rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

OnlyTrue Pussy Paradises of Modern Times. Brazil and Poland

I missed the boat on Poland, I have to admit. And Brazil, I caught the last good wave, before the decline. But there is no doubt, in my mind, that those where the best countries, in terms of the mix of short term relationships and one night stands..that every man needs to be happy.
That is why I put Poland above Romania, and Brazil above Colombia.
Every country or city that I have been to since, is just about trying to reach that ideal, that no longer exists.
SE Asia is not that ideal, because its women do have have that mix. And neither does Japan or Russia.
Anyway, modern living is not about ideals, but just finding a nice spot. So to each his own.

Quote: (04-04-2015 08:54 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I missed the boat on Poland, I have to admit. And Brazil, I caught the last good wave, before the decline. But there is no doubt, in my mind, that those where the best countries, in terms of the mix of short term relationships and one night stands..that every man needs to be happy.
Every country or city that I have been to since, is just about trying to reach that ideal, that no longer exists.
SE Asia is not that ideal, because its women do have have that mix. And neither does Japan or Russia.
Anyway, modern living is not about ideals, but just finding a nice spot. So to each his own.

Interesting, but I think a further breakdown is in order [Image: shy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

If you're into black chicks, I"m sure that there's some diamonds in the rough over in Africa, can't wait til I drop some data sheets on that continent.

Quote: (04-04-2015 10:26 PM)scotian Wrote:  

If you're into black chicks, I"m sure that there's some diamonds in the rough over in Africa, can't wait til I drop some data sheets on that continent.

I think we all look for a balance of good qualities and good times. Just like the black girls in Cali are always a fall back for a good time, so are African girls, in general, but nothing more.

What do you mean? Mix of what?

I haven't been to Poland, but if the Polish girls I hooked up with in BKK are any indication, I could see it being a very good place for girls.

Why Poland over Romania? and Brazil over Columbia? What's wrong with Japan, Russia or Southeast Asia?

Quote: (04-04-2015 10:12 PM)dontuan Wrote:  

You get a myriad of experiences with a polish or brazilian girl, or better said a man once did...relative to other cultures.
All my years in Colombia, I dont have any girls I still keep contact with. In Brazil, a few and it is usually a pleasure talking to them. And in Poland, I had that same feeling.
I am going to Warsaw in 3 weeks, and I am preparing myself for a sexual letdown, especially with the age of the girls. But nonetheless, I have to go.

Quote: (04-04-2015 11:18 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

You get a myriad of experiences with a polish or brazilian girl, or better said a man once did...relative to other cultures.
All my years in Colombia, I dont have any girls I still keep contact with. In Brazil, a few and it is usually a pleasure talking to them. And in Poland, I had that same feeling.
I am going to Warsaw in 3 weeks, and I am preparing myself for a sexual letdown, especially with the age of the girls. But nonetheless, I have to go.

Oh man, Warsaw is bad news for a lot of people who have visited. Why not try another Polish city. I once knew a girl who lived in a small town and she was so bored she even had pen pals from other countries.

Quote: (04-04-2015 11:11 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

What do you mean? Mix of what?

I haven't been to Poland, but if the Polish girls I hooked up with in BKK are any indication, I could see it being a very good place for girls.

Rio, mix of easy pussy and a general enjoyment of actually dating quality girls. I have nothing in common or do I feel affinity, to SEA asian girls or Colombian girls, no matter, if they are 8s or 9s.
Now, I am not complaining about these countries, so much as saying what was better. That you could have had both, at a certain time and a certain place.
In the end, easy young quality pussy is all that is left, at least for me, when it comes to judging a place for its women..it wasnt always like that.

Quote: (04-04-2015 11:25 PM)dontuan Wrote:  

Quote: (04-04-2015 11:18 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Oh man, Warsaw is bad news for a lot of people who have visited. Why not try another Polish city. I once knew a girl who lived in a small town and she was so bored she even had pen pals from other countries.

I know I am asking for trouble in Warsaw hehe. But I have seen a decline in how good 2nd tier cities are now, almost everywhere. 3rd tier would be good for me, if I only spoke polish.

I defined pussy paradise a bit differently. Sexually, I felt the most satisfied in Davao and Manaus. But, I still didnt feel like I had reached a pussy paradise.

I think Arnold Schwarznegger would agree with me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7hxYtr1Nc8

Choche, what happened with Santiago, DR? You were set to go there before you took a vacation from the forum, but now it is off your radar?

Brazil is still a great option, although things are changing.

Here's a few more potential destinations:

Eastern and Southern Africa (fast growing economies and lots of hot chicks)

Cambodia and Indonesia (hearing great things about these places)

India (growing economy and very large population. There are some gems there)

Cuba (finally opening up to tourists and a tropical island full of cute girls)

Check out my books available at Amazon.com:

Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men

Quote: (04-05-2015 12:36 AM)Big Nilla Wrote:  

Choche, what happened with Santiago, DR? You were set to go there before you took a vacation from the forum, but now it is off your radar?

My younger brother who is here in Cali with me, went to Santiago for a month, 6 months ago, when I was in Colombia.. and he wasnt that impressed. He prefers Cali over Santiago, DR. Though he prefers the DR to Ecuador, Mexico and Peru.
We are still looking for the best place to settle down in South America, so Barranquilla, Asuncion, Campinas and Salvador de Bahia are destinations, for this year, after coming back from Eastern in Eutope, this summer and fall.

Quote: (04-05-2015 12:37 AM)gibraltar Wrote:  

Brazil is still a great option, although things are changing.

Here's a few more potential destinations:

Eastern and Southern Africa (fast growing economies and lots of hot chicks)

Cambodia and Indonesia (hearing great things about these places)

India (growing economy and very large population. There are some gems there)

Cuba (finally opening up to tourists and a tropical island full of cute girls)

I still wouldnt qualify those place as pussy paradises. Or better said there arent any...anymore. Indonesia, India and Cuba...the girls annoy me to high heaven.
I will still give Brazil a try, after 3 years of being away. The dollar is at 3,2 reais and economic conditions have gotten worse. So it can be that bad, though you have to go 2nd or 3rd tier IMO, to have a chance, at a little of the old magic.

What Arnolds video about Rio show, is how times have changed. Notice how nice and cool his date is while he slobbers all over the mulatto dancers. She is sweet, open, interesting, polite and sexual at the same time. Exactly the type of girl, that make a pussy paradise.
You can bang 2 girls a day in the Phils, but it aint easy finding a girl, like that Brazilian one anymore.

Quote: (04-05-2015 01:05 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

What Arnolds video about Rio show, is how times have changed. Notice how nice and cool his date is while he slobbers all over the mulatto dancers. She is sweet, open, interesting, polite and sexual at the same time. Exactly the type of girl, that make a pussy paradise.
You can bang 2 girls a day in the Phils, but it aint easy finding a girl, like that Brazilian one anymore.

This video of Arnold's showcasing Rio is pure gold. Bus seriously, how much worse can Rio be now than that? How much better is Rio and Brazil in general than the Anglo? I'm sure much better still.

I'm sure if I was dropped off in Rio or anywhere in Brazil tomorrow that I would be overjoyed by the feminine beauty and friendliness of the women, which still beats western women any day, despite of Brazil's 'feminazi' changing ways.

I can't speak from ever being in Brazil, but I can speak from the Brazilian women I've met abroad in other countries, and the consensus still stands. They beat western women, hands down.

I think that it depends on the guy and his game. Every guy has a place he naturally fits and for me Colombia can't be beat. I've been to dozens of countries and Colombia is still amazing to me. I don't speak Portuguese so haven't tried Brazil and I haven't been to the DR, but as a late 30's guy, the chance to fuck 5-7+ hot latinas a month in the 18-30 range seems unbeatable. More than 7 or 8 girls a month seems like too much work since I have a full-time job, so for me Colombia is a paradise. In Medellin being able to approach 90% of the girls without rejection and get their number is paradise; at this point I don't even see a reason to try anywhere else since it's comparatively easy here.

However, I know guys have a hard time in Medellin and other parts of Colombia. I think every guy needs to keep searching to find the place he naturally fits. If you find it difficult where you're at try somewhere else. For instance, I am from the US but I always feel like I'm working really hard there for one girl because my personality doesn't jive with the typical American girl. If you're struggling where you're at, keep looking around; I think every guy will have a different place where he fits (nearly) perfectly.

Quote: (04-05-2015 02:39 AM)newgame Wrote:  

I think that it depends on the guy and his game. Every guy has a place he naturally fits and for me Colombia can't be beat. I've been to dozens of countries and Colombia is still amazing to me. I don't speak Portuguese so haven't tried Brazil and I haven't been to the DR, but as a nearly 40 year old guy, the chance to fuck 5-7+ hot latinas a month in the 18-30 range seems unbeatable. More than 7 or 8 girls a month seems like too much work since I have a full-time job, so for me Colombia is a paradise. In Medellin being able to approach 90% of the girls without rejection and get their number is paradise; at this point I don't even see a reason to try anywhere else since it's comparatively easy here.

However, I know guys have a hard time in Medellin and other parts of Colombia. I think every guy needs to keep searching to find the place he naturally fits. If you find it difficult where you're at try somewhere else. For instance, I am from the US but I always feel like I'm working really hard there for one girl