rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Truth About Korean Girls (Seoul Datasheet)

Hey everyone,

Been lurking here for a while and finally decided to make an account. I've seen so many threads about Korean girls on here and about how they are "conservative" and feel the need to set the record straight.

As for my experience, I slept with about 40 Korean women in 3 years there. Not huge numbers, but I knew a handful of guys there who were well into the hundreds with Korean girls so it definitely can be done with the right approach.

In general, I love Korean women. I'll always be a sucker for their moon-shaped eyes, porcelain skin and impeccable hips-to-waist ratio. Not to mention their super-feminine personalities. Korean girls can be absolute bitches when they don't like or know you, but once they are into you, they are 100% down and will do anything to make you happy as a man.

My first year in Korea, I slept with 1 girl (lol). I had no game and little knowledge of Korean culture. I started learning pick-up halfway through that year.

My second year, I slept with 20 girls, give or take.

My third year, close to 20 again, but a little less.

But honestly, there are definitely foreigners out there KILLING IT in Korea.

My best friend/wing from Korea closed 74 girls in a year, and his standards are pretty damn high.

The other guys I knew were all English teachers or international students so it wasn't like they were rich or anything, and their quality was solid. They weren't banging the absolute top-notch hi-society girls in Korea, but they would get there on occasion and the vast majority of girls were very cute and probably at least 8s by western standards.

The guys who did well all had common traits: they were good-looking (at least handsome), in shape, well-dressed, understood the culture, and ABOVE ALL, spoke korean well.

Speaking korean is SO huge in korea. I would say half the girls I banged were because I spoke korean. Korean people are very proud of their language, just like the French are known to be. If you show some respect to their culture by speaking at a half-decent level, the floodgates will open up. Plus, they are so surprised that you speak Korean well in the first place because they think that all foreigners suck at it, it flips a huge attraction switch.

Most of the girls I slept with were 7s according to my scale. In America, they'd be 8s or 9s easily, especiallly if you are into Asian american girls. Honestly, once you go full asian, it's really hard to go back to Asian american girls. I live iN LA and the Asian talent I see absolutely pales in comparison to the streets of Gangnam.

In terms of my personal breakdown, I had over 20+ SNLS from clubs. The rest of my closes were either D2 or D3 with dates i met from the club, and some from daygame.

Korean girls are not any more conservative than any other girls. In fact, they are probably more slutty than girls from other countries in a way, because their culture tries to repress sex so much on the outside, but when you try to repress something people becoming even more tempted to do it.

When it comes to having the right approach, you have to be aggressive and push the limits even more than you're used to. There is a phrase in korean which says that "korean girls don't want to talk, they just want physical things." I am sure that i am totally butchering this saying, but what it means is that Korean girls will NEVER want to talk about sex openly or admit that they enjoy sex, but the truth is that once the man takes the lead and pushes things physically, they will give in and put out like just any other girl. They have to pretend that they don't enjoy it because they live in an extremely Confucian culture, but the fact of the matter is that girls are girls and they enjoy sex just as much as any women out there.

In short, if you are coming to Korea for a short-time, it's going to be difficult to do a lot of damage without having local connections or speaking a lot of korean. But if you are in Korea for a longer time, speak good korean for a foreigner (which isn't difficult because the vast majority of foreigners in korea are HORRIBLE) and have a genuine appreciation for and understanding of korean social dynamics, you just might find yourself in a poosy paradise.

I'm not exactly sure how these data sheets work so I can come with more specifics about lays and maybe a few pics when I have more time. If anyone has any questions about slaying in Korea, let me know!

How do you go about learning basic Korean?
Every part of the language is like a tongue twister to me.
Worse than learning basis Hungarian.

Even if not for women.. I just wanna be able to get my point across when interacting with locals.

By the way, you wrote a long post, but its didn't say a lot in terms of game strategy.

All I got was.. Speak the language and be physical.

*and I've heard a decent amount of stories on foreigners getting touchy with locals and getting in trouble.
When it comes to local vs foreigner, the local is always in the right.

I am the cock carousel

Post more often now homey! You've Banged about 40 chicks so you probably have a lot to tell! One word comes to mind: Datasheet!

Few questions:

- How long did it take you to get "good" at Korean? Did you learn beforehand or start once you got there?

- A lot of posters have talked about Korean men being very aggressive/ jealous towards foreign men dating local women. Did you experience that? Did learning the culture/ language help?

- I don't really care too much for game specifics, but I would be curious to hear anything you have to share about good areas to live, logistics, expenses, etc. I'm very interested in Korean women, but many people say the country itself is not a pleasant place to live. Any perspective you could shed on your actual lifestyle there would be appreciated.

Dozens of posts saying korean girls are hard, suddenly this Pokemon comes around and says its actually easy, and it's his first post...

Hmmmmmmm call me a skeptic but I'll need a lot more before I buy it.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for the info. Where are these players normally operating? I.e. the clubs in which area, or are they using the internet/daygame/social circle? I was there only briefly, but the things you said match my observations, e.g. girls getting annoyed because I was using English.

Can you break down how you are meeting girls (Daygame, nightgame, online)?

OP this is good stuff, but I would say that this post does not actually dispel anything previously written about Korea or Korean girls.

To bang them: "The guys who did well all had common traits: they were good-looking (at least handsome), in shape, well-dressed, understood the culture, and ABOVE ALL, spoke korean well. "

You will have difficulties: "In short, if you are coming to Korea for a short-time, it's going to be difficult to do a lot of damage without having local connections or speaking a lot of korean."

Vast majority of guys (myself included) are not going to be learning Korean, or spending significant time in Korea. So, with some exceptions, most guys are going to have a hard time (1-3 bangs probably in a 1-2 week period). However, I'd argue Japan is somewhat similar (based on my experience), although it may be a bit easier than Korea.

I hope everyone appreciates that living in the country (fluent or not) vs. passing through is also a tremendous world of difference. It's not even the same game.

In terms of learning Korean, it is actually WAY easier than people will tell you. I am good at learning languages in general so that may be biased, but I found it way easier to learn than German of Czech, and obviously a bit more difficult than Spanish.

The key is to learn the alphabet well. There are around 35 characters and most of them have an English equivalent. The characters are all phonetic, so make sure you are pronouncing them correctly. Good pronunciation goes a really long way.

And honestly, a lot of words in Korean are the same as in English. For example, Koreans use English words such as "hotel" or "taxi." I think something like 10% of Korean is actually just modified English: this is because of the U.S. presence in the country since the Korean War.

The grammar is pretty difficult, but you don't need grammar to speak well. They will understand what you are saying, especially based on body language and whatnot.

How did I learn?

I spent a month studying every day for 2 hours before I went to Korea. This gave me a base of knowledge so that I could start practicing immediately once I got to the country. Everything else I learned from pure practice, speaking and listening and lots of texting. I was doing cold-approach 3-5 days a week so I got a lot of practice in.

I would focus on speaking above all, because speaking will open way more doors for you than listening or reading. I listened to podcasts from Pimsleur, TalktomeinKorean and KoreanClass101.com. Honestly, I found pimsleur quite useful in helping me understand proper pronunciation and giving me a foundation of basic phrases to work with.

Quote:Quote:

By the way, you wrote a long post, but its didn't say a lot in terms of game strategy.

All I got was.. Speak the language and be physical.

*and I've heard a decent amount of stories on foreigners getting touchy with locals and getting in trouble.

Some practical game types:
1) Humor is different there. You have to be more child-like and slapstick instead of sarcastic or witty. For example, if you are on a date with a girl and eating something hot like kim chi soup, when you are taking your first sip of the soup, you pretend like you burned your tongue way too much and you're gonna die, obviously overexaggerating.

I did have one friend who speaks little Korean who actually did really well. I think he's closed 20 girls so far in 2015. His style is extremely exaggerated and high energy and he uses the Korean he does know to make jokes that would never make sense in a native language, but make perfect sense in the context. He also knows some of the slang and contemporary fads (youtube videos that are popular among koreans, etc--the kind of stuff you learn by meeting a lot of korean people) He's basically a caricature of himself when interacting with the girls and they love it most of the time.

2) Girls want you to chase them a lot there. My aforementioned natural friend once got a girl to meet him for a date after 38 consecutive text messages where she didn't respond. He eventually got her back to his place for a makeout, but still, that shows you how persistence pays there. Korean girls have a lot of guys pursuing them so if you don't at least show some effort they won't give you the time of day if they are high value.

3) Don't verbalize when you are pulling. There are tons of love motels and hotels in Korea, but if you are gonna take a girl to one (or your place), it is a really good to be vague about where you are going. As soon as they hear the words "hotel," alarm bells go off in their heads. But if you just say something like "I wanna go somewhere to rest or some place more quiet," they will come along and might not even object at all once you get to the hotel entrance. Once i got a girl to the hotel entrance, it was always a wrap.

4) Korean girls can give harsh blowouts and be difficult in general, but the beauty of Korea is the quantity of hot girls in the city. Imagine NYC, but 20+ million people (in the greater Seoul area) instead, countless pretty Asian women who feel pressure to get married more than Western women do, so they don't mess around when it comes to taking care of themselves.

The stuff you heard about people getting in trouble is exaggerated. There is definitely strong anti-foreign sentiment, but I knew dozens of hunters in Korea, and only one got in any kind of trouble. I mean, especially in a club, who is going to accuse you of something there? You just gotta be smart when it comes to stuff like this.

I did know one guy who got screwed, however. He hit on a girl at 7/11 in front of her boyfriend (touching her shoulder apparently?) and then the BF called the cops and he didn''t have the sense to leave the scene before they came.

He wasn't jailed, but fled the country in order to avoid his court date. Felt bad for him, he had been killing it up at to that point.

Quote: (04-21-2015 06:46 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

Few questions:

- How long did it take you to get "good" at Korean? Did you learn beforehand or start once you got there?

- A lot of posters have talked about Korean men being very aggressive/ jealous towards foreign men dating local women. Did you experience that? Did learning the culture/ language help?

- I don't really care too much for game specifics, but I would be curious to hear anything you have to share about good areas to live, logistics, expenses, etc. I'm very interested in Korean women, but many people say the country itself is not a pleasant place to live. Any perspective you could shed on your actual lifestyle there would be appreciated.

The previous post I made talks about learning Korean. Hope you find those tips useful!

The things you heard about Korean men are definitely true. Instead of AMOGing, we called it KMOGing. It can be frustrating at times because random K guys will always try to break up your sets, and sometimes you will lose the girl not because the guy has more game but because the girl wants to go along with the cultural norms.

It sucks, but it's a occupational hazard. When you are getting laid a lot, things like this don't frustrate you too much, and the girl will be more likely to choose you as well of course.

Korean guys are underrated as wingmen, however. Once a Korean guy gets to know and like you, they are extremely loyal and will have your back, even if other Koreans are talking shit about you or something like that. Many of the guys are complete dogs when it comes to women, so they make pretty good wingmen because they are trying to get their dick wet just as much as you are. Honestly, a lot of these guys have a lot of game, probably more game than any of the rest of the guys in Asia although I saw some pretty legit Japanese players when I was briefly in the clubs there. This is mainly because they are very aggressive and willing to chase girls despite numerous rejections.

I found that Korean guys were either huge nerds or huge players, pretty funny lol.

In terms of living in Korea, for nightlife, it is unbeatable. You can buy soju bottles for $1 at the convenience store and drink outside (esp. when the weather is good).

You can go clubbing 7 days a week and see a decent crowd every night, especially when the college students are on break. The clubs don't close till 6 and the vibe doesn't die down till 4 at least. Minus the drugs, Korean clubs on an average weekend pop off more than Vegas.

I wouldn't always pull, but every night was an adventure.

The cost of living is lower than places like LA and NYC. It's probably equivalent to Vegas. I had a solid one-bedroom apartment in a prime location (gangnam station) and was paying $750 a month. Relatively standard, although I got a better deal since I knew the market well.

The only negatives about living Korea are the weather and the urban lifestyle. The climate isn't great, and being from California, this often wore on me. Also, the place is so urban that you never really see nature and that can wear on you sometimes as well. The xenophobia can be annoying, but speaking Korean and being respectful helps a lot with this. If you are not gonna live there forever, it shouldn't be too hard to deal with.

I would live in either Gangnam or Itaewon. Gangnam is the high-class area (it is a general district, where Gangnam Station is the center of it) with all the plastic surgery clinics, while Itaewon is the foreigner area like Roppongi. Itaewon became upscale in the last few years, however, and it's the place where a lot of normal Korean girls go to get f*****. Not necessarily foreign lovers (which is what the placed used to be), but if you come with the right game you should have a chance to pull every weekend in Itaewon.

When it comes to standard of living, Korea is probably even better than America at this point since it's a small country and it has been easier for them to fix their economic problems.

Great subway systems, relatively clean streets and no crime. Even the most "dangerous' parts of Seoul are more comfortable to be in than the average neighborhood in LA.

Quote: (04-21-2015 08:48 AM)Menace Wrote:  

OP this is good stuff, but I would say that this post does not actually dispel anything previously written about Korea or Korean girls.

To bang them: "The guys who did well all had common traits: they were good-looking (at least handsome), in shape, well-dressed, understood the culture, and ABOVE ALL, spoke korean well. "

You will have difficulties: "In short, if you are coming to Korea for a short-time, it's going to be difficult to do a lot of damage without having local connections or speaking a lot of korean."

Vast majority of guys (myself included) are not going to be learning Korean, or spending significant time in Korea. So, with some exceptions, most guys are going to have a hard time (1-3 bangs probably in a 1-2 week period). However, I'd argue Japan is somewhat similar (based on my experience), although it may be a bit easier than Korea.

I hope everyone appreciates that living in the country (fluent or not) vs. passing through is also a tremendous world of difference. It's not even the same game.

This is spot-on. I wouldn't recommend coming to Korea for quick bangs, but if you can stay at least a month then it will probably be worth your time. My advice applies to people who are more in this situation or for English teachers who are currently living there.

For me, the juice was worth the squeeze.

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for the info. Where are these players normally operating? I.e. the clubs in which area, or are they using the internet/daygame/social circle? I was there only briefly, but the things you said match my observations, e.g. girls getting annoyed because I was using English.

Thank you for the welcome! These players I speak of got probably 80-90% of their bangs from clubs. I knew of some guys who did really well with online game but that was never my cup of tea. Clubbing is huge in Korea, even though every girl you'll ever meet there will tell you the exact opposite, even as you are talking to them AT the club, lol.

And finally, pix or it didn't happen:

[Image: RHFePYQuDOnqBNztd8iyBFnprkTlYU0U-4DP6jbzpGg]

Unfortunately, it is incredibly rare to find big naturals on Korean women. I'm thankful for the advances of modern medicine.

know one guy who got screwed, however. He hit on a girl at 7/11 in front of her boyfriend (touching her shoulder apparently?) and then the BF called the cops and he didn''t have the sense to leave the scene before they came.

What in his behaviour could have been illegal?

Quote: (04-21-2015 04:22 PM)Cheetah Wrote:  

know one guy who got screwed, however. He hit on a girl at 7/11 in front of her boyfriend (touching her shoulder apparently?) and then the BF called the cops and he didn''t have the sense to leave the scene before they came.

I wasn't there, but the BF was alleging sexual harassment since he actually touched her.

It was BS but he didn't wanna his take his chances in a Korean court facing potential jail time in a foreign country if convicted, so...

I approached thousands of girls in Korea and only had an issue one time. I called a girl fat after she wouldn't go home with me (lol) and she sent me a message a few days later where she implicitly threatened to accuse me of rape even though we never kissed and she never went to my place. That blew over though, and I even ran into her later although we just looked at each other and walked by.

I'll never call a girl fat to her face again, so she got her point across.

Quote: (04-21-2015 04:38 PM)rungoodinc Wrote:  

Quote: (04-21-2015 04:22 PM)Cheetah Wrote:  

I wasn't there, but the BF was alleging sexual harassment since he actually touched her.

It was BS but he didn't wanna his take his chances in a Korean court facing potential jail time in a foreign country if convicted, so...

I approached thousands of girls in Korea and only had an issue one time. I called a girl fat after she wouldn't go home with me (lol) and she sent me a message a few days later where she implicitly threatened to accuse me of rape even though we never kissed and she never went to my place. That blew over though, and I even ran into her later although we just looked at each other and walked by.

I'll never call a girl fat to her face again, so she got her point across.

Could it really be illegal to touch someone's shoulder?

I don't want to come across as a hater here, but why did you try to bring home a fat girl in the first place? Just steer clear of fat chicks and I guess that you would never have to endure their fattitude. [Image: banana.gif]

I am disappoint.

I was hoping the truth that you revealed about Korean girls is that their vaginas are actually sideways.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I don't want to come across as a hater here, but why did you try to bring home a fat girl in the first place? Just steer clear of fat chicks and I guess that you would never have to endure their fattitude. [Image: banana.gif]

When I say fat, I mean Korean fat, which is like 10-15 extra pounds. In this case the fat went to her tits and I was thirsty enough at the time. This is really beside the point though lol.

But since we're on the topic now, the vast majority of my bangs were something closer to this:

Typical swoop

Even the 32-year old cougars have incredibly tight bodies. It's kind of amazing how tight they keep themselves despite not exercising much.

The images aren't loading for me. I'm not sure if it's the same for anyone else.

How does one gain access to Korean 9s and 10s? Other than falling into some kind of niche like becoming a DJ or somehow breaking into the nightlife scene, modeling (if you're good looking enough), speaking Korean fluently and getting media appearances, which obviously 99.9% of us aren't ever going to be able to do. Is there a way for us regular guys to fuck these chicks?

Honestly, unless you do the things you mentioned you won't be getting the Korean 9s or 10s. That's pretty much how it is everywhere, though.

I had two real opportunities with those super hot types (who are usually high-end escorts).

One of them was because of social circle: the club manager basically brought her to my table like it was a booking club. She was giving me a handjob through my pants but i didn't close the deal cuz my game was still developing back then. Still regret that to this day lol.

The other time was when i met a girl in a coffee-shop through daygame. This is probably your best shot if you are an Average Joe.

I'll see what I can do about the link if it's still not working for whatever reason.

Quote: (04-21-2015 03:31 PM)rungoodinc Wrote:  

Quote: (04-21-2015 08:48 AM)Menace Wrote:  

This is spot-on. I wouldn't recommend coming to Korea for quick bangs, but if you can stay at least a month then it will probably be worth your time. My advice applies to people who are more in this situation or for English teachers who are currently living there.

For me, the juice was worth the squeeze.

Thank you for the welcome! These players I speak of got probably 80-90% of their bangs from clubs. I knew of some guys who did really well with online game but that was never my cup of tea. Clubbing is huge in Korea, even though every girl you'll ever meet there will tell you the exact opposite, even as you are talking to them AT the club, lol.

And finally, pix or it didn't happen:

[Image: RHFePYQuDOnqBNztd8iyBFnprkTlYU0U-4DP6jbzpGg]

Unfortunately, it is incredibly rare to find big naturals on Korean women. I'm thankful for the advances of modern medicine.

This pic does not show up. My dad was there at the Chosin resovior almost froze to death. It can get cold there.

"Go get yourself some"

I'm really glad Rungoodinc started this thread. It brought back many nostalgic memories for me, although most of them were of the bittersweet variety. Sounds like he found his niche and that's something that all of us should be striving for in our myriad travels.

I lived in Korea as a language student for one year in the mid-1990s, and my experiences might be amusing for those looking for toothless old-timer stories. I've been told that things have changed a lot since then, but I have no way of knowing since I haven't been back since.

At that time, I was one of a group of foreign students at a large university's Korean language institute. We had Europeans, Americans, Chinese, Japanese, and an assortment of other nationalities. My previous experiences in Asia were exclusively with Japan, and before coming to Seoul I expected it to be another version of Japan.

In this, I was sorely mistaken. Korean social culture was unlike anything I had experienced. It's a closed world unto itself, and that has both positives and negatives.

Some of the interesting things I remember from those days. I hope you guys reading this will laugh at how quaint these things sound:

1. Beepers ("biibii") were HUGE in Korea in 1995. Public telephones always had long lines from people queueing up to return beeper messages. No beeper, no game. End of story.

2. The happening clubs were all at Apkujongdong, Kangnam, and to a lesser extent Itaewon. Itaewon in those days still had a seedy, gritty vibe to it. To be a player at those clubs south of the Han River, you needed cash. Young Koreans would spend insane amounts of money (their parents' money) at these places. As a student financing my own way, I never really could bring myself to justify these places. But other guys may feel differently.

3. I remember some unique types of places for meeting ("sogaeting") was the slang word for a meetup. They had these cafe-type of places with a bright colored phone in the middle of the table. That way you and your date could talk and make your phone calls all right there. I'm assuming cell phones have swept these places away.

4. We would also sometimes take girls to video rooms. These places ("bideo-pang") were places where you could rent a VHS cassette tape movie AND watch it right there in a private room together. I look back now and this sounds bizarre, but that's what we did. Private, intimate, and useful since everyone lived at home and you needed a place to go for low-key stuff.

I'd like to know for my own amusement how things have changed (or not changed).

In some ways I'd like to go back there and see the scene. I'm a different person now than I was then, and looking back there are a lot of things I wish I had done differently.

I agree with everything the OP wrote, and also have found that Korean men can be complete cockblockers (while at the same time being some of the best male buddies you could possibly have).

