rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In ear headset suggestions (bluetooth?)

I'm on the phone frequently when driving and doing other things and would like to consider a headset for my cell. Are those jawbones any good?

I'm old school and actually hate chatting on my cellphone and much prefer a regular phone with some meat on it. I'm worried about some of those bluetooth being too tinny sounding and have bad mic sensitivity.

Anyone use one for work and have a good suggestion?

Also, any difference between those plugin ones vs a bluetooth?

I like the Plantronics Voyager if you can get past the large microphone. Its a big headset but I liked it at home (until I broke it somehow).

I also had jawbone in the past and I liked them as well. I hear the Bose one is good but expensive, but I've never used personally. I've tried it on though, and it doesn't have an ear clip, you just twist it inside your ear canal.

Right now I'm just using a cheap $40 one I got at Costco, it seems to do the job, but again, i just use it mainly at home.