rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ibiza,Spain Questions

Ibiza,Spain Questions

An opportunity has come up for me to go to Ibiza,Spain for the summer. I have looked at some past threads, however none really break the place down.

1. Does anyone have experience with Ibiza?
2. Is it worth a few weeks trip?
3. Last but not least, women, what is the real deal? Are there quality girls on sexcation?

Ibiza,Spain Questions

If you haven't been to Ibiza, I would say go at least once to see what the hype is all about.

Much of the action centres around the big, techno clubs. These are massive places that fit in thousands of partiers a night. Each club has their own night. For example, Sunday nights Pascha is the place to go etc. Cover is steep, with clubs charging 20 Euros and up to get in and drinks are also expensive.

For cheaper, downmarket nightlife San Antonio is the place to go. This where you get all the Brits from the Club 18-30 package vacations.

It is very easy to pick up in Ibiza, specially the British girls. And no, they are not all ugly.

Ibiza,Spain Questions

Quote: (05-18-2011 01:11 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

If you haven't been to Ibiza, I would say go at least once to see what the hype is all about.

Much of the action centres around the big, techno clubs. These are massive places that fit in thousands of partiers a night. Each club has their own night. For example, Sunday nights Pascha is the place to go etc. Cover is steep, with clubs charging 20 Euros and up to get in and drinks are also expensive.

For cheaper, downmarket nightlife San Antonio is the place to go. This where you get all the Brits from the Club 18-30 package vacations.

It is very easy to pick up in Ibiza, specially the British girls. And no, they are not all ugly.

Thanks man that is some good info. I was looking at some galleries online and they seem to get pretty wild so I am guessing picking up wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Did you notice many Scandi girls there as well?

Ibiza,Spain Questions

Quote: (05-18-2011 01:15 PM)fman Wrote:  

Thanks man that is some good info. I was looking at some galleries online and they seem to get pretty wild so I am guessing picking up wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Yep, Scandinavians, as well as Dutch, Italians and Spanish girls.

Ibiza,Spain Questions

Quote: (05-18-2011 01:19 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Yep, Scandinavians, as well as Dutch, Italians and Spanish girls.
I keep reading that the Spanish separate themselves by going to Ibiza City and then everyone else to San Antonio. Did you find that to be the case?

Ibiza,Spain Questions

Quote: (05-18-2011 01:32 PM)fman Wrote:  

I keep reading that the Spanish separate themselves by going to Ibiza City and then everyone else to San Antonio. Did you find that to be the case?

Yep, this is definitely true. Ibiza Town is more upscale. Like I said, the package tourists congregate in San Antonio. So, if you want wall to wall partying and craziness then definitely head there. Ibiza Town is more sophisticated with less action.

Ibiza,Spain Questions

Quote: (05-18-2011 01:56 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Yep, this is definitely true. Ibiza Town is more upscale. Like I said, the package tourists congregate in San Antonio. So, if you want wall to wall partying and craziness then definitely head there. Ibiza Town is more sophisticated with less action.

there are 6 clubs in ibiza - eden and es paradis in san an - amnesia & privilege in the middle on the san an-ibiza road, pacha in ibiza town near the marina and space in playa den bossa

san an is basically where the brits go on their first holiday abroad - the "west end" can get messy but its not as bad as it used to be - it is mainly brits and europeans and i would say very few spanish

playa den bossa is also really lively as is figueretas (both "next door" to ibiza town) - they used to be as bad as san an (brits on the piss type thing) but less so now but still a lot of party atmosphere as thats where space, bora bora, sands & ushuaia beach bars are

ibiza town port area is hugely lively at night

people who live here will tend to go to pacha,amnesia & space
clubbers who know their music will go to amnesia and space

if you want to pick up young brits then the san an & west end is where you'd go - for everyone else then ibiza port, playa den bossa and the other clubs

source: ive lived here for 13 years [Image: smile.gif]

Ibiza,Spain Questions

Quote: (05-19-2011 04:35 AM)adeibiza Wrote:  

Quote: (05-18-2011 01:56 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

there are 6 clubs in ibiza - eden and es paradis in san an - amnesia & privilege in the middle on the san an-ibiza road, pacha in ibiza town near the marina and space in playa den bossa

san an is basically where the brits go on their first holiday abroad - the "west end" can get messy but its not as bad as it used to be - it is mainly brits and europeans and i would say very few spanish

playa den bossa is also really lively as is figueretas (both "next door" to ibiza town) - they used to be as bad as san an (brits on the piss type thing) but less so now but still a lot of party atmosphere as thats where space, bora bora, sands & ushuaia beach bars are

ibiza town port area is hugely lively at night

people who live here will tend to go to pacha,amnesia & space
clubbers who know their music will go to amnesia and space

if you want to pick up young brits then the san an & west end is where you'd go - for everyone else then ibiza port, playa den bossa and the other clubs

source: ive lived here for 13 years [Image: smile.gif]

Thanks for the insite on the area! It seems like the young Brits are easy to scoop up. However, I would like to be where there is more a variety and possibilities. Do you know if the Spanish women where open to foreigners?

Ibiza,Spain Questions

Quote: (05-19-2011 06:49 AM)fman Wrote:  

Thanks for the insite on the area! It seems like the young Brits are easy to scoop up. However, I would like to be where there is more a variety and possibilities. Do you know if the Spanish women where open to foreigners?

ibiza town - dalt vila and port area - amnesia or pacha [Image: smile.gif]

Ibiza,Spain Questions

Salou in Spain is a good alternative to Ibiza, it's cheaper.

