rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Macfoxes

Macfoxes

I'm searching the net for a game called Macfoxes. Anyone remember? I was about 13 when I originally played it

It was out circa mid-late 1990's. It was a game for the Mac where there was a girl on the screen with a meter on the side. The point was to use various sex toys in order to make the girl on the screen cum and squirt. You could choose from dildos, vibrators, paddles, etc in order to fill the meter and score was based on the time it took to make the girl cum.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

Macfoxes

Played a game from the early 90s yet doesn't know how to use Google?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=macfoxes

Macfoxes

Quote: (05-20-2015 05:43 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Played a game from the early 90s yet doesn't know how to use Google?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=macfoxes

Where in my post did I ask a question regarding how to go about finding the game?

Are you hitting the refresh button on your browser waiting for any troll opportunity?

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

Macfoxes

In his defense, maybe he's looking for an online version, not some obsolete installation file.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before