rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm pretty sure my last girlfriend read the roosh forum

Or at least something like it.

She brought up quite a few topics that are only found here and a few other places.

Is it getting to the point where pretty much every guy (who actually gets laid) reads this sort of stuff and girls have started to read it too?

I think it has.

Quote: (04-29-2015 05:27 AM)KorbenDallas Wrote:  

She brought up quite a few topics that are only found here and a few other places.

Is it getting to the point where pretty much every guy (who actually gets laid) reads this sort of stuff and girls have started to read it too?

I think it has.

Once on a date a chick asked me "Did you just neg me?"

I went from [Image: whoa.gif]

to

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Busted out laughing. I'm pretty sure she heard the word from somewhere, but had no idea what it really meant.

Quote:Quote:
Menace Wrote:
An experience is in her head and no guy can ever jizz on it.
Vaun Wrote:
Goldmund Wrote:
Music
This was used a lot when I was young and really into the underground scene. I would invite girls to come back to listen to Fugazi records.
This is the first time in recorded history that Fugazi was used to remove panties.

Always play dumber than your mark.

Her: " was that a neg?"
You: " a neg? What's that?"

Then subtly game as usual once the conversation has passed.

As long as she thinks you don't know about game and that's just "naturally the way you are" you're gold Jerry. Gold!

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

My go-to for "was that a neg" is always the following:

Me: *eyebrow raise* what is a neg?

Her: *Bullshit explanation*

me: teach me how to neg.

*Defenses deactivated*

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

What were the topics?

HSLD

HSLD

It would be awesome if girls read the forum and started being more attractive and feminine. But I'm tempted to believe that they would promptly leave and start attention whoring on all social media platforms. They wouldn't understand men's logic either. At least they can't come in here and ruin it for everybody.

Make every day count.

I've never had a chick say anything that evidenced any familiarity with the manosphere or PUA culture at all.

Only a small percentage of women have any interest in political or social issues beyond mouthing agreement with whatever the trendy position to have is at the moment.

I would guess the majority of female manosphere readers are feminists who read for the purpose of getting their hate level to the required daily setting so that they can then masturbate furiously to work off the tension to a glorious release as their cat watches bemused from the next pillow.

OP. do you think she got into your browser history?

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (04-29-2015 11:12 AM)MrXY Wrote:  

I've never had a chick say anything that evidenced any familiarity with the manosphere or PUA culture at all.

silent majority +1

I'm sure everyone who has internet access knows about negs. It doesn't indicate any understanding of game

I've had bitches I'm smashing look over my shoulder and say"what is that website? Why are you always on that website?"

Take care of those titties for me.

Topics included black men not dating black women and she showed me a comedians video she *just* saw and then later that day I saw it at the top of Everything Else, kind of a big coincidence.

She didn't identify as a feminist, she was thin cute, not a knockout, and would consider herself a conservative/republican.

The thing that annoys me is that she had feminist sort of beliefs without identifying as one. That's the insidious thing. You know, I need to be a strong independent woman and of course women should get child support type thing.

She was the small percentage MrxY. Her dads position in life made her interested in politics.

I think the forum just interests some girls. But yes, I def agree, most girls who read it probably hate read it.

The only time I ever had any girl bring up a game topic was many years ago in Austin, TX. It was the height of the mystery method era. I had heard about the "best friend test" routine, where you approach two chicks and say you can tell if they are best friends or something like it. Then you ask them a simple question like "What is your favorite shampoo". Supposedly best friends are supposed to look at each before they answer.

I rolled up to these two chicks in the bar. Busted out the routine. When they heard the "best friend test", they immediately said "Thats so wieerrrdddd. Your like the 3rd guy has that has asked us that this year, how can people tell were best friends so easily?".

That's the last time I ever used a popular scripted/published routine. I later found that there was a Project Austin, an offshoot of the Project Hollywood in the book The Game, around the time I was there.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (04-29-2015 12:52 PM)KorbenDallas Wrote:  

Topics included black men not dating black women and she showed me a comedians video she *just* saw and then later that day I saw it at the top of Everything Else, kind of a big coincidence.

She didn't identify as a feminist, she was thin cute, not a knockout, and would consider herself a conservative/republican.

The thing that annoys me is that she had feminist sort of beliefs without identifying as one. That's the insidious thing. You know, I need to be a strong independent woman and of course women should get child support type thing.

She was the small percentage MrxY. Her dads position in life made her interested in politics.

I think the forum just interests some girls. But yes, I def agree, most girls who read it probably hate read it.

Can I have her number? [Image: smile.gif]

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

I've had a few women tell me that they know about Mystery or the book The Game. I play dumb and look at them surprised and say "that stuff actually works?" They then explain how they can spot these players a mile away and I listen with an amused and surprised look on my face. And then game them as usual....[Image: banana.gif]

As many previous threads have already discussed, game and sales are interchangeable in a lot of ways, this being no exception. People have the cringe worthy image burned in their mind of the used car salesman as do women with so called PUA's.

The thing is, it's not that people are opposed to sales/game, it's bad sales/game that's the problem.

I don't think I've met any girls who know specific game teachings, but pretty much every woman I talk to now is as red pill as I am and it's honestly one of the darker parts of game for me personally.

