rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

State troopers save a heart attack victims life

Since there seems to be a large anti-police bias here and we point out the every negative incident regarding police, I find it only fair to recognize to other side of the badge.

State trooper saves life of a person who suffered a cardiac arrest while driving. Same officer was credited previously with saving the life of an individual overdosed on heroin.

http://www.mytwintiers.com/story/d/story...rqlUJtc5-g

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

The heart attack guy's going to be pissed when he sees the citation for reckless driving he got.

Just kidding, it's good to read some positivity in the EE section now and then.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

It's a police officer's JOB to help and protect the public. We pay him for it. It's not significant when a police officer does his sworn and paid for duty.

It IS significant when he abuses the additional privileges we provide him with (because we recognize that his job is difficult and dangerous) and that results in the death or injury of one of the citizens who has paid his very salary.

Only idiots think that the majority of all cops are evil, or that the majority are good. The majority are just people. The reason why we get so up in arms about cops killing innocent or unworthy men is that, in our society, cops are not held responsible for their actions as frequently as the PEOPLE of other professions. This leads to resentment and (as we've seen) cop killings.

Anti, I respect you and your contributions in general, but you're trying to prove a point against a strawman with your two recent threads.

Quote: (04-15-2015 07:24 PM)Texas_Tryhard Wrote:  

It's a police officer's JOB to help and protect the public. We pay him for it. It's not significant when a police officer does his sworn and paid for duty.

It IS significant when he abuses the additional privileges we provide him with (because we recognize that his job is difficult and dangerous) and that results in the death or injury of one of the citizens who has paid his very salary.

Only idiots think that the majority of all cops are evil, or that the majority are good. The majority are just people. The reason why we get so up in arms about cops killing innocent or unworthy men is that, in our society, cops are not held responsible for their actions as frequently as the PEOPLE of other professions. This leads to resentment and (as we've seen) cop killings.

Anti, I respect you and your contributions in general, but you're trying to prove a point against a strawman with your two recent threads.

Nah, I have actually recently drawn back my views when confronted with convincing arguments. I just believe that if we are going to highlight the negative aspects of a situation we must also highly the positive aspects of it. Only when you look at both sides equally can you form an informed decision.

Quote: (04-15-2015 07:34 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Nah, I have actually recently drawn back my views when confronted with convincing arguments. I just believe that if we are going to highlight the negative aspects of a situation we must also highly the positive aspects of it. Only when you look at both sides equally can you form an informed decision.

It makes sense, but I think you are arguing an anti-police viewpoint when I believe the majority of the people on the board are not anti-police, but rather overreach of police, the legal system, and the distinction is very important.

I absolutely applaud the humble response of the officer when asked how he feels about being called a hero.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (04-15-2015 07:43 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2015 07:34 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

It makes sense, but I think you are arguing an anti-police viewpoint when I believe the majority of the people on the board are not anti-police, but rather overreach of police, the legal system, and the distinction is very important.

fair enough. and this is why I value the opinions of the people of this board. You are completely right.

It's still nice to hear of cops doing their job and helping US citizens rather than abusing them.

G

True, this cop was just doing his job. But how often do cops resuscitate heart attack victims? It deserves a news clip. Similar to a fireman who goes above and beyond by dragging an entire family and their dog out of a burning building.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT