rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls who haven't been corrupted by Sex and the City-feminism

Where to find them, how to identify them etc.

Of course I'm not only talking about Sex and the City but other tvshows like it, as well as magazines such as Cosmopolitan etc

Found this thread, pretty much answers what I was looking for http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3570.html

Quote: (05-25-2011 08:29 AM)solo Wrote:  

Where to find them, how to identify them etc.

Of course I'm not only talking about Sex and the City but other tvshows like it, as well as magazines such as Cosmopolitan etc

This type of feminism is most prevalent in the anglosphere, but is usually more prominent in the USA and secondarily the UK. If you insist on remaining in the anglosphere, go to Canada or Australia. Girls may watch the show there(its watched all over the world), but the type of culture that really perpetuates its growth within their day-to-day mindset is really most visible in the US and England. These two places are where you'll most likely hear phrases like "40 is the new 30!" and see old women (Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie, cougars, etc) held up and promoted as standards of beauty, a phenomenon tied to the prevalence of shows like Sex and the City.

If you want to completely divorce yourself from this mentality, leave the anglosphere altogether and head to Latin America, Asia, or Eastern Europe. Even some parts of Western Europe outside of the UK and Ireland are a step up from what you'll see in the USA. Women, especially older ones, simply aren't pedestalized in the same way outside of the US and UK, and don't carry the same sense of entitlement and ego-inflation.

If you must remain in the US and want to give yourself the best shot at avoiding this mentality, stay away from large, east-coast cities. New York is, obviously, an epicenter for women want to be Carrie Bradshaw, and most urban centers in the northeast are in a roughly similar boat. Try and get out to smaller population centers in the Southeast and Midwest. If you're in the west, do the same thing-hit smaller population centers and avoid LA, where that mentality will be more prevalent("40 is the new 30!").

If you're in England, same strategy-avoid the major cities, chiefly London.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

^Nice input. I've read your thought on the subject on other thread and couldn't agree more. I would possibly even add staying away from upper class girls in Latin American 1st tier cities. I'm from Scandinavia and also here it is not uncommon. Like you said, smaller population centers is probably a good bet.

If girls want to follow this ideal it's up to them but personally I would never be in a serious ltr with such girls.

you cant get away from that show. i was in Bulgaria hanging w/a Bulgarian chick who watched that show.