rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Homesman(Red Pill Movie)

A period piece set in the early days of America, The Homesman is a decent movie featuring the pitfalls of unfeminine "Strong, Independent" women, and a real depiction of what women will do under some of the stresses that Hollywood writers have women go all "grrrl power" in. . .with frighteningly accurate results, produced, directed and starring Tommy Lee Jones, Hilary Swank, and other big name actors. This is a period piece that will resonate with many here.

Check it out.

Isaiah 4:1

I watched it a few weeks ago and I absolutely loved Tommy Lee Jones's character. That was some top-notch acting.

Also, his drunken antics were hilarious.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Loved the Movie, Can't really put my finger on it why I loved such a dark and bleak movie but it evoked a lot of emotion in me. May be it was the simple and true nature of people shown in that era. + 1 to Tommy Lee Jones.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence