rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone Do Yoga?

Anyone Do Yoga?

Just curious if anyone here is into Yoga at all?

In the past I would have thought it was kind of a gay, opening up to the idea of it. One of my girls friends has gotten into it about 6 months ago and though she's an attention whore posting naked pics of herself doing crazy yoga poses all over Facebook, I have to say I'm impressed with the progress she's made in 6 months, she does some crazy stuff that I'm not strong enough to do.

Anyhow, this has piqued a bit of interest in learning more about it. I'm very interested in it from a business angle. People are paying $25 or $35 per class around me. Yoga pants can go for $80 a pop plus all the gloves and socks and mats and stuff.

I've been toying with the idea of private labeling Yoga stuff as well as possibly opening up a studio. Contemplated getted into trying it out as well as the strength and muscle control needed to do some of that stuff is pretty impressive.

Just curious if any of you guys do or have done yoga? Is it a good excercise? Is it a good business venture? And anything else you wanna add.

Anyone Do Yoga?

There's nothing gay about spending an hour with a bunch of hot flexible women bending into a bunch of different poses. I'm not into all of the hippie meditation nonsense it preaches, but as far as stretching and making you more flexible it's the best thing you can do. I don't think there's much money in a studio as every hippie girl out there has a dream of running a studio and is willing to do it without making much more than what she needs to live.

Anyone Do Yoga?

Only worth doing if you're the only male in the class.

Anyone Do Yoga?

I do yoga.

All you really need honestly is just a mat.

Yes, it's a great way to excercise, you ofcourse won't get bigger but it tones you up and can make your body more symmetrical.

It would be a good bussiness venture if you can offer this in a place where there aren't alot of yoga gyms.

I'm not sure which qualifications you need to teach, google it.

Male/Female ratio is almost always in your favour, at my current gym, it's like 20/80 and the only other dudes are a bunch of gay crossfitters so they are no competition.

I find it a great way to meet girls, indoors and outdoors. I've been doing this for 2 years now and have banged 5 girls so far , not much but for a guy my age and without having put much effort into game until recently, i think an experienced player could clean up.

Anyone Do Yoga?

i'm a yoga instructor. don't get involved with it if you only want some dates and to meet women, there are easier ways of meeting women. If you want to get in better shape, more flexible and more grounded, by all means, start a yoga practice. You can definitely game the other students and the teachers.

I suggest to anyone getting a 2 week trial of classpass.com it will let you take classes at most of the studios for yoga and barre, even martial arts, trapeze, cycling(not soul cycle but similar).

The better looking girls are at the barre and cycling type classes, you have to be a but more athletic to do those activities. The barre classes are typicially ALL women. when they see a guy, they know he is probably going to try to ask them out on dates, while they don't have as huge of bitch shields as during night game, you don't really have the element of surprise as say going to whole foods and cold approaching.

how class pass worksSadit is slightly different in each area), it is either $79/month or $99/month depending on your area. In los angeles it is $99/month(but there is a free 2 week trial.

What is included in classpass: you can go to each place up to 3 times per month. But if it is a franchise, you can still only go 3 times total: lets say I go once to popphisique in santa monica, once to their location in hollywood, and then once in brentwood, I cannot go to any popphysique until the following month. It doesn't hurt to do the trial,(the trial is free), you can find some studios you like for yoga, or cycling or whatever. Drop your classpass subscription, and just get a membership and go to the place that you liked working out the most(yeah, find the place that has the hottest women and go there regularly, or get a job there)

http://www.classpass.com/los-angeles/2weektrial

As for opening a yoga studio, there are a huge number of factors, make sure it has parking, nearby otherwise no one will come if the parking situation is shitty. Be sure to bring in some quality teachers. You will need to get permits for the heaters if you want to have hot yoga classes. Draw up some liability waivers if you are going to let your teachers do hands on adjustments in case someone gets injured, you have some protection.

There is a ton more, I don't really suggest opening a yoga studio if you don't really know anything about yoga. Try something that you know about(cycling, martial arts, whatever it is you do to work out). Try to provide an angle that will help you market your brand. Maybe you really love hot power fusion(the bikram sequence) and want your studio to have that for a theme(just an idea, not saying I would go with that), then that might help.

edit, classpass has pole dancing classes... again, will be all women, and if you show up, you will be dancing on a pole and they probably will know what you are up to, I haven't done any of the pole dance classes, but they are out there, some of the girls are just doing it to get in better shape, some are planning on being full on strippers I imagine, and will be pretty broken and slutty

Anyone Do Yoga?

Quote: (05-16-2015 11:28 AM)Lizard King Wrote:  

Only worth doing if you're the only male in the class.

nonsense. if you are in a class of 50, there are 5 other guys in there with you, and most of them are weesh(as the gmanifesto would say), those are pretty good ratios.

the problem with trying to game girls at yoga: there is generally a no talking policy inside the actual studio room, you have to spit game outside in the lobby, or while you are walking to your cars. If you are just looking for hook ups and don't care about getting into better shape, try barre, soul cycle(or other cycling classes), pole dance, ballet or dance classes.

for the barre classes, you need special socks, get them on amazon, much cheaper there. Oh, you will look like a tool if you aren't in shape and can't keep up with the classes and are dead halfway through, most of the classes are no joke.

Anyone Do Yoga?

There are lots of threads on yoga. Use the search feature.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter