rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do the Germanwings crash and Amtrak derailment have in common?

Both were operated by suicidal homosexuals.

Germanwings

Quote:Quote:

Germanwings Alps disaster: Co-pilot Andreas Lubitz trawled suicide and gay websites before crash

What I find funny is that, earlier today, I joked on a forum that the conductor would turn out to be an underqualified affirmative action candidate.

Amtrak

Quote:Quote:

Twitter chatter possible stress from relationship difficulties.
He has been especially active with the Memphis chapter of the LGBT. But more recently he's been active in pro-government gay marriage demonstrations in Philadelphia.
Bostian had no prior engineering experience before working for Amtrak. His degree was in Business Administration. Before working for Amtrak he was a cashier at Target.

This is what our society has become. Allowing mentally ill degenerates to hold our lives in the balance in the name of political correctness.

I am ashamed that I was ever cowed into submission by my leftist "friends" to "accept" gays. I never really did, but I stopped talking about it on facebook, and eventually came to support gay "marriage" (which I now view to be a nonsense concept). Thanks to the manosphere (this should link to a comment on ROK), I have found likeminded people and learned more about the threat posed by these diseased freaks. You guys have helped me and others get better in so many ways.

Heh - wait until suicidal transgenders are flying planes - they kill themselves at rates of over 50%. I would not even accept them as bus drivers with such statistics.

I would hold off on linking homo's to being outright suicidal murderers.

There are plenty of cases where hetero people go nuts and kill people, should we link their tendencies to something sexwise all the time?

My guess is, like the pilot he became destructive towards the world and a train is pretty good at killing you if you so wanted. Regardless of other people being on board they don't think about them and just do it.

Cars are another way. You see people going 100+mph and then hit a tree.

When they feel the world has given them shit they will fling some back. Suicide has known ramifications for setting off other people and I believe they are always linked.

For the life of me I don't know the name of the study but it focused on how suicides in a small town were linked through the act alone and made others do it. Remember how the media plastered the suicide pilot all over the news? It sets other people off like those nutjob Islamic State sympathizers.

Quote: (05-14-2015 06:06 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

There are plenty of cases where hetero people go nuts and kill people, should we link their tendencies to something sexwise all the time?

With homos comprising maybe 2-5% of a the total population, it's certainly more noticeable when one of them goes berserk. And people make a point of marking their sexuality as they're the only ones who wear their sexuality on their sleeve to define themselves and their identity.

Given that - it's not hard to see how someone would link those two cases like they did.

G

There is a lot of shadow stats on gays who are more likely to rage, be aggressive, be violent, kill themselves, attempt to kill others, etc, at way higher rates than hetero males.

The AIDS meme to justify gay men having average life expectancy worse than Developing World is a herring. Modern medicine can keep HIV victims alive for a long time and it does not explain how gays simply die in their forties and fifties via trivial shit. Even as simple as a car crash ... Oh they are more prone to collision deaths too for some reason.

The reality is a gay is more likely to rage out then a strait man. I wouldn't draw links either just yet but there is truth to their behavior patterns that would warrent a further look into, especially for detail and stability sensitive positions such as air and rail positions.

"American Journal of Public Health
American Public Health Association
Suicide Attempts Among Gay and Bisexual Men: Lifetime Prevalence and Antecedents
Jay P. Paul, PhD, Joseph Catania, PhD, [...], and Ron Stall, PhD, MPH

Additional article information

Abstract
Objectives. We examined lifetime prevalence of suicide attempts and psychosocial correlates in a large population-based sample of men who have sex with men (MSM).

Methods. A telephone probability sample of US urban MSM (n = 2881) were interviewed between November 1996 and February 1998.

Results. Twenty-one percent had made a suicide plan; 12% had attempted suicide (almost half of those 12% were multiple attempters). Most who attempted suicide made their first attempt before age 25. Although prevalence of parasuicide (i.e., attempted suicide) has remained constant across birth cohorts, mean age at initial attempts has declined.

Conclusions. MSM are at elevated risk for suicide attempts, with such risk clustered earlier in life. Some risk factors were specific to being gay or bisexual in a hostile environment.

Although primarily based on opportunistic samples, prior research suggests that gay men, lesbians, and bisexual persons have higher rates of suicidal ideation, suicide attempts, and completed suicides than do heterosexual individuals. Lifetime prevalence rates of serious suicidal ideation ranging from 24% to 41% have been reported, along with lifetime prevalence rates of suicide attempts ranging from 7% to 20% among adult gay men and lesbians.1–3 Studies of gay, lesbian, and bisexual youths have reported levels of attempted suicide ranging from 20% to 40%, with rates in some special subpopulations (e.g., street youth, GLB youths who have been victims of violent assault) being even higher.4–12 The available evidence13 suggests that the relative risk for serious suicide attempts among gay and bisexual males is substantially greater than that among their heterosexual counterparts, but basic epidemiological research on suicidal behavior in this population is both sparse in quantity and deficient in quality, plagued by methodological deficits, particularly with respect to sampling.14

In a study using National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey III data, Cochran and Mays15 recently found that 19.3% of their sample of men who have sex with men (MSM) had attempted suicide, compared with 3.6% of the men who had only female sexual partners (and 0.5% of the men reporting no sexual partners). "

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1447240/

Thanks OP for bringing this to our attention. Return of Kings should do a piece on this, because the media will probably never cover this connection that's obviously factual.

"I would hold off on linking homo's to being outright suicidal murderers.

There are plenty of cases where hetero people go nuts and kill people, should we link their tendencies to something sexwise all the time?"

I would hold off on putting your hands over your eyes and ignoring the evidence.

If these guys had only their own lives in their hand, I wouldn't care. But they have hundreds of lives at a given moment that they're tasked with guarding - much much more scrutiny is due, in the same way that the allowable blood alcohol content for a private driver is higher than what it is for say, a bus driver or an airplane pilot.

You don't need to go after homosexuals - you just have to have candidates be psychologically evaluated.

Lifestyle choices are destructive irrelevant of sexual bias. Straight men die to suicide on a larger scale than homo's because there is more straight men. Should we then go into how that comes about and then conclude it is because these men aren't getting laid enough and women drive them crazy?

Elliot Rogers comes to mind. He went loco because he wasn't getting laid or because he was fucked in the head anyway?

Human behaviour and tendencies are too varied to nail it down to one thing and that is where you stick your dick. Yes homosexuals are deviants and make BDSM straight couples look like amateurs but this isn't the whole picture.

Suicide is contagious and it isn't studied enough. Murder-suicide is on the rise in the UK I may add because it is plastered all over the news and it isn't because there are increasing reports about it either. Some people are just more susceptible to being broken in their heads and flipping.

"Lifestyle choices are destructive irrelevant of sexual bias. "

The stats say otherwise.

Too bad reality doesn't play along with your nice equality narrative.

[Image: 2Barney-Group2.jpg]

Quote: (05-14-2015 06:06 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

I think that's why he cited two recent incidents.

I feel as CS Lewis does, "How a man can feel anything but bewildered pity for the genuinely homosexual I've never been able to understand."

But that doesn't remove the fact that homosexual men having, as the citation Basil Ransom pointed out, an "elevated risk for suicide attempts, with such risk clustered earlier in life. Some risk factors were specific to being gay or bisexual in a hostile environment."

Why are facts so difficult to accept?

I appreciate the post OP since I know the mainstream media would never show this.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

It's such a fucking joke when you see queers (from both sexes) held up as paragons of virtue and conscience in TV shows and movies.

In reality, they're the least deserving to be held up as examples of good.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

There's also the 2008 Chatsworth, Ca Metrolink crash. Robert, Sanchez the engineer of the Metrolink train was alleged to be gay. He was texting teenage boys when he throttled up past a stop signal into single track and collided with a freight train.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chatsw..._collision

Quote: (05-14-2015 07:58 AM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

"Lifestyle choices are destructive irrelevant of sexual bias. "

The stats say otherwise.

Too bad reality doesn't play along with your nice equality narrative.

The stats regarding political leanings of the UK were thought to be worthwhile and yet they are now a turd that won't flush.

It is proven queers have destructive lifestyle choices, I am not arguing that but if you think this is the only reason a couple of gay guys in charge of large vehicles killed themselves then you're missing the picture.

You're falling for the same bullshit feminists throw about regarding how all hetero cis males are potential rapists.

Suicidal tendencies are increased in a population when it becomes common knowledge.

So what exactly are you arguing? These gay guys are pawns in some crashing conspiracy?

You misrepresented what I said. You don't have to be gay to be suicidal. You don't need a policy that explicitly discriminates against gays either - just a policy that routinely assesses the mental health of pilots and drivers. Such a policy WOULD however disproportionately punish homosexuals, in proportion to their higher rate of mental health problems.

From what I have seen people who make rash violent decisions, when under the age of 50, tend to have their reality disrupted and are unable to cope. Typically they cannot see past whatever the immediate issue is and think ahead because how they are seen versus how they wish to be seen is to much for them to bear. I am speaking about situations where people behave in a way that negatively affects people with absolutely no relation to them(mass killings, suicide by cop, crashing a plane).

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Quote: (05-14-2015 10:38 AM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

So what exactly are you arguing? These gay guys are pawns in some crashing conspiracy?

You misrepresented what I said. You don't have to be gay to be suicidal. You don't need a policy that explicitly discriminates against gays either - just a policy that routinely assesses the mental health of pilots and drivers. Such a policy WOULD however disproportionately punish homosexuals, in proportion to their higher rate of mental health problems.

Yeah right - let's test 100% of bus drivers constantly for psychiatric health, because you hire either transgender people with a 50% suicide tendency or gays with a 10-20% suicide tendency. Discrimination is one thing - common sense another.

I personally don't think that gays are to blame for the crashes mentioned - there is too little credible information on that. Plenty of crashes happen to heterosexuals. But of course when looking for the most mentally stable driver or pilot, then I would honestly discriminate against transgenders, gays or even women. I would check and double-check them for ability to withstand stress - and if I have a man with identical credentials and experience then I would prefer to hire the heterosexual man - that's only natural.

All this discrimination nonsense is bullshit - society, governments and coorporations discriminate against men constantly - hiring of primary school teachers, kindergarten teachers for example. No way in fucking hell are they going to hire any burly heterosexual male in those positions as readily as a woman - even gays or transgender would elicit many misgivings despite all the progressive thinking.

So enough with that discrimination crap.

One thing I never understood about discrimination laws - how do you prove somebody was discriminated against? It's something that possibly takes place inside a person's head, is it not? Sorry if this seems like a dumb question. Carry on.

Quote: (05-14-2015 11:18 AM)Cunnilinguist Wrote:  

One thing I never understood about discrimination laws - how do you prove somebody was discriminated against? It's something that possibly takes place inside a person's head, is it not? Sorry if this seems like a dumb question. Carry on.

Exactly - personally I know 3 gays who are all very high IQ, one a high-level administrator, one an entrepreneur who started his IT company at age 19, one mid-level manager. I would hire all 3 of them on the spot as they are outstandingly efficient, super-smart and one of them is wiser and more stable than most people I ever met.

But of course I take their sexual orientation into consideration to a degree just when I would hire a woman as a pilot. Outstanding individuals are always outstanding and they don't need any constant psychic evaluations.

Besides - most companies discriminate heavily on the grounds of race, height, weight, gender (usually against men in office environments or STEM as was proven true in a recent study), your alma mater, your heritage, religion etc. They just don't tell you shit what they really think about you behind closed doors.

Quote: (05-14-2015 11:30 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Besides - most companies discriminate heavily on the grounds of race, height, weight, gender (usually against men in office environments or STEM as was proven true in a recent study), your alma mater, your heritage, religion etc. They just don't tell you shit what they really think about you behind closed doors.

That's what I am thinking as well. These discrimination laws may come from good intentions but I just dont see how they are applicable to the real world. People get discriminated against all the time, whether they realize it or not. Reminds me of those crazy (but hilarious) PSA's by the Ad Council about "housing discrimination".

Elliott Rodgers was another one of them proving sexuality makes you a killer

Both rocked a dadbod. Coincidence? I think not.

"Yeah right - let's test 100% of bus drivers constantly for psychiatric health, because you hire either transgender people with a 50% suicide tendency or gays with a 10-20% suicide tendency. Discrimination is one thing - common sense another. "

Who said constantly? Such checks for people in positions of public trust is a pretty smart thing to do regardless. It can be done at hiring, every five or ten years, and so on. Not a big cost of doing business all things considered.

"One thing I never understood about discrimination laws - how do you prove somebody was discriminated against? It's something that possibly takes place inside a person's head, is it not? Sorry if this seems like a dumb question. Carry on."

Correct. Current laws make it nearly illegal to impose hiring requirements that disparately impact a given race or sex. So if you imposed a strength test and women failed it, you'd be susceptible to a lawsuit and a high burden of proof that you aren't in fact a sexist, and that strength is relevant to the job. That's what all the lawsuits against fire and police department job selections have been about - disparate impact of race or sex. This could be remediated by courts being more credulous about the relevance of job requirements, but the antidiscrimination advocates have been very successful in getting their way... See duke power vs griggs.

In practice, discrimination is everywhere in small businesses, because it's impossible to prove.

Don't forget about Bradley Manning and his espionage leaks. Enacted for revenge of the Military's anti-gay stance.

Quote: (05-14-2015 10:38 AM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

I'm not sure who this is aimed at but I am not saying anything about gays being pawns in anything. Some posters in here are trying to point mass murder-suicide on queers because they indulge in risky behaviour that can be borderline mentally ill.

Then transgenders were mentioned. These two men were not transgender, they're gay so I have no idea why this came about. I've never once heard of mass murderers being transgender.

People are confusing risky behaviour with mental issues. By the definition of risky behaviour it is to put yourself at great risk undergoing an activity of sorts.

Such activities include mountain climbing, sky diving, soldier etc. I fail to see a link between homosexuality and would-be murder-suicides.

Quote: (05-14-2015 02:07 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

Don't forget about Bradley Manning and his espionage leaks. Enacted for revenge of the Military's anti-gay stance.

good point.

Gays are constantly told they are victims so it's no wonder many want to "fight back at the system" I guess. During the cold war when they were in the closet it was one way to blackmail them and get them to be double agents (e.g Philby).

If I recall correctly there is a disproportionate amount of gay serial killers when you look at the data (John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer, etc.)

I guess correlation doesn't always mean causation but in this case it's pretty alarming.

Trouble is, the PC pressure is so massive that data or studies like these will be swept under the rug or they will just come up with bogus studies to say we're all equal all the time (like when they create "studies" that "prove" that homosexual couples are as good or better parents than biological / hetero couples).

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Yes, you guessed right. The libtards are already staring to blame the Republicans for a crash caused by a gay activist running a train at over 100 mph in a 50 mph zone.

http://www.ringoffireradio.com/2015/05/r...rak-crash/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/13...80214.html

Rico... Sauve....