rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Joe Rogan thread

The Joe Rogan thread

On this podcast from April 28 2015, with Charles C. Johnson, who was the guy who first called bullshit on the UVA rape hoax, him and Rogan spend most of the time talking about false rape accusations and SJWs and stuff. At about an hour and ten minutes, he drops Roosh's name. Definitely give this one a listen.

The Joe Rogan thread

Chuck is referring to this video:

The Joe Rogan thread

I like how they mention Mattress Girl's blatant sexual attention whoring. Your instinct would tell you that this is not the behavior of a rape victim.

She ain't hot though, Joe. No figure and an ugly face. She's thin but that's it.

Looks like a good show. Added it to my watch later list.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

The Joe Rogan thread

I listened to this the other night on my way to get a bang. It's nice to listen to people outside the forum call out false rape accusers and SJW's.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

The Joe Rogan thread

[Image: rl0FOxdz7CcxO.gif]

The Joe Rogan thread

Wow - Rogan siding against those saying "Yes All Women" in terms of the Rodger Elliot situation. He's really saying the stuff no one wants to hear (because it's true).

The Joe Rogan thread

Quote: (05-01-2015 10:35 PM)CH-Toronto Wrote:  

Wow - Rogan siding against those saying "Yes All Women" in terms of the Rodger Elliot situation. He's really saying the stuff no one wants to hear (because it's true).

All the discussion on the podcast about false rape accusations and the calling out of the false accusers as liars is probably the widest audience these ideas have reached so far.

The Joe Rogan thread

Joe Rogan is about the most extreme end the Red Pill goes on the periphery of the mainstream.

The Joe Rogan thread

Roosh on JRE would be the opposite of the Dr. Oz show appearance.

The Joe Rogan thread

Roosh would be a perfect guest for Joe Rogan. Rogan lets his guests talk whether he agrees with them or not (and he does disagree with guests), he's very intelligent, and is extremely RP.

I'd strongly suggest trying to set something up.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

The Joe Rogan thread

I agree, Roosh would be a great JRE guest. The Charles Johnson episode was a lot of fun. I'm not in agreement with all his viewpoints but I really like how he stirs the pot and actually walks the walk of investigative journalism.

His site gotnews.com is usually pretty interesting.

The Joe Rogan thread

Charles Johnson definitely posts or lurks here. He dropped quite a bit of red pill stuff on that podcast. As expected half of the Joe Rogan audience hates his guts. Rogan really straddles the non traditional liberal/conservative line most of the time. A lot of liberal borderline SJW types listen to his podcast too.

Rogan would probably allow Roosh to talk but don't expect Rogan to agree. He's very anti-men's rights and anything perceived as such he'll group together and go after it even if this is not the old white guy men's rights movement.

Remember when the Eliot Rodger debacle happened Rogan was siding with feminist talking points. Even though he makes fun of white knights he's often very soft on female guests to the point of looking biased at times. A few examples I can think of are Abigail Martin (moron) and Ana Kasparian.

The Joe Rogan thread

When interviewing Rogan can flip flop harder than a professional pancake maker (just listen to his interview with Amy Schumer...on 2nd thought, don't.)

As Roosh mentioned on Oz, Rogan says the things he HAS to when he has guests because he's in the media, and he actually treats them like guests.

But when he's alone on the show, most of his personal views seem pretty red pill, and I think Roosh should definitely offer up an interview.

The Joe Rogan thread

I just read this the other day and I thought it would be interested to post here. Charles Johnson editor of gotnews.com was banned from twitter a few days ago.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2015...07688.html

It's interesting how every msm outlet is calling him a troll. I think he's very confrontational and has the balls to say a lot of things some conservatives will never day, but I don't consider him a troll.

Twitter can do what they want and ban whoever, but I'm not sure if this warrants a ban since twitter is a huge traffic source for him.

What do you guys think? Do you think twitter was right in banning him?

Another very interesting piece on written by Ryan Holiday on Charles Johnson used his tactics to manipulate the media:
http://observer.com/2015/05/exclusive-di...and-media/

The Joe Rogan thread

Quote: (05-07-2015 08:48 AM)italktostrangers Wrote:  

When interviewing Rogan can flip flop harder than a professional pancake maker (just listen to his interview with Amy Schumer...on 2nd thought, don't.)

As Roosh mentioned on Oz, Rogan says the things he HAS to when he has guests because he's in the media, and he actually treats them like guests.

But when he's alone on the show, most of his personal views seem pretty red pill, and I think Roosh should definitely offer up an interview.

I've heard he changes course when he gets too conservative.

The Joe Rogan thread

Quote: (05-27-2015 08:35 PM)borntomack Wrote:  

I just read this the other day and I thought it would be interested to post here. Charles Johnson editor of gotnews.com was banned from twitter a few days ago.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2015...07688.html

It's interesting how every msm outlet is calling him a troll. I think he's very confrontational and has the balls to say a lot of things some conservatives will never day, but I don't consider him a troll.

Twitter can do what they want and ban whoever, but I'm not sure if this warrants a ban since twitter is a huge traffic source for him.

What do you guys think? Do you think twitter was right in banning him?

Another very interesting piece on written by Ryan Holiday on Charles Johnson used his tactics to manipulate the media:
http://observer.com/2015/05/exclusive-di...and-media/

The MSM celebrates the stifling of the free press. Since basically 100% of the media is in the control of the plutocracy either via the direct way through ownership or are totally dependent on ad revenue which the plutocracy controls, well then they must kill every big outlet that gives the public "dissenting" news.

Sure - Gotnews has clickbait topics, but he outs fake rape supporters:
http://gotnews.com/breaking-gotnews-com-...sulkowicz/

http://gotnews.com/analysis-the-other-ti...ournalism/

Quote:Quote:

Now I’m being kicked off of Twitter for promising to “take out” (meaning “expose) DeRay McKesson, a paid protestor with a history of anti-white activism. (I’ve exposed the criminal backgrounds of other Ferguson protestors, including a convicted child molester and a pro-terrorist protestor. I even exposed Shaun King, a protester who has a history of stealing from victims.)

Quote:Quote:

I suspect I will be reinstated because I’m a real journalist and they can’t control me. If not, you can find me here (when my website isn’t down because of an illegal DDOS attack).

Now he is wrong on that front - they may not be able to stem his ad revenue, since Coca Cola is not advertising on his site and they may not be able to keep him out forever. But he is wrong in stating that he can do anything he wants. We are living in times where he would just disappear or get bogged down in expensive lawsuits that he would not be able to win. There are many ways to destroy a vocal enemy - so far he is just a pesky fly.

---

I've once read a few old newspapers from the US before the 1910s and it was really amazing to see so many stark dissenting opinions openly attacking economic policy or the president. Back then they did not buy all the papers yet and ad revenue was only a small part of their income.

Since we are moving into a new 1984 world all dissenting sites will sooner or later disappear.

The Joe Rogan thread

We should start a campaign to get Roosh on Rogan's podcast.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

The Joe Rogan thread

It sickens me everytime I hear these maladjusted social justice activists referred to as "warriors".

Why are we letting SJW's control the language on our side?

They continue to refer to Rooshv and others as Pick up Artists despite their rejection of that term because they know there is a stigma associated with that word.

Language is powerful and frames a debate, compare the terms illegal alien, illegal immigrant, undocumented immigrant and american in waiting.

These whiny rejects are NOT warriors, they are activists and should be referred to as SJA's in the manosphere.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

The Joe Rogan thread

Quote: (05-28-2015 11:39 AM)renotime Wrote:  

We should start a campaign to get Roosh on Rogan's podcast.

Yea that would be a good show. Joe conducts his show in a manner that it's not steered too far off the direction of the guest.

It would be great publicity and another channel to promote neomasculinity.

The Joe Rogan thread

I'm enjoying listening to this, other than him saying like after every word.

Have Rogan and McInnes ever done a show together?

The Joe Rogan thread

Quote: (05-28-2015 12:59 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

It sickens me everytime I hear these maladjusted social justice activists referred to as "warriors".

Why are we letting SJW's control the language on our side?

They continue to refer to Rooshv and others as Pick up Artists despite their rejection of that term because they know there is a stigma associated with that word.

Language is powerful and frames a debate, compare the terms illegal alien, illegal immigrant, undocumented immigrant and american in waiting.

These whiny rejects are NOT warriors, they are activists and should be referred to as SJA's in the manosphere.

You are being tone deaf. Social Justice Warrior is a pejorative term.
The point of calling them Social Justice 'Warriors' is to draw attention and express disdain for their ludicrously petty and myopic things that they fight for.

The Joe Rogan thread

@Nero aka Milo Yiannopoulos was on last night. For those who don't know he is a GamerGate guy who met up with Roosh in London.

On the podcast JOE was the one to bring up Roosh. Somewhere around the 32 minute mark Joe brings up "the guy in Toronto"...no mention of name but it's still progress.

I thought this interview was epic. Nero is gay as shit but made Joe sound like a bitch, and wasn't hesitant to call Joe out on his feminist trolling tactics. My highlight was when Milo said the best way to beat feminists is to neg them. [Image: biggrin.gif]

The Joe Rogan thread

Quote: (10-01-2015 07:32 AM)redbeard Wrote:  

@Nero aka Milo Yiannopoulos was on last night. For those who don't know he is a GamerGate guy who met up with Roosh in London.

On the podcast JOE was the one to bring up Roosh. Somewhere around the 32 minute mark Joe brings up "the guy in Toronto"...no mention of name but it's still progress.

