rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Really Beta Article in Elite Daily

http://elitedaily.com/dating/im-guy-stop...ign=buffer

As I read this mainstream "dating article" , I couldn't help but think of how much of a Beta/Gamma this guy is. He said he tried Dating a few times and gave up because Men ruined Dating as a whole. He also shames guys meeting women wherein he calls them insecure PUAs who only want to increase their notch count. He especially rationalizes his evasion of getting better with women to "improve his lifestyle" wherein he proclaims he's above it all.

Some of the comments below were laughable as well including one where "being the best possible version of you involves working on yourself instead of women."

Looks like giving up on women is considered "Dating advice" in the mainstream media right now.

What are your thoughts?

Quote:Quote:

He loves baking, cooking, writing, craft beer, and exploring California. He's also planning a new online radio show.

Quote:Quote:

In my downtime, I enjoy a craft beer while watching my latest interest on Netflix.

What a fag.

Anyways, I mean look he is having red pill shoved in his face and still won't accept it. Seems like he has player friends.

The biggest thing I took away was multiple orbiters going after an average chick, and dating being treated with the precision and effort of a real job.

I want a mathematical model that outlines:

-betas dropping out (MGTOW) like this guy
-vs. guys getting into game directly or at least subconciously understanding they need to lift and dress well to get laid (competition anxiety)
-vs. girls getting overweight, getting attitudes, or both

Funny a main stream beta is MGTOW and doesn't even know it.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

"Dating doesn’t always bring that much happiness

When I was in the dating field, I saw it as adventure filled with limitless opportunities. I was enticed by the possibility of finding “the one.”

Ultimately, I saw myself as a dog trying to chase a speeding Ferrari. I had a few dates that were wonderful experiences with women who truly impressed me and still do. Yet, for multiple reasons, most of which are unknown, relationships never developed."

I can give him two big reasons ; oneitus and pedestalising.

He's a feminised male. If he grew a pair and stopped treating every woman he met like a special snowflake princess he might actually get somewhere!!

Elite Daily is a nonsense site anyways. Full of SJW bullshit with shortsighted women and men writing articles that get ripped on in the comments section for how bs they are..

Here's another simpish article from this site.

http://elitedaily.com/dating/weak-men-re...e/1001209/

And another article from a woman who's rode the carousel and why she chooses the "bad boys" over the "nice guys".
http://elitedaily.com/dating/science-wom...s/1000116/

Yeah, I read this and thought this can be seen as an early beachhead of the 'herbivore man' movement that has already taken over Japan: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbivore_men

This is a glimpse into the future. Basically, Incels giving up on the sexual market entirely. Will be more and more common, unless there is a serious backlash, which honestly I don't see coming anytime soon.

This is why I hate elite daily. It's staffed by losers who rant about their problems and pass it off onto readers like it is something to learn from.

Let's look at this for what it is, a socially awkward nerd complaining about not being able to get pussy.

Maybe I am biased because of the circles I run in, but I really don't see many guys having problems dating. Most of the dudes I know, even the average ones, have or have had LTRs. Maybe it is because most of the guys I know have something to offer. Maybe it is because I live in the midwest.

If you can't get past the first date you have issues. Period.

"He also shames guys meeting women wherein he calls them insecure PUAs who only want to increase their notch count."

Yes, because men in the old days didn't want to increase their notch count. Those '50s greasers like The Fonz on TV's "Happy Days" were just paragons of virtue and restraint (rolls eyes).

There's a lot of self-deception in this guy's writing. I don't think he gets that he has a personality issue that's causing him not to get second dates.

But for some reason he feels the need to blame all men for being players. If he's reading: men have always been like that. It's the playing field that changed. Whereas decades ago most women spurned the advances of such men till marriage (thereby reigning in players), today women reward such men.

Blame society, blame feminism, blame women, but don't blame men, who are pretty much acting the same as they always did. They just don't get slapped for acting that way anymore. They get rewarded. As many have said, men respond to incentives. The incentives women provide today are not your mom's incentives.

