rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Pay for Play" documentary on prostitution in the Dominican Rep.

Biggest Simp (beta) of the year.

http://youtu.be/C2hr1BGfwys

this dude comes across dumb as rocks. almost painful to hear him try and talk/give interviews.

This response to it had me crackin up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JpgdkcpbS0

Quote: (05-17-2011 11:42 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

this dude comes across dumb as rocks. almost painful to hear him try and talk/give interviews.

That's explains why he works at Jet Blue @ JFK on the ramp (seriously).

Regardless of how dumb the guy is, prostitution in DR has been a well known fact for DECADES!!! In NYC/NJ, Dominican women make up majority of prostitutes, followed by Colombian women.

Now, personally, I think all the women in the video were BUTT-UGLY!!

Mixx

Quote: (05-18-2011 08:57 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Regardless of how dumb the guy is, prostitution in DR has been a well known fact for DECADES!!! In NYC/NJ, Dominican women make up majority of prostitutes, followed by Colombian women.

Now, personally, I think all the women in the video were BUTT-UGLY!!

Mixx

Exactly been going on for decades, hell centuries. But it's all new to his square a$$, he just started going there on his free standby ticket on Jet Blue.

He reminds me of the kind of lame that would backdoor you and tell your girlfriend that you are seeing other chicks, trying to win brownie points with her by dry snitching on you.

I'm black and I live in DR and not really into to P4P but I respect a man decision if he choose to swing that way and don't put them on blast cause I don't agree with it.

This guy broke so many man rules I lost count.

I saw this documentary a couple of months ago. Some people just live in a castle in regards to things going on outside of their own country and sometimes they are even oblivious to things occurring in their own city. if Personally, if I didn't travel to DR, I would have never known the score.
It's the same with Cuba. A lot of Canadians travel to Cuba (females included), talking about what a great time they had and I had a suspicion they were fcuking but I had no idea the magnitude to which they were.
They said all this shyt about the beach and the sand and sun..but I knew there was a catch.

On a side note, a former acquaintance of mine decided to go to Cuba on his own for a week. He told me of his plans in advance and I thought that was brave of him. He came back and told me he finished off a giant box of condoms (he was fcuking on the beach, after the club etc).
I thought to myself at the time (I was new to North America), wow, this cat has major game.

But now I find out that it was P4P.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

The funny thing is that the DR was/may still be more known for USA and European women going for P4P (sanky love) on Dominican men than the other way around. The thing is that when the men do it, either some man-law breaking men talk about it or it gets publicized but the women do it (while spending a ton on these DR guys) and it stays secret.

the guy said the same 4 sentences for 50 minutes!

all those chicks were ugly as fudge. please tell me the DR has better to offer than that. i know thousands of men cant be flocking to the DR for that kind of quality THAT U PAY for. If your gonna pay for a piece of pussy for christ sakes she needs to be atleast an 8!

Quote: (05-18-2011 10:07 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

all those chicks were ugly as fudge. please tell me the DR has better to offer than that. i know thousands of men cant be flocking to the DR for that kind of quality THAT U PAY for. If your gonna pay for a piece of pussy for christ sakes she needs to be atleast an 8!

DR has some pretty women for sure. Maybe the pretty ones didn't want to show up on camera. They got some dimes there with a whole gang of ass.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (05-18-2011 09:47 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I saw this documentary a couple of months ago. Some people just live in a castle in regards to things going on outside of their own country and sometimes they are even oblivious to things occurring in their own city. if Personally, if I didn't travel to DR, I would have never known the score.
It's the same with Cuba. A lot of Canadians travel to Cuba (females included), talking about what a great time they had and I had a suspicion they were fcuking but I had no idea the magnitude to which they were.
They said all this shyt about the beach and the sand and sun..but I knew there was a catch.

On a side note, a former acquaintance of mine decided to go to Cuba on his own for a week. He told me of his plans in advance and I thought that was brave of him. He came back and told me he finished off a giant box of condoms (he was fcuking on the beach, after the club etc).
I thought to myself at the time (I was new to North America), wow, this cat has major game.

But now I find out that it was P4P.

Funny how every guy I meet that does these trips to DR, Cuba, Colombia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Panama comes back and tells of these incredible pussy victories and how many boxes of condoms they went through in a week, not really knowing he is talking to "Mixx", and brag about the pussy they "get".....then I just smile, and ask..."And how much of that pussy was done without a fixed price tag and how many were above a 4 in looks?" They give me a look of schock that I knew their bullshit.

No ordinary man goes through a box of condoms in a week with very coveted model type women that look over an 8 unless he is an A-list celebrity or 1st string Athlete, or has been schooled by the big, fat-daddy rat himself. hehe [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Agreed. My very first trip to Costa Rica over 10+ years ago, I gamed the shit out of one pro at the Del Ray hotel.

Yeah, she would not budge, and I had to pay 100USD....like everyone else. She looked 2x better than Kim Kardashian however. In fact, she's was so fucking smoking hot I still remember her perfect 10 body and talk about her 10+ years later, like she told/warned me I would do for the rest of my life! [Image: dodgy.gif]

Mixx

Quote: (05-18-2011 10:42 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Agreed. My very first trip to Costa Rica over 10+ years ago, I gamed the shit out of one pro at the Del Ray hotel.

Yeah, she would not budge, and I had to pay 100USD....like everyone else. She looked 2x better than Kim Kardashian however. In fact, she's was so fucking smoking hot I still remember her perfect 10 body and talk about her 10+ years later, like she told/warned me I would do for the rest of my life! [Image: dodgy.gif]

Mixx

Damn if you paid 100 bucks for her, she must have been stunning!! The type of pussy to make your dyck personally reach into your pocket for your wallet and pay her itself!! Dayum!!!

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (05-18-2011 10:34 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Funny how every guy I meet that does these trips to DR, Cuba, Colombia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Panama comes back and tells of these incredible pussy victories and how many boxes of condoms they went through in a week, not really knowing he is talking to "Mixx", and brag about the pussy they "get".....then I just smile, and ask..."And how much of that pussy was done without a fixed price tag and how many were above a 4 in looks?" They give me a look of schock that I knew their bullshit.

No ordinary man goes through a box of condoms in a week with very coveted model type women that look over an 8 unless he is an A-list celebrity or 1st string Athlete, or has been schooled by the big, fat-daddy rat himself. hehe [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Agree 200%!!

Like I said I live here and it takes awhile to build up a stable of non pros simply because the non pros do not want to mistaken for one.

And you have to kick it with them just like any other chick, the only difference is once you get in with em, it's damn sure worth it.

You can invest time or money. Since I live here I'd rather spend the time.

But dudes here for 2-3 days don't have much time so they need to spend $$!

I've had girls not come to some of the apartments I lived it because, locals know gringos live there and they would label her as a prostitute, and if word got back to her job (one works for govt bank) she could be fired.

But the day I moved into non gringo complex it was like night & day they would come over at the drop of hat. No problem.

But a pro doesn't care were you are, she meet you in a bush if ya paying!

Even the athletes (who come here alot) have to pay, the girls do not care about fame, they need to pay rent damn who you play for, or what you do that just means you can afford to pay more $$.

I laugh too when I hear dudes talking like they pimps of the year on the plane ride back, or telling me they been to DR before.

My next question is "so how much they cost ya?"

And hell no those girls in the video are not typical dominican women, the beautiful ones.

1. Wouldn't be caught dead walking around that shit hole called Boca Chica 2. Never be caught on camera talking to a gringo

Now not all guy I have ran into come down for the P4P, some are here for work, surfing other watersports.

But the NY cats come in droves, which is where he's from.

And to clarify the biggest P4P going on here is the european, sweden etc and canadian women coming her for the dominican men. But nobody mentions that of course.

Now that I think about a man can go through a box of condoms in a week here .... if he has a real dominican novia. I swear they like to Fcuk at least 3 times a day min. if not every 20 minutes.

One told me They try to wear you out so you too tired to go get it from someone else. Because the women here know there is ALOT of competition from other beautiful women.