I thought this interview was epic. Nero is gay as shit but made Joe sound like a bitch, and wasn't hesitant to call Joe out on his feminist trolling tactics. My highlight was when Milo said the best way to beat feminists is to neg them. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Rogan is referring to the earlier Warren Farrell fiasco in Toronto:

I was hoping Milo would bring up Roosh though.

I didn't watch the whole thing. Rogan seemed like a kind of a neanderthal in this one. At first he was making all sorts of generalizations. MRAs are this. MGTOWs are that, then when Milo tried to make a similar generalization about men or women, Rogan got all indignant, saying you can't make generalizations like that.

Basically the NAWALT argument over and over. Milo would try to explain that any native English speaker understands that it is a generalization and not an absolute, and that he doesn't need to be interrupted and reminded every few seconds, but Rogan kept doing it over and over. Ridiculous. Stopped listening at that point. Don't know whether he was trolling or just obtuse.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

The Joe Rogan thread

Quote: (10-01-2015 03:19 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Basically the NAWALT argument over and over. Milo would try to explain that any native English speaker understands that it is a generalization and not an absolute, and that he doesn't need to be interrupted and reminded every few seconds, but Rogan kept doing it over and over. Ridiculous. Stopped listening at that point. Don't know whether he was trolling or just obtuse.

I had it running in the background whilst doing other tasks, and I was struck by how Nero sounded Very Correct and English with flashes of Gay Flamboyance, but Joe has a Drug-Fucked / Wasted Tone, and is the one with frequent High Rising Terminals in his voice. This is used by groups traditionally lacking Power, Confidence and Authority, such as Women and Gay Men, as a signal to not interrupt them. It's a classic Tell of men who are likely to bow before outside authority in outlaw group dynamics.

Rogan knows he's a Brand, and his Brand is about selling the appearance of outlaw edginess to would-be Edgelords without being truly edgy, outlaw or subversive enough to piss off marketing affiliates.

He's a classic Generation X composite of 'extreme' target marketing: selling the appearance of rebellion in a way that never threatens the status quo. He's every backwards-cap wearing, skateboard-riding, dude with 'tude cartoon character from about '86 to '96, parodied here:

[Image: 1010904-poochie.gif]

Note his rants on Zombie Jesus about 1 hr 30, which is when I gave up listening. The pompous cloud of smug that shows he actually believe he's pushing the boundaries with those statements. [Image: tard.gif]

The Joe Rogan thread

Quote: (10-01-2015 05:11 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

I had it running in the background whilst doing other tasks, and I was struck by how Nero sounded Very Correct and English with flashes of Gay Flamboyance, but Joe has a Drug-Fucked / Wasted Tone, and is the one with frequent High Rising Terminals in his voice. This is used by groups traditionally lacking Power, Confidence and Authority, such as Women and Gay Men, as a signal to not interrupt them. It's a classic Tell of men who are likely to bow before outside authority in outlaw group dynamics.

Rogan knows he's a Brand, and his Brand is about selling the appearance of outlaw edginess to would-be Edgelords without being truly edgy, outlaw or subversive enough to piss off marketing affiliates.

He's a classic Generation X composite of 'extreme' target marketing: selling the appearance of rebellion in a way that never threatens the status quo. He's every backwards-cap wearing, skateboard-riding, dude with 'tude cartoon character from about '86 to '96, parodied here:

[Image: 1010904-poochie.gif]

Note his rants on Zombie Jesus about 1 hr 30, which is when I gave up listening. The pompous cloud of smug that shows he actually believe he's pushing the boundaries with those statements. [Image: tard.gif]

From what I understand about his history, he was something of a taekwondo champion in his teens and early twenties, then became a stand up comic and hacked away at that career till he landed a sitcom, and then later the hosting job of "Fear Factor."

From what I have heard on podcasts by other comedians coming up with him, all of them were physically afraid of him for years, and only lately has he become more mellow, owing his new personality to weed and floatation tanks.

What is crazy is the guy has had all the success someone could want, and never has to work again after hosting that game show, and yet your analysis makes a lot of sense.

I have listened to his show from time to time, and he has interesting guests, and is pretty funny, and yet I always had a weird feeling about him, like something wasn't quite right.

So you are totally right, it is like the weed is talking, and he is playing at being the subversive dude who has edgy sounding sponsors. It is easy, I guess, for me to forget that someone who is physically imposing can be so insecure, and I will listen again after your linguistic analysis, so I can hear that too.

In a way, really, he is still just the martial arts bully, dressed up in a new agey, techno narcissist's clothing, and talking over Milo, or refusing to concede points is a way of verbally bullying under the guise of intellectual back and forth.

When I watch his standup, I think that even though he is funny, it isn't like he is a natural comedian like Bill Burr or Brian Regan, and that he is getting something else out of it, like he wants to make people laugh and still be taken seriously at the same time.

Thanks for helping clarify this guy's weirdness.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung