInnes is one of my favourite people to watch/listen to/read. He's awesome. And the comments are good too, of course.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

[Image: james_dunk_contest.jpg]

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Ok this confirms it, this guy has to read the forum. He has hit just about every point that is repeatedly emphasized here.

This is the short, hilarious version of the full interview:

[Image: laugh4.gif]

I thought this was going to be a repeat of the CNN clip. Was pleasantly surprised.

@16:30"The only way you could come up with a system that's better than america, is a country that's more white than america"

[Image: mindblown2.png]
Brilliant.

Quote: (05-25-2015 08:06 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Your tweet of this clip was what made me search for the full interview. The whole thing is certainly worth the watch - for hilarity!

Quote: (05-25-2015 08:24 AM)CH-Toronto Wrote:  

I thought this was going to be a repeat of the CNN clip. Was pleasantly surprised.

Don't worry - I've been here long enough to figure of the search feature. [Image: wink.gif]

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

[Image: laugh4.gif]

He should have simply questioned her non-existent right to speak on behalf of black people and shut her down there.
Black women have had the option to make their hair long by braiding since time immemorial.

Having visited several African countries I am aware of the beautiful things black women can do with their hair without the use of chemicals.

Straightening with the use of chemicals and the use of weaves has at some point been a burden placed on black peopled to appear as "civilized" as white people.
However Black american culture and associated trends with straightened hair could also turn this argument around to suggest straightening has been reclaimed to actually represent how comfortable black women are with straitening their hair.

My point is McInnes and the feminist demonstrate they are not remotely qualified to discuss what black women do with their hair.

Secondly most people here are aware (and currently live in) eastern European countries that are in fact not communist and despite their lack of progress they are far more white and racially homogeneous than the US, yet like useful idiots we subserviently champion McInnes flawed logic.

If one in fact looks at an economically successful northern European countries like the UK one would notice it has a similar proportion of whites to the US (albeit a more concentrated as a mix of normans (french) saxons, celts and welsh) rather than in the US where angry whites of Nordic, Germanic, Slavic dutch, latin turkish and Armenians origin can all successfully make applications to the KKK.

However having previously worked in Switzerland (a nation of french, German and Italian speakers) for me dispelled the fallacy that one needs racism homogeneity.

Shared values and a rejection of liberal degeneracy are far more important than the fallacy of racial homogeneity which for me only leads down one path.

The fifth column championing degeneracy in the US is undoubtedly white yet the problem for me is that regardless of useful he might be in the fight against SJW degeneracy, McInnes now indelibly has that stain of harboring racist beliefs.

This might not be fair as I suspect the nature his work and how he earns his living is essentially being a talking head and by inference a useful idiot in propagating the culture wars that play right into the hands of a small global elite to whose platforms you are essentially adding free content.

It may also be worth examining how one is offered a package deal and nothing else. If you oppose racism then you must by the leftist, SJW decree also be a useful idiot and champion gay rights and every other immoral left wing causes.

Likewise those leading the debate against feminists seem to compel their followers to explore the fringes of right wing excess.

I think it is worth examining the reasons why to avoid being useful idiots who pour fuel on a never ending cycle as oppose to achieving the goals we have set forth.

Quote: (05-25-2015 09:43 AM)tron Wrote:  

If one in fact looks at an economically successful northern European countries like the UK one would notice it has a similar proportion of whites to the US (albeit a more concentrated as a mix of normans (french) saxons, celts and welsh) rather than in the US where angry whites of Nordic, Germanic, Slavic dutch, latin turkish and Armenians origin can all successfully make applications to the KKK.
You do realize that the Normans were Vikings and the Saxons were a Germanic tribe, right? In other words, the so called "angry" whites. Not only that, but Germany is the economic powerhouse of Europe. That's not to say that England isn't influential, but you are obviously trying to cherry pick to prove whatever point it is you are trying to make. Good job on having me take the bait. I dub thee the "Not all whites are white" troll. Here's a question, if Nordic men were so angry, why are they allowing their countries to be overrun by Muslims and feminism?

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (05-25-2015 06:56 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

I was just flabbergasted at the lack of thought she put into her talking points, and how completely unable she was to debate against the points Gavin made. If this is who we've been fighting against culturally, I'm blown away at how, essentially, we've been losing for decades.

In any case, I think Gavin McInnes is one of my favourite people to watch/listen to/read. He's awesome. And the comments are good too, of course.

The difference is that our side doesn't have hundreds of millions of dollars annually being pumped into advancing our ideology.

Quote: (05-25-2015 10:21 AM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

You do realize that the Normans were Vikings and the Saxons were a Germanic tribe, right? In other words, the so called "angry" whites. Not only that, but Germany is the economic powerhouse of Europe. That's not to say that England isn't influential, but you are obviously trying to cherry pick to prove whatever point it is you are trying to make. Good job on having me take the bait. I dub thee the "Not all whites are white" troll. Here's a question, if Nordic men were so angry, why are they allowing their countries to be overrun by Muslims and feminism?

Man, please do not derail into a race or religion thread.
The main point here is Gavin , SJW and feminism in general.

Holy fuck she's an idiot, blacks cant be racist against Chinese because Chinese aren't powerful enough, 2 minutes in, god this will be good. Is this our competition, its like debating with a 3 year old child.

edit: Holy shit between 16:00 and 16:50, he tears a new one. Something about America being horrible and white and then she mentions Northern Europe being better who are all White.

I don't often say this, but I'm going to go ahead and say it. Despite the nausea that more than two verses of any rap song always gives me, that video features an extremely appropriate use of hip hop, so appropriate that I can't imagine any other music genre outdoing it.

Great video.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (05-25-2015 10:26 AM)mikado Wrote:  

Quote: (05-25-2015 10:21 AM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

Man, please do not derail into a race or religion thread.
The main point here is Gavin , SJW and feminism in general.
I was merely trying to point out the flaw in his argument, but I see your point. My post didn't help the situation. I apologize.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Black women have had the option to make their hair long by braiding since time immemorial.

Having visited several African countries I am aware of the beautiful things black women can do with their hair without the use of chemicals.

Straightening with the use of chemicals and the use of weaves has at some point been a burden placed on black peopled to appear as "civilized" as white people.
However Black american culture and associated trends with straightened hair could also turn this argument around to suggest straightening has been reclaimed to actually represent how comfortable black women are with straitening their hair.

It's amazing. I love how African women take their hair to it's ultimate limits of beauty.

Totally awesome.

I had a oneitis from Ghana during my freshman year who ceased to be my oneitis by my junior year, not because I was smarter, but because over a two year period she gradually moved from using African hair styles to African American hairstyles.

It started with her increased obsession with wearing (as my friend put it) a different African American stereotype on her head every week. Nothing wrong with that, of course, fashion is what it is, but it was interesting how just one semester after she had been laughing at girls for wearing certain hats, she had her own collection of the same silly hats.

Her preoccupation eventually culminated in her hacking off all her hair.

Not attractive.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I fucking lost it at 18:56

He absolutely destroyed her. Feminism will never gain traction if their supporters are put there and interviewed in the real world and not hide behind the internet. Calling them out on other races and religions is also a very effective tool at destroying their narrative.

If you pay attention, she starts accomodating to his frame by finding ways to agree with him by the halfway point. She started off on the offensive and then after taking a good mansplaining she got with the program a little.

Being unapologetically masculine is your only savior in this life.

Quote: (05-25-2015 11:32 AM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

I fucking lost it at 18:56

Haha me too. It was at that moment I thought "I've got to make a thread about this video!". If only mainstream journalists had as much foresight and guts as McInnes...feminism would be destroyed in a fortnight.

I must part from the consensus here. I agree that McInnes won the debate (easily). I don't agree this signals impending greatness for our side.

Everyone here seems to be taking the position that the reason SJW ideology will fail is because it cannot be defended or advanced logically. So what? The really insidious SJWs knew that years ago.