Quote: (05-18-2011 11:53 AM)txbeachbum Wrote:  

One told me They try to wear you out so you too tired to go get it from someone else. Because the women here know there is ALOT of competition from other beautiful women.

Sounds like these Latin influenced women are very very smart.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

[/quote]

Damn if you paid 100 bucks for her, she must have been stunning!! The type of pussy to make your dyck personally reach into your pocket for your wallet and pay her itself!! Dayum!!!

[/quote]

I've seen some women here so damn ridiculous it would make a WOMAN reach in her purse and pull out her money to Fcuk these women.

I was at the mall and saw one (chinese & dominican mix DAMN OH BOY), I must have been drooling or something because the chick next to me said to me "she is gorgeous, if I was a man I'd fcuk her"

And to clarify the biggest P4P going on here is the european, sweden etc and canadian women coming her for the dominican men. But nobody mentions that of course.

HUmmmmmmm!! so what you are telling me is that whenever I go to Canada, Sweden or Europe, I should tell local women I am Dominican [Image: banana.gif]

Mixx

How do the women who go there for prostitutes look? Disgusting or decent?

Quote: (05-18-2011 12:21 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

HUmmmmmmm!! so what you are telling me is that whenever I go to Canada, Sweden or Europe, I should tell local women I am Dominican [Image: banana.gif]

Mixx

If you brown you won't have to tell them anything [Image: smile.gif], they just like brown or dark men. Dominican, African American, Hatian, Latin doesn't matter.

Quote: (05-18-2011 12:51 PM)houston Wrote:  

Unless you like black women it is pointless to go to DR for p4p. Even then most these grls are very poor and not well kept. If p4p is ur thing then Colombia, Costa Rica, and Brazil is where u will find the 8-10's imo.

Both!

Disgusting - are the old 50+ wrinkled ladies with fanny packs smoking cigarettes with flowers painted on their toe nails who will pay anything for someone to touch her.

Decent/Good looking - Younger 20's swedish, canadian sufer chick, blonde or plain party animal types usually nice shapes (too thin for me) who come to sleep with as many young dominican or hatians they can, then usually get sprung on the D(ck, then guy runs game to get $$ for everything from clothes to airfare to visas to visit her country.

Quote: (05-18-2011 01:11 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Unless you like black women it is pointless to go to DR for p4p. Even then most these grls are very poor and not well kept. If p4p is ur thing then Colombia, Costa Rica, and Brazil is where u will find the 8-10's imo.

Dash he asked about how the women who come (gringas) here look ?
Not the ones that are already here (local dominicans)

And I disagree, you go to Santiago (city full of 9-10's and some 13's) and some other cities here you get a whole different mix some look 100% white until they speak spanish.

But I like em Carmel/Bronze !!

Quote: (05-18-2011 01:34 PM)txbeachbum Wrote:  

Quote: (05-18-2011 01:11 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Dash he asked about how the women who come (gringas) here look ?
Not the ones that are already here (local dominicans)

And I disagree, you go to Santiago (city full of 9-10's and some 13's) and some other cities here you get a whole different mix some look 100% white until they speak spanish.

But I like em Carmel/Bronze !!

I just noticed I read his question wrong.

And you are right Santiago has a diversity of women with def stunners. But good luck getting any of that as a short time tourist gringo (thats with being young and good looking) as prostitution is soo big in the DR just being seen with a gringo is embarrassing and shameful. And if you are an older gringo you can FORGET IT with the higher status young women in Santiago.

So if you want non black regular and p4p girls than the DR is a terrible choice. Way better off in Colombia, Costa Rica, Brazil, Peru, Venezuela ect.

Not decent looking. I know a few that went down. All were cougars.
Why would a decent woman need to pay for sex?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (05-18-2011 01:08 PM)txbeachbum Wrote:  

If you brown you won't have to tell them anything [Image: smile.gif], they just like brown or dark men. Dominican, African American, Hatian, Latin doesn't matter.

can you break down some specific cities in Europe/Canada where you have witnessed this to be confirmed?

Mixx