rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminists and their faggot fairyfriends

That was my attempt at a McMahon style thread title. I hope it pleases you all. Anyway...watch this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR150uMib9A

Here's a comment that I left. I'm shocked that it's still there :

"If she had introduced that guy as her gay friend, I would have absolutely no problem believing that. There is no sexual chemistry between them, no male-female dynamic, no rapport, except that between two female friends, or a girl and her gay friend.

If he had appeared looking convincingly like a woman, I wouldn't think there was anything weird going on, I would just assume that he was one. There's nothing masculine about him. I felt sorry watching him. Whenever I see the boyfriends of feminists, they are invariably like this guy right here. I have never seen a feminist with a masculine man. I don't think they'd be able to handle anything other than a limp wristed mangina like this guy."

That pretty much sums it up. I've never seen a feminist with a boyfriend or husband that looks like a proper man. I'm not the butchest myself but at least I have something remotely resembling cockiness and confidence, whereas feminists' boyfriends all look like total faggots (faggot meaning pansyish, not actually gay...although you never know).

Why is this? I kind of know the answer, I think we all do.

She has a horrible sounding voice. Just dreadful.

I subjected myself to some of her other videos. She is narcissistic and loves the sound of her own voice. Her ramblings are vapid and meaningless.

Quote: (05-05-2015 07:37 AM)Lizard King Wrote:  

I subjected myself to some of her other videos. She is narcissistic and loves the sound of her own voice. Her ramblings are vapid and meaningless.

And she has dead eyes. Totally soulless. If she died she probably wouldn't even notice.

Dude. The only reason you "subjected" yourself to some of her other videos is because this is a seriously hot and cute slut, and her voice is something that can make you hard within seconds when you realize the necessity of sticking a dick in her mouth and pumping it with come.

Make no mistake: this is a very horny and sexual girl, and she needs to be pounded hard in every hole and made to come repeatedly, she craves it as much as anyone craves anything. Her whole feminism shtick is like a huge shit test and I guess she is still waiting for the guy (he's probably have to be a good deal older) who would fuck her hard and indeed make her "shut up" as in the name of her Youtube channel. She would throw that chubby mangina "boy" overboard 10 times faster than you can say "intersectionality".

OP, thank you for posting this exquisite young harlot with her dewy skin, perfect brunette hair and fuck-me voice spouting inane "feminist" babble as she secretly begs for someone to fuck her hard and make her "cum". Nothing better to start one's day with.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

That part at the beginning where he's looking down says it all.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

I wonder how often she lets him hit it? I imagine their version of sex is her letting him wash off her dildo.

I particularly can't stand when 'men' adopt female lingo; like, like, like, like, um like.

Quote: (05-05-2015 07:57 AM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Dude. The only reason you "subjected" yourself to some of her other videos is because this is a seriously hot and cute slut, and her voice is something that can make you hard within seconds when you realize the necessity of sticking a dick in her mouth and pumping it with come.

Make no mistake: this is a very horny and sexual girl, and she needs to be pounded hard in every hole and made to come repeatedly, she craves it as much as anyone craves anything. Her whole feminism shtick is like a huge shit test and I guess she is still waiting for the guy (he's probably have to be a good deal older) who would fuck her hard and indeed make her "shut up" as in the name of her Youtube channel. She would throw that chubby mangina "boy" overboard 10 times faster than you can say "intersectionality".

OP, thank you for posting this exquisite young harlot with her dewy skin, perfect brunette hair and fuck-me voice spouting inane "feminist" babble as she secretly begs for someone to fuck her hard and make her "cum". Nothing better to start one's day with.
There might have been some subliminal attraction on my part, but would be her youth and fertility, nothing more. As a person I dislike her, and did not find her voice alluring in any way. Her voice is monotone and screechy, I would not want to be in her company for any length of time.

Totally agree that these types of girls crave/need sexual domination. she has reversed the traditional male-female polarity, and will become unhappy because of it.

Quote: (05-05-2015 08:32 AM)Lizard King Wrote:  

There might have been some subliminal attraction on my part, but would be her youth and fertility, nothing more. As a person I dislike her, and did not find her voice alluring in any way. Her voice is monotone and screechy, I would not want to be in her company for any length of time.

Totally agree that these types of girls crave/need sexual domination. she has reversed the traditional male-female polarity, and will become unhappy because of it.

She will dump him or divorce his ass.

He: "Tell me how great I am."
She: silence... looking down

She cannot and will not acknowledge how great he is. She finds him attractive and there may be other factors going on, but that won't be sufficient in the long run.

Quote: (05-05-2015 08:59 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2015 08:32 AM)Lizard King Wrote:  

She will dump him or divorce his ass.

