rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sex in Sri Lanka

Sex in Sri Lanka

Can anyone tell me what are the attitudes towards white guys having sex/relationships with local girls in Sri Lanka? Is it usually forbidden and therefore you're unlikely to get attention from the locals (not talking bars and clubs but just day to day life) and even if you do, are you likely to find your head and your body in two separate locations later that day?

Sex in Sri Lanka

Was there a few months ago.

Trust me, this is NOT going to be your problem.

Finding local girls is going to be your problem (or at least bangable ones).

Sex in Sri Lanka

I will be out there working with locals far from the tourist areas, and hoping for a little summer fling, fingers crossed [Image: wink.gif]

Sex in Sri Lanka

Lumiere -

Break down Sri lanka.

Also, have you been to Madagascar?

Sex in Sri Lanka

Everything you need to know is in the Sri Lanka thread. Long story short. Don't go.

Have never been to Madagascar.

Sex in Sri Lanka

Difference is I am looking for something more long term, not an ONS. A couple months of friendship & sex. Wondering if such a thing is possible at all in SL.

Sex in Sri Lanka

I lived in India for a while. I think Sri Lanka is similar. I think you'll have difficultly meeting women. I think you should go somewhere else. If you decide to go through with it, be prepared for a lot of effort.

Sex in Sri Lanka

forget it anywhere in indian subcontinent

Sex in Sri Lanka

When you guys say forget it, are you saying "forget a ONS" or forget a relationship of any kind?

Sex in Sri Lanka

If it's like India, both ONS and relationships should be possible but much harder to pull off than in other countries. Also, it's going to be a hard place to live.

Read this thread:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-566.html

Sex in Sri Lanka

I posted a trip report on SL a couple months ago. Short story: it is almost impossible to hook up with a SL girl, but since you are staying there long term you may have a better chance. It is not totally uncommon for Europeans, for instance, to end up with Sri Lankan wives. I know there are some German guys with Sri Lankan wives in Germany. Overall though its a conservative Buddhist/Hindu country and girls aren't looking for foreign men.

Sex in Sri Lanka

your chances are slim to none. better try your luck in london

Sex in Sri Lanka

A Sri Lankan friend of mine recently told me that Sri Lankan girls love white guys and they get a lot of attention in Colombo, with most of the girls you'll meet be freely allowed to date white guys...

Slightly confused now!

Sex in Sri Lanka

I dont believe him. If I were you, I would listen to the stories of the experiences told by White guys, not what some Sri Lankan guy thinks might be reality. In India, Indian guys treated me very well, wanting to take pictures with me, offering to have tea with them, they offered rides, asking for my cell number, etc. Indian girls were mostly afraid of me.

Sex in Sri Lanka

Fuck man, tamil girls are so hot! My bubble is bursting here! XD

Sex in Sri Lanka

I continue to here polar opposite views on the issue, it seems that Sri Lankan guys here tell me that the women love white guys and will be all over them, whereas Sri Lankan girls here tell me that you can basically rule it out and if you try to chat up a girl she will either ignore you or, at worst, interpret it as harassment and tell the police.

So I really have no idea what to expect haha. I am not going to be trying to pick up girls for one night stands, I'm not a pick up artist and not trying to be, but I wouldn't say no to a summer romance.

Sex in Sri Lanka

Well, I'm in Sri Lanka now, have been here just a couple days but already I can say that the women here are beautiful - dark skin, long singly black hair, petite bodies. I would say that there is a higher rate of attractive women than back in the UK (outside of major cities like London and Manchester) however beyond the age of about 25 things seem to make a very… very steep decline lmao.

In terms of their reactions to me as a white guy, well, being a doctor I am treated like royalty by all the non-upper class populace, and being white probably doesn't hurt either. However the amount of english spoken by anyone BUT doctors I have met so far has been very poor.

Women are polite, sweet, smiley very easy to flirt with but for all I know dating is an absolute no no and who knows, maybe they are all lined up to be married, I really don't have a fucking clue yet.

But I am here for 2 months and I'll be here alone for the first 3 weeks of that so I am pretty keen on finding a girl to at least hang with and who can come explore some of the sights with me.

There is even a not-insubstantial online dating presence in the country however how much of it is genuine I have no idea, most girls don't have the photos up (predictably) and those that do bizarrely tend to be 9/10s and looking for lesbian experimentation… hawt but not exactly helpful!

EDIT: Ok this is really weird.. I was looking at some stuff related to the area I am in on facebook and saw a girl commenting on it, noticed she was cute, clicked on it and found she had a bunch of semi-erotic photos in her gallery, scrolled down and saw she is lesbian. Look at her friends list and saw it is full of similarly hot young girl, so I checked those out.. I shit you not, 9/10 is either lesbian or bisexual with similarly raunch photos and comments like "looking for more people to have fun with", most of them uni or high school students...

What the fuck?... did any of you guys notice this when you are here? Am I missing something lmao?

Sex in Sri Lanka

This is really weird... if I search facebook for anyone within 50 miles of me, 90% of them are girls aged 16-25, 90% of them are way above average looks and all of them seemingly bisexual or lesbian and many making it obvious they are looking for sex.

This has got to be some kind of scam? And yet the profiles look as real as it gets, many friends, long posting histories, comments from friends and whatnot..

I even checked out a Sri Lankan dating site and it is much the same.

Wtf?...

See for yourself: http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q=gam...type=users

Sex in Sri Lanka

Anonybrit: Something like 80% of out-of-closet hot lesbians on the net are pimply, horny boys in disguise

Sex in Sri Lanka

Quote: (07-17-2011 09:57 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Anonybrit: Something like 80% of out-of-closet hot lesbians on the net are pimply, horny boys in disguise

For the sake of the men of this country I hope you are right o_O

Check out some of those profiles, tell me what you think, because if this is genuine then I don't know what has happened here hahaha.

Sex in Sri Lanka

Im in the same boat as you mate. I have been here near two weeks and have a hardon a cat could not scratch looking at these girls. Whilst not impossible I think outside of Colombo its going to be very difficult, unless you flick a 2000 rupee note out of your wallet. I also have been trawling facebook and nearly blew my load when i came accross what you did but it is looking like the majority are fake or if not will never take it behond the virtual world. There are also a few whores on face book, 1500 plus per hour.

Sex in Sri Lanka

Reckon your best bet is to hunt out a bored housewife, divorcee or hit the clubs and Uni bars.

Sex in Sri Lanka

I watched a show the other day on SL and they we're showing high-end parties for Colombo's Fashion week. All teh upper class girls were damn fine, a lot had the really light skin tone which I wasn't cool with but scanning that party I was seeing 8-10's all over. How easy would it be for somebody to crack that scene over there? I am drawm to SL for the beaches and nature, that island has always lured me for some reason, plus I can bag these Canadians ones easy so I am used to these types of broads.

Sex in Sri Lanka

Quote: (06-02-2012 08:21 AM)kosko Wrote:  

I watched a show the other day on SL and they we're showing high-end parties for Colombo's Fashion week. All teh upper class girls were damn fine, a lot had the really light skin tone which I wasn't cool with but scanning that party I was seeing 8-10's all over. How easy would it be for somebody to crack that scene over there? I am drawm to SL for the beaches and nature, that island has always lured me for some reason, plus I can bag these Canadians ones easy so I am used to these types of broads.

Sri Lanka seems like an awesome place, kind of like a richer, sanitized version of India. With the civil war now over the country is booming and crawling with tourists.

Video from Colombo Fashion Week:

How representative are the girls here of Sri Lankan women in general? Because they look nothing like the dusky Sri Lankan birds in Toronto. I understand most of the Sri Lankans in Canada are Tamil whereas the majority in SL is Sinhalese. Is there a large difference in appearance between the two groups?

Sex in Sri Lanka

FYI - this is Miss Sri Lanka 2006.

[Image: Miss-Sri-Lanka-Jacqueline-Fernandez-Hot.jpg]