rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ISIS issues guidelines for sex slavery

Link to article here: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/isis-issues-...x-slavery/

"Members of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) have kidnapped thousands of women and girls in their raids on non-Sunni Muslim towns and villages across northern Syria and western Iraq.

Many of the captives are believed to be sold, traded or even gifted as sex slaves by the group's fighters. A video posted to YouTube on November 1 purportedly shows a room full of ISIS militants eagerly awaiting a "slaves market," and boasting about the number of young women they intend to purchase."

[Image: 141106145706-pkg-kinkade-isis-yazidi-wom...h-dear.jpg]

This could be a meme, somehow:
[Image: yazidi-isis-women.jpg]

[Image: ISIS-fighters-attending-slave-girl-market.jpg]

[Image: 555772909.jpg]

Quote: (05-24-2015 02:59 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

[Image: 555772909.jpg]

This is a man who's never had his penis gummed before.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Who cares? Fraternities and sexy video game women are where the real "rape culture" is!

Quote: (05-24-2015 05:29 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Who cares? Fraternities and sexy video game women are where the real "rape culture" is!

Haha exactly.

Once sharia law is imposed on the west, and there's a "distribution day", maybe they'll finally realize how foolish they were. Without strong, masculine men to protect them, western women and feminists will be screwed - literally.

I should have entitled this thread "ISIS' Sex Slave Market" or something. Ah, too late.

They're a terrorist organization...and you're surprised that they do things like this?

The infatuation of blue eyes and fair skin is never far away.

I won't post it but on twitter a Syrian tweeted an image of a 10 year old, fair skinned, blond Syrian boy who was buggered then shot dead by ISIS pederasts.

Make no mistake, ISIS is a US strategic asset against Syria-Iran-Russia and Hezbollah which recently sent the IDF packing:

“The Islamic State” (ISIS) is Made in America: The Pentagon had Planned the Fall of Mosul and Ramadi in 2012

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-islamic...12/5451363

They're not really 'issuing' guidelines, they're already written in the Koran. As I recall you can have sex slaves as spoils of war, but once they get pregnant you have to release them. Children by a Muslim father are of course legally Muslim too.

Quote: (05-25-2015 03:18 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

They're not really 'issuing' guidelines, they're already written in the Koran. As I recall you can have sex slaves as spoils of war, but once they get pregnant you have to release them. Children by a Muslim father are of course legally Muslim too.

eh...yeeeeeaaahhh....That's not true at all...

Quote: (05-25-2015 03:31 AM)Gendo3 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-25-2015 03:18 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

eh...yeeeeeaaahhh....That's not true at all...

Which bit?

1: "They're not really issuing guidelines
2: "It's written in the quran"
3: You can have sex with
4: sex slaves
5: release them if they get pregnant
6: Children are automatically muslim by birth

Quote: (05-25-2015 04:08 AM)Gendo3 Wrote:  

1: "They're not really issuing guidelines
2: "It's written in the quran"
3: You can have sex with
4: sex slaves
5: release them if they get pregnant
6: Children are automatically muslim by birth

Care to elaborate?

Unless my memory is completely fucked, or wikipedia was completely fake at the time, I am confident that 100% of that list is correct. In IRL I'd slap a Benjamin on it without hesitation.

Quote: (05-25-2015 05:19 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Unless my memory is completely fucked, or wikipedia was completely fake at the time, I am confident that 100% of that list is correct. In IRL I'd slap a Benjamin on it without hesitation.

I too have seen the contents of that list in the islamic writings, though I can't remember where.

You can tell it's true because a rogue Muslim will jump from the shadows and bluntly tell you you're wrong.

No, You haven't.
You've read it on some anti-Muslim site that SAYS that it says it in the Quran

The simple fact that Fornication is a sin is proof.
How the fuck are Sex slaves allowed if fucking them isn't allowed?

1 in 4 women are raped in college
You know it's true because a rogue MHRM member will jump from the shadows and bluntly tell you you're wrong
Brilliant logic, there...

And now the inevitable "But I'm not an MHRA!"
To which, I would respond: "I'm not a Muslim"

First google search for 'Koran sex slaves':
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/015-slavery.htm

Comes complete with Koran, Hadith references etc.

Things are not true or false by the virtue of you typing them, Gendo.

Yeah...an anti-islam page...typical.

Are the references to the Koran in that page true or false, Gendo? Do I need to quote the Koran and Hadith directly for you to accept reality?

Yes.
Yes, you do.

If going to the Quran and reading the quotes and hadiths in context leads to you realizing that you're wrong, then that's good for you.
I, on the other hand, will cease argument about fairy tale stories about sky lords, and do something else with my time.

Can a mod please ban Gendo3?

Snarky little dude for having 7 posts.

sigh...really??
Maybe make a point instead of trying to get people banned?

"Hey, that guy didn't lick my boots! BAN HIM!!"
Dude, we're all adults if you can't handle disagreement, then maybe YOU should go...

So is there a context in which - "..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess.." [ Qur'an (23:5-6) ] is not sex slavery?

Quote: (05-25-2015 07:03 AM)Gendo3 Wrote:  

sigh...really??
Maybe make a point instead of trying to get people banned?

"Hey, that guy didn't lick my boots! BAN HIM!!"
Dude, we're all adults if you can't handle disagreement, then maybe YOU should go...

It's really more about how you disagree with people.

This is a fairly close knit community, and newcomers are assumed to be trolls/rude/insane/feminists/emotionally unstable/you-name-it until proven otherwise. That's based on experience. It's also a very polite forum, so manners go a long way.

My advice is to stick by what you said, but apologise for the tone.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Eh did a little digging around...

Looks like you might be right.

Apologies.

I always dismiss links from those sites because they're infamous for quoting out of context and perverting the truth.