rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recovering from boring text game.

We have all been there at some point, you get a text and you start to have a long drawn out conversation that does not get you anywhere, what are some tips to break this habit and general texting rules?

1. Either she's boring or you are. Or she's interesting, just not for you
2. Quit the texting game, move to real life or snapchat
3. If you're asking questions about a specific girl, you need to meet more

It takes two to tangle, so if there is a lag in the conversation someone isn't holding up their end

Best strategies:

keep your texts short and concise.
Ask questions that require more than a one word answer
if your text game is boring, stick to logistics and keep them sparse. Your end goal is a meet up anyway. Down get lured into an texting penpal

If she's not willing to uphold her end, then likely she's not interested

MDP

Lmao so I said fuck it and decided to stop being a pussy and tell one girl that I want her, she responded in literally 2 seconds, she asked if I was drinking, I said "no", she asked why I am talking like that, I said because I mean what I am saying, she responded to every text within 5-10 seconds, she ended up asking if I "liked her more than a friend", amazing how a little boldness changes everything.

Thanks for sharing that

You will also be amazed at how many women that are waiting for us to be bold, direct and decisive

I've had women tell me post coitus that it was the difference maker, all she can say is no. But that's exactly what you want - blow out's with time wasters & success with interested girls

Well done

MDP

My proven trick to eliminate a lot of nonsense texting is to have message alert tone on mute in phone settings. No vibration.

I personally check my inbox few times a day [commuting, breaks, waiting for something, etc]. When I notice a text message I text back. If that person responds I keep it short and to the point, exchange few messages if necessary and end it with something like "ok gotta go bye". This way I'm not distracted by random messages throughout my day and when I check my inbox I commit to it for a short period of time.

To me texting as a game tactic is risky and kills the anticipation. I've done that endless gamey texting thing for half a day. So lame. Not worth it. Not to mention I messed up a lot due to them misinterpreting my words and by other random misunderstandings which only slowed down my progress. Also waiting for another text to respond to made me feel like a total bitch.

Truth is... if you were busy doing stuff you like/need and your phone beeped you'd ignore it and respond later in you free time or next day etc. And if you were free at a time you'd deal with it fast and go back to your stuff. If it's not like that it means you're bored or you waste time on some stupid shit which makes you too eager and available. Fix that and your "text game" will improve. Less is more for sure.