You know, we'll have conversations about gender relations, how men and women differ - just everything - and there is no fight in them. They agree with pretty much everything I say. And while you may think it feels good to be right, for me, it's not. The hardest part about game is accepting it. A part of me still wants to believe some of the things that work on women, don't actually work. So, to have a situation where I drop red pill beliefs in a conversation, only to have the girl say "you're right, I agree" (and always in a somber tone as she herself is upset at the reality), it's like "Well fuck. Fight me on it. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me you're different. Something, anything!"

Nothing.

Ignorance really is bliss. I had one moment of happiness when my eyes were first opened to this reality, feeling like I was now part of an exclusive club of men who knew how to attract women. Shortly thereafter it just got darker and darker as you go deeper down the rabbit hole. Sometimes I wish I was still in the matrix.

There's an aspect to this which is learning to see women the way they themselves do.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

the hands-down craziest girl I've ever dated years ago started talking, unsolicited, on our first date about 'pickup artists'. it was part of a ploy to make herself seem in-demand (she would also talk about her "stalkers", since she was involved in a local scene that had an apparent dearth of attractive women) and relatively transparent as it was just a way to brag about rejecting men.

I'd met her casually at a bar through mutual friends and hadn't pulled any "routines" or anything "Mystery-esque", but I was still cracking up internally since I was a religious Roissy reader and had employed a litany of what you could call "PUA" tactics (invoking dread by flirting with another girl when she played difficult, basic minor negs, teasing, kino etc) up until that point apparently unnoticed.

I guess it's like boiling a frog.... if you aren't wearing a goofy hat and nail polish, the water isn't too hot.

I have had two girls read through this forum and one read Roosh's Day Bang.

The first one I left snuggled up inside my place while I went out on the town. She read through most of the forum, including shit that I posted. She said she was up until almost 3am an hour before I came back home. She was impressed by the high level of intelligence and fun, and there were certain members here that she wanted to meet.

The other picked the book out of my bookshelf and asked to bring it to the beach. She read it the whole time at the there and then finished it that evening. Again, she was blown away by the effort that men have to go through in order to have sex with attractive women. Impressed.

But like others have said women do not have the mind for this type of work, which is why the world is going through this turbulent time. They have no idea that there are men like us out there, which is crazy due to the fact that all of us hear "wow, I never do this on the first night". But they are doing it on the first night. Often.

And still women find it offensive if I give the teenage girls in my family the advice that they must "protect their most valuable asset" and at my age women still have no idea how to protect their (once) valuable asset.

Quote: (04-29-2015 05:27 AM)KorbenDallas Wrote:  

I think it has.

Did she mention baking soda?

I'm the King of Beijing!

I was annoyed with a girl being proud of the number of guys she has fucked. Told her that the lifestyle she is living is filthy and that I would not be able to justify dating her. She immediately went off and screamed "don't slut shame me!" I gave her a look of bewilderment and then just started busting out laughing. Her facial expression made my night.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Quote: (04-29-2015 07:36 PM)Laner Wrote:  

...and there were certain members here that she wanted to meet.

[Image: attachment.jpg26069]   

Korbin: Hey babe let's go out tonight .

Ex: did you have enough Zink, Acv and coconut oil for this?

Korbin: What are you talking about?!?

Ex: don't neg me! I see you have high standards all of a sudden!

Korbin: what??

Ex: I want an appetizer if you want to see me

Korbin: What!??!!

Ex: I don't need to bounce venues though.

Korbin: why don't you come over I'll make dinner?

Ex: I'm not going to get myself In a logistical challenge if I want to leave an appetizer will be fine near my job at 5 ok?

Quote: (04-29-2015 11:02 AM)southamerica Wrote:  

It would be awesome if girls read the forum and started being more attractive and feminine. But I'm tempted to believe that they would promptly leave and start attention whoring on all social media platforms. They wouldn't understand men's logic either. At least they can't come in here and ruin it for everybody.

I had an LTR find out, logged on my old account years back. Dumb bitch didn't learn a fucking thing, just used it as fight fuel down the road.

Women are not logical enough to capture all this and put it cohesively together.

Partially because literally, a TON of game is just breaking men of their inherited habits and cherry picking the pieces of women's behavior that we can mimic and use right back at them.

You might ask;'Why wouldn't a woman be able to figure out how to act like a selfish woman, and realize men are basically just doing that, plus the manly shit?"

I'd respond:"Is any woman even able to figure themselves out?" Fuck no.

Thus, men have the potential to not only exhibit better masculine traits, but some of the neomasculine traits common to women's behavior that they intrinsically do without knowing, and will never even know why they do it besides a baseline of selfishness.

For instance: Abundance mentality, objectifying humans of the opposite sex, frame.. etc. << this is all auto pilot shit for women.

Quote: (04-29-2015 09:09 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Korbin: Hey babe let's go out tonight .

Ex: did you have enough Zink, Acv and coconut oil for this?

Korbin: What are you talking about?!?

Ex: don't neg me! I see you have high standards all of a sudden!

Korbin: what??

Ex: I want an appetizer if you want to see me

Korbin: What!??!!

Ex: I don't need to bounce venues though.

Korbin: why don't you come over I'll make dinner?

Ex: I'm not going to get myself In a logistical challenge if I want to leave an appetizer will be fine near my job at 5 ok?

And then she flakes.

Counter-game recognized [Image: lol.gif]

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

removed