He: "Tell me how great I am."
She: silence... looking down

She cannot and will not acknowledge how great he is. She finds him attractive and there may be other factors going on, but that won't be sufficient in the long run.
Because the natural polarity(dominant male-submissive female) has been reversed.

Heartiste has posted numerous articles/studies explaining that the female becomes unhappy when she is in charge.

[Image: 5z66KA8.jpg]

Team Nachos

What I thought was interesting is how she responds at the end. He gives her a little neg when he says, "How do you end this, I never usually make it this far?" She laughs and gives him a playful touch of the arm. Just goes to show that no matter how distorted feminists are, their female nature is still there...somewhere.

Is "boy" the new slang Feminist use to belittle men now? Every comment i read in that video refers to men as "boys". It's not something everyone would pick up, but i think they get a power trip from referring to men in that term.

Every woman i have slept with in the past 2 months has self described as a feminists, i never give in to the bait to have a discussion about it. I think the trick is to game as usual, these women cannot escape their nature to want to be seduced and subsequently pounded by a man (READ Alpha).

Choose your next witticism carefully Mr Bond, it may be your last.

its really precious seeing your rodent wheel excuses for brains spin endlessly

Quote: (05-05-2015 09:42 AM)Goldfinger Wrote:  

Is "boy" the new slang Feminist use to belittle men now? Every comment i read in that video refers to men as "boys". It's not something everyone would pick up, but i think they get a power trip from referring to men in that term.

Every woman i have slept with in the past 2 months as self described as a feminists, i never give in to the bait to have a discussion about it. I think the trick is to game as usual, these women cannot escape their nature to want to be seduced and subsequently pounded by a man (READ Alpha).

A lot of girls just call themselves feminists because it's the thing to do. Just like a lot of them claim they're "spiritual" or whatever when they're just superstitious. Thankfully you can usually make out the true believers pretty easily, because they're unbangable 95% of the time and shrill as fuck.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Quote: (05-05-2015 07:57 AM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Yeah, she is hot. I didn't want to admit it, but she is. She's got that chilled out "fuck me" look about her. I knew there was a reason why her videos irritate me. Fucking bitch.

I'm trying to imagine those two fucking. I just can't picture it.

Quote: (05-05-2015 07:15 AM)Johnny Montoya Wrote:  

That was my attempt at a McMahon style thread title.

[Image: attachment.jpg26151]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

That guy must have had his balls removed.

On another note, I agree with Lizard of Oz. She looks like she wants a good rogering. Just her beta bitch boyfriend isn't the androgynous man to give it.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

[Image: f1qF9qe.jpg]

[Image: barf.gif]

The dynamic is older sister/kid brother.

EDIT: Some of the comments left by women on the video:

I want to hug your boyfriend!

This is absolutely the cutest.

You two are the cutest ahhhh

This is so cute. Wow, I really enjoyed watching you two!

This was probably the best video I've ever seen on the internet. So cute! So glad this exists.

This is adorable and the tag at the end is hilarious.

You two are adorable together (:

omg he's so cute!

You guys are so cuuuute.

You guys are adorable!

you both look very cute and happy together, good for you guys! [Image: smile.gif]

omg he is adorable, and you are adorable and you both make an adorable couple OMGGG

AND ON AND ON AND ON....

titles for threads like that is why the sjw's put this site on hate list with sites like stormfront and shit..... you got to learn some subtlety with how you express your opinion because it reflects on the whole site. I mean shit google is going to crawl this site with faggot fairyfriends in searches now and this place is better than that.

Quote: (05-05-2015 02:58 PM)Clyde Rules Wrote:  

titles for threads like that is why the sjw's put this site on hate list with sites like stormfront and shit..... you got to learn some subtlety with how you express your opinion because it reflects on the whole site. I mean shit google is going to crawl this site with faggot fairyfriends in searches now and this place is better than that.

[Image: kqiu9.gif]

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Members are allowed to use "faggot" in the subject title.

[Image: R2LpfNQ.gif]

Quote: (05-05-2015 02:32 PM)Scoundrel Wrote:  

you both look very cute and happy together, good for you guys! [Image: smile.gif]

omg he is adorable, and you are adorable and you both make an adorable couple OMGGG

AND ON AND ON AND ON....

Cute is not hot. A puppy is cute, but most women won't fuck them.

Quote: (05-05-2015 04:00 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2015 02:32 PM)Scoundrel Wrote:  

AND ON AND ON AND ON....

Cute is not hot. A puppy is cute, but most women won't fuck them.

But bitches will...

[Image: 50aa4a0cd58e0.jpg]

I laughed at "faggot fairyfriends"

I now have a new insult. Tah very much.