The real difficulty is that North Americans are increasingly socialized and indoctrinated into accepting SJW principles from day one. It starts in school. It continues in pop-culture and the MSM. This really got going in my generation (Gen X) and it is done in spades now to the millennials.

These young people have been told their entire youths that:

i) The system we have is rigged against women, minorities and anyone who isn't a white male hetrosexual;

ii) Therefore the people that have plenty (who by coincidence tend to disproportionately be white male heterosexuals) did not earn what they have; and

iii) Only the state can rectify the evils of the preceding two by using force and other mandatory powers it possess (which coincidentally leads to ever increasing demands for incremental extensions to the state).

They are also socialized to lead first on any issue with their emotions and not to critically or empirically analyze anything deeply (for if they did so on a regular basis, they would find they are being lied to most of the time by SJWs). Meanwhile, bumper-sticker friendly b.s. slogans, based almost entirely on faulty logic and feelings, dominate the collective mentality ("feminism = equality", teach men not to rape", etc.) and are repeated over and over as if sacred.

In such an environment, with the feel first and ask questions later mentality (and the shockingly short attention spans it creates), it doesn't matter much who is more able to defend their arguments logically or factually. It's all about stirring up the right amount of feelings in a short amount of time. This is something the SJWs have long been expert at.

So while I am impressed with McInnes' performance (and he has a lot more content on The Rebel Media site if you want to look it up), as to whether this or similar performances by others have or could have a significant effect on the continuing culture war is dubious to me.

I believe we need to have a near total cultural and economic collapse before people will start to see the truth.

EDIT: Here is a link to his contributor page at The Rebel Media if you are interested: http://www.therebel.media/gavinmcinnes

The Rebel Media are mostly former contributors from the now defunct Sun News Network tv channel. I suspect they have a better forum to air their views now on the internet than on television.

I've watched this about 4 or 5 times since it was posted in the CNN thread. Makes me laugh every time.

I definitely think Gavin must read and is either a lurker or a poster here.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I saw this video in the other Gavin Mcginnis thread.

We all know the retardedness of feminists, progressives, sjw and their ilk.

But we rarely get to see them crucify themselves so badly because they refuse to participate in any kind of meaningful debate. They usually hide behind tweets and in the comments section of jezebel or xojane.

The more they expose themselves as intellectually bankrupt cunts in real debates, the better.

Mcginnis kept his frame perfectly. Didn't lose his temper and he peppered his dialogue with the perfect amount of 'bitch please' sarcasm.

Out of the woodwork, into the night, onto the moonlit veranda.

However having previously worked in Switzerland (a nation of french, German and Italian speakers) for me dispelled the fallacy that one needs racism homogeneity.

My experience (albeit limited) in Switzerland was that the cantons were somewhat culturally and legally independent of one another, and were divided into three groups for each major language. In other words, one of the things that makes it such a well-functioning country (at least relative to other European countries), is that it allows for heavy self-segregation amongst dominant cultures, which tends to actually reduce conflict and encourage trading/fraternizing, when necessary, on an individual level.

Quote: (05-25-2015 10:43 AM)Suits Wrote:  

I don't often say this, but I'm going to go ahead and say it. Despite the nausea that more than two verses of any rap song always gives me, that video features an extremely appropriate use of hip hop, so appropriate that I can't imagine any other music genre outdoing it.

Great video.

I generally prefer a more intellectual approach, but in the end the only hope civilization has of winning the culture war is by embracing this raw masculine virility. You shouldn't have to be steeped in neomasculine philosophy to laugh your ass off at the vacuity of leftists and feminists.

There's another video like this with John Carmack. I hope this is an emerging trend.

Quote: (05-25-2015 08:05 AM)n0000 Wrote:  

Ok this confirms it, this guy has to read the forum. He has hit just about every point that is repeatedly emphasized here.

You're looking for a busy guy with a low post count who has had an account here for a few years.

He posts only occasionally, but it's gold every time.

He's never met another forum member, but he has a extensive knowledge of the entertainment industry and has added up a good number of rep points for a fellow who has never had the time to post up a datasheet.

I'm the King of Beijing!