rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How important is social circle in Copenhagen

Ok so i've read through Roosh's Copenhagen experience which is heartbreaking as im to move there in six months, my question to any of the guys here that live or have lived there for an extended period of time is, does it get better once you become integrated in a social circle? What i can understand from Roosh's posts is that it is ridiculously easy to bed below average girls which theyre are plenty of but things get much harder once the quality gets better

Perhaps I got lucky on my visits. I was there once in summer and once in winter (because I scored with a nice cougar and had her set me up at her pad for some good sessions). How did I meet her? Daygame. I was sitting at this coffee shop called RICOS in the center. Remember that name because a lot of hot girls come there and it's also in the center of a lot of action. Was sitting outside and struck up a convo with some dude who was Danish and had lived in Miami. Later an older woman sat down. They both recommended that I go to this private bar called TS Bar. I was initially stopped by the bouncer but talked myself in. Just be polite. Group of girls walked in. My line was as lame as can be...what are you drinking to one blond? Next thing I know I'm sitting at their table...next thing you know we're dancing all night...next thing you know...you can guess what happened. I honestly did not see tons of stunners...neither in summer nor winter. Lots of big boned girls. I prefer girls to be much slimmer. I would say daygame and try to convert it into night game. I did also go to this one bar in Vestebro and there were plenty of girls during the day just eating. Called Cafe Bang and Jensen. Actually some good food as well. Honestly, if you want hot blond girls...go to Poland. I have been going for the past 5 yrs at least. Never been disappointed. Have fun!