rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any engineers/scientists here?

Just curious, if so what field? I know Roosh was a biologist (correct me if I'm wrong) and I figure a lot of science/engineering types are in this forum.

Quote: (05-24-2015 07:46 PM)fiasco360 Wrote:  

Just curious, if so what field? I know Roosh was a biologist (correct me if I'm wrong) and I figure a lot of science/engineering types are in this forum.
I was am in patent law, I get my PhD next month in Biotech and I will complete my MD in the next two years. Roosh was an industrial microbiologist if I recall correctly. On this forum since it is all men you will find a lot of lawyers, engineers, medical science, and hard math types of guys.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Quote: (05-25-2015 12:38 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Quote: (05-24-2015 07:46 PM)fiasco360 Wrote:  

I was am in patent law, I get my PhD next month in Biotech and I will complete my MD in the next two years. Roosh was an industrial microbiologist if I recall correctly. On this forum since it is all men you will find a lot of lawyers, engineers, medical science, and hard math types of guys.

Damn
[Image: clap2.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I am a soft math kind of guy. Economist, but that is social science at best. Turns out that it's not even that - more like connology with some useful details like accounting and investment banking (partly useful).

Civil engineer here specializing in transportation!

*raises hand*

I have an electrical engineering degree, but I've branched into a different field now.

I'm a meteorologist for a wind energy company - I love this job as it gives me opportunities to travel and do on-site field work which consists of pretty damn cool stuff.

I also do lots of coding that I learned in E-school, and those skills have carried me through my career and will continue to do so, and will enable me to become location independent.

I was an industrial chemist for over twenty years. I don't recommend the field to anyone since most of the industrial chemical work is going outside the USA or being automated. If you get a college degree in chemistry, use it for something else. I spent year watching companies get flushed.

MD in one year. BSc in biochemistry

Petroleum engineer here.

Chemical Engineering master race checking in.

I'll be dropping a datasheet soon about how I managed my school work...it'd be cool if yall who have difficult degrees could sound off in it.

edit: I now know that whenever I get surprised by rain in houston I will send curses CleanSlates way

Electronic Engineer here by degree but I dabble heavily in the Computer Science / Programming / Networking / Hacking realm. [Image: wink.gif]

I also know a lot about lasers, optics and photonics.

Team Nachos

Physics

You don't get there till you get there

Architect here with an Msc in Architectural engineering and ergonomics.

[Image: cEYFeDYAEZ974cOS8CY.gif]

Recent graduate Mechatronics Engineer here.

Currently working a job using only the basics of my qualifications but using it go gain as much experience in business / trade as possible. I started a small business in something unrelated which is valuable to my boss so he pays my overheads. I run my business from his office after hours in return for providing him my product/service at cost + my normal hourly wage.

Mechanical Engineer working for a Medical Device company. You're welcome.

B.sc in Mechanical engineering.

[Image: FPmJHCG.gif]

Applied Math

Trump is playing chess while Soros is playing checkers, and the other cucks are off playing Candyland at Jeb's house. - iop890

civil engineer; oil and gas

Engineer in 3 months in signal processing

Electronics engineer but I work as a software dev. My area of specialization was telecommunications at school and my thesis project was on an FPGA so quite diverse.

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

OP, I'm curious why you're asking?

PhD in theoretical physics

Undergrad in physics and biochemistry

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

B.S. in petroleum engineering.

Graduated in mid 90s and worked for a year in a state regulatory capacity. Oil prices were low then so there wasn't much opportunity for engineering slots at oil companies at that time. I missed the boom before and the one after.

So, after a year of government work, I entered the Financial services industry in the 90s and am now a Financial advisor. I've always wondered how easy I could go back to a PE job if I decided to since I've been doing something else for almost 20 years.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Damn. We got some smart folks at RVF.

Quote: (05-29-2015 07:44 AM)BlueOcean Wrote:  

Damn. We got some smart folks at RVF.

^This + The Ban Hammer = Quality Forum.