While I'm also very partial to Korean women, I would also point out that the main reason there are so many hot / pretty ones is that 90% of women in Seoul if not more have had plastic surgery. Eyelid surgery is usually a high school graduation gift, and nose jobs are closely followed. They also are much better at makeup and skincare, so those subtle touches also add to the effect. Pair the pretty face with the natural genetics of being thin, and yes, your average Korean blows away your average American.

In a way, it is why gaming can be easier, because deep down, most of these women are insecure hence the need for the surgery.

I would also echo the cultural aspect that Korean women definitely want to and expect to be chased. There is a thing called "booking" at Korean clubs where you tell your waiter which girl to bring over to your table. The girls always fight and protest and try to run away only to be dragged by the waiter, it's completely par for the course...

Quote: (04-21-2015 08:01 AM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

Dozens of posts saying korean girls are hard, suddenly this Pokemon comes around and says its actually easy, and it's his first post...

Hmmmmmmm call me a skeptic but I'll need a lot more before I buy it.

This guy's legit. Consider yourself lucky that someone experienced has dropped straight knowledge here.

Seeing that I currently only have 1 rep point probably doesn't make him any more legit and probably makes my opinion mean jack shit to you. But whatever, for those of you looking to be more successful with k-girls, take notes from this mofo. He knows whats up.

Thanks for your posts OP. South Korea is one of my top spots to go to next. I'm currently in Budapest.

When would you say the Best time to go to S.Korea is?
I've heard from someone who's been all over the world that partying/clubbing there is better than anywhere else, would you agree?
Could a good looking american guy who knows absolutely no korean language pull a lot there? (I'm the type that'll set a hook constantly until I get a bite)

Quote: (04-21-2015 02:02 AM)rungoodinc Wrote:  

My second year, I slept with 20 girls, give or take.

My third year, close to 20 again, but a little less.

My best friend/wing from Korea closed 74 girls in a year, and his standards are pretty damn high.

The guys who did well all had common traits: they were good-looking (at least handsome), in shape, well-dressed, understood the culture, and ABOVE ALL, spoke korean well...

Speaking korean is SO huge in korea...

Korean girls are not any more conservative than any other girls...

In short, if you are coming to Korea for a short-time, it's going to be difficult to do a lot of damage without having local connections or speaking a lot of korean...

Good post, man. Thanks for the info. I've been in Korea for about 4 months and it really goes with what I've seen.

20 girls a year is solid here, unfortunately I'm out in the boonies so I'll be a lot under that. 74 is crazy high, but I'm sure it's possible. For people reading that guy would definitely be in the top 1% or top .1% of dudes in Korea, don't come here expecting anything close to that.

Korean girls are super impressed by any Korean ability. My first week here I was at a bar and I said "thanks" (gams-ham-nida) and the girl freaked out that my Korean was so good. I used to think they were patronizing me, but it seems like they're actually serious. Opening with a little Korean goes a long way.

Another thing to remember is that foreign dudes in Korea are mainly clowns. It's not hard to be in the top 10% of guys here, assuming your in moderately good shape and you're not afraid to approach women. The foreign girls in Hongdae and Itawon are pretty easily impressed because of this. I met lots of 18 and 19 year-old cuties at Hongdae who were spending a year abroad, definitely had the potential to be easy lays. Wish I was living in Seoul.

Quote: (04-21-2015 06:19 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

How do you go about learning basic Korean?

and I've heard a decent amount of stories on foreigners getting touchy with locals and getting in trouble.

learnhangul.com is great for learning to read. It only takes about 4 hours to get the alphabet down. From there it's a lot easier to learn to speak.

I tried to learn through studying the romanized spellings and it was retarded, I made no real progress in two months. Since learning to read I've made more progress. With speaking start with the basics (greetings, numbers, essential verbs, basic adjectives) and expand from there. Very slow, but doable.

As far as aggressive locals go I've had no problem. I have gotten tons of dirty looks from older Koreans, basically whenever I'm with a Korean girl they mean-mug me. Weird but nothing to worry about. I've heard no stories of actual violence.

Quote: (04-21-2015 10:42 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

4. We would also sometimes take girls to video rooms.

I really want to visit one of these. I kept trying to get my fuckbuddy in Seoul to go but she said they were gross, plus she lives alone so we didn't need to. It seemed like a funny thing to do once though.