rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Men In Sweden

Black Men In Sweden

What's up Fellas

I've been following the site for a minute. I'm schedule to fly to Stockholm, Sweden on tomorrow. I need the scoop.. Everything I read so far was post over 3 years ago. Can someone confirm the places below?

fyi: not that it matters I'm African American

Here is what I have so far. I plan to visit the spots below...

DayTime: NK, AHLENS & PUBS

Clubs: Sturecompagnentt/Utecompagnent, WhiteRoom, Rose Bar, Laroy, Mmbassadeur, LeBon Palais, (F12, Berns Thurs & Fri) SpyBar(Saturday).

Thursday & Friday HipHop = Josefina, hotorget and tcentralen

Bars in Sodermalm = Windmill, Solidaritet, and UnerBron

Black Men In Sweden

Have you checked the Sweden thread?

Use the search feature man.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Black Men In Sweden

To follow-up on Cattle Rustler's point, search results sorted by recency returns this thread.

You might find it relevant.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Black Men In Sweden

Quote: (04-15-2015 11:02 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

To follow-up on Cattle Rustler's point, search results sorted by recency returns this thread.

You might find it relevant.

Yes, that's how got the above information. But that information was posted over 3 years ago. Just want make sure I'm good...