If Mr. Montgomery is reading, I would strongly suggest he check out F. Roger Devil's series of essays called Home Economics. They explain what I just said in greater detail and give deeper background into how things got the way they did.

Quote: (04-16-2015 10:06 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

But for some reason he feels the need to blame all men for being players. If he's reading: men have always been like that.

But that's not even true. Most men -- the great majority -- are not players in any real sense of the word, and never have been.

Especially past the first blush of youth -- and often enough from the very get-go -- the great majority of men long for stable intimacy with one female that they could get affection and understanding from; with her looks, the true sexual quality of the meat, being of secondary importance at best (and if it is important it is usually more as a status symbol or cause for bragging rights than for love of the thing itself, the actual meat and what can be gotten from it sexually).

It is true that many men will not turn down a female who casually throws herself at them; and it is true that men will talk to each other in a certain way about pussy, about wanting to fuck everything in sight, and so on. But it is mostly a more or less indifferent act in 9 cases out of 10. Most men are monogamous at heart -- these days, they settle for the frustrated and thwarted serial monogamy of the wretched contemporary "LTR" and sometimes their disenchantment with that arrangement drives them into periods of "playing the field". But that is not a natural state for the great majority of men, and they will tire of it quickly and seek out the next "amazing woman" who is "cool" and "really gets it". Because that is what they truly yearn for.

The true player type -- the inveterate cunthound who loves pussy and will pursue it for its own sake, for the glorious pleasure that its holes and curves can provide him, and who sustains this as a lifelong interest -- is as rare now as it's always been; more so, in fact, because it is so shamed and spurned by today's ultimately prudish society (as you can see even from this disgusting Elite Daily article). The men who truly belong to this type represent a small minority, for better or worse, and that will never change. We should not lose sight of this fact.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Who the fuck still reads that bullshit website ?

Fuck this pussy, he can't cope and doesn't want help.

Leave him to die in the dating scene and ostracize himself.

Quote: (04-16-2015 10:41 AM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2015 10:06 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

But for some reason he feels the need to blame all men for being players. If he's reading: men have always been like that.

But that's not even true. Most men -- the great majority -- are not players in any real sense of the word, and never have been.

Especially past the first blush of youth -- and often enough from the very get-go -- the great majority of men long for stable intimacy with one female that they could get affection and understanding from; with her looks, the true sexual quality of the meat, being of secondary importance at best (and if it is important it is usually more as a status symbol or cause for bragging rights than for love of the thing itself, the actual meat and what can be gotten from it sexually).

It is true that many men will not turn down a female who casually throws herself at them; and it is true that men will talk to each other in a certain way about pussy, about wanting to fuck everything in sight, and so on. But it is mostly a more or less indifferent act in 9 cases out of 10. Most men are monogamous at heart -- these days, they settle for the frustrated and thwarted serial monogamy of the wretched contemporary "LTR" and sometimes their disenchantment with that arrangement drives them into periods of "playing the field". But that is not a natural state for the great majority of men, and they will tire of it quickly and seek out the next "amazing woman" who is "cool" and "really gets it". Because that is what they truly yearn for.

The true player type -- the inveterate cunthound who loves pussy and will pursue it for its own sake, for the glorious pleasure that its holes and curves can provide him, and who sustains this as a lifelong interest -- is as rare now as it's always been; more so, in fact, because it is so shamed and spurned by today's ultimately prudish society (as you can see even from this disgusting Elite Daily article). The men who truly belong to this type represent a small minority, for better or worse, and that will never change. We should not lose sight of this fact.

You sing the song of my people, Lizard

It is with a heavy heart that I am a poon hound. I would have kept my first girl forever, second, third, fourth, fifth... would have kept them all forever - but for one reason or another, they wanna try out that career across the country, or just try it with the drug dealer, or they're not haaaaappy. Years wasted. Now I slay vagoon all the time, throwing my conquests to the wayside without remorse (most times).

God help me