Ibiza,Spain Questions

Quote: (05-19-2011 09:30 AM)Tommy Wrote:  

Salou in Spain is a good alternative to Ibiza, it's cheaper.

Thanks for the tip! what is the rundown on that city as far as venues and women are concerned?

Ibiza,Spain Questions

I never been there but I saw some cool stuff on TV and on youtube. Probably the same as Ibiza but less expensive means younger crowd. Expect the usual English & Dutch crowd.

Ibiza,Spain Questions

Quote: (05-19-2011 09:46 AM)Tommy Wrote:  

I never been there but I saw some cool stuff on TV and on youtube. Probably the same as Ibiza but less expensive means younger crowd. Expect the usual English & Dutch crowd.

Looks like a cool option. One of my motivating factors for Ibiza are free accommodations for the summer. What about Mallorca?

Ibiza,Spain Questions

The Swedish/norwegians girls mostly stick to Magaluf, which is only a boat trip away. If you ask me Magaluf is better for party with intent to meet girls whereas Ibiza has a higher focus on the music/clubs/DJs.

Ibiza,Spain Questions

Quote: (05-19-2011 10:21 AM)fman Wrote:  

Looks like a cool option. One of my motivating factors for Ibiza are free accommodations for the summer. What about Mallorca?

I would say that free accommodation during the peak summer season is a biggie.

Start with Ibiza. You will definitely not get bored. You can use it as a base to explore other islands. You can hop on a ferry to Mallorca to check it out.

Ibiza,Spain Questions

Found out today that my free stay may not be so "free" however I am still motivated to go. Maybe I could rent a room from a local instead of an apartment? Any lodging recomendations incase I have to go that route? Great tips guys, keep'em coming. Thanks!

Ibiza,Spain Questions

In Mallorca it all happens in Magaluf.

Ibiza,Spain Questions

Quote: (05-19-2011 12:55 PM)fman Wrote:  

Found out today that my free stay may not be so "free" however I am still motivated to go. Maybe I could rent a room from a local instead of an apartment? Any lodging recomendations incase I have to go that route? Great tips guys, keep'em coming. Thanks!

Damn, Magaluf looks STUPID..Cot damn.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC3eYQ2N65Y ..lol. I like what Vicious said, how its more set up to MEET/BANG girls. A lot of times people in HUGE party environment like an Ibiza, Carnival, etc are MORE focused on "partying" "DJS" "Bands" etc. They are so "busy" doing all that bullshit its harder to get them alone to bang. After a while all the hype becomes annoying when are you just trying to meet and bang various girls...

Ibiza,Spain Questions

Don't go to Magaluf, just full of horrible drunken violent Brits and ugly British slags.

Ibiza,Spain Questions

Theres also some action in Santa Ponsa if you don't like Magaluf

Ibiza,Spain Questions

Quote: (05-19-2011 02:40 PM)Gringo Wrote:  

Don't go to Magaluf, just full of horrible drunken violent Brits and ugly British slags.

That's why I avoid all party places in Spain anyway. If u got the cash go to Marbella or Saint-Tropez for something mediterranean and classy.

Ibiza,Spain Questions

I'd say that goes for most of The Med on the surface.

The trick you have to learn though is at what hotels different nations cater to. DO YOUR RESEARCH. Since most girls here are in their early twenties they are travelling charter with TAs that only work with a few hotels. For example 80% of all the scandinavians that go to Magaluf stay at 3 possible hotels and frequent just a handful of bars/clubs. You could go to Magaluf and never bump into a brit except when transitioning between places.

Ibiza,Spain Questions

I went to Ibiza a few years ago - I would say if your not really into electronic music then don't bother with Ibiza and head somewhere else less expensive. The majority of people go there for the massive clubs, superstar dj lineups and lots of drugs. While picking up isn't impossible and there will be plenty of party girls around its not most peoples main priority to drink and hook up like it would be in other Med destinations metioned on this forum. Most people go because they are into clubbing and the music plus the ratios will be terrible in most of the super clubs.

Having said though its really an amazing Island with great beaches and watching a sunset on the sunset strip in San Antonia is a must. Plus Formentera is a short boat ride away which is the most beautiful of the Spanish Islands.

Ibiza,Spain Questions

+1 Brits call the place Shag-aluf.

Heard Ibizia was mad expensive, some clubs charging $60 cover charge - I think that is when there are guest DJ's playing.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Ibiza,Spain Questions

Quote: (05-22-2011 08:24 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

+1 Brits call the place Shag-aluf.

Heard Ibizia was mad expensive, some clubs charging $60 cover charge - I think that is when there are guest DJ's playing.

Yea that is true it could be expensive. I will focus on gaming during the day as well. My friend that works their every summer said that it was quite common for him to pick up a chic or two and bang during the day, then find others at night. However, from a lot of videos I was seeing a ton of really young people. A cool girlfriend of mine I met in Macedonia told me that she saw a lot of 16-20 olds there. She said she really likes going to Pag, Croatia for beach parties and it is cheaper.

If I end up staying a longtime I am sure I may hit a few mega club events, however that isn't my style since so many will be focused on the Dj and just dancing. I will try to focus on smaller places. I think that I will also try and spend a lot of time just on the beach and see what I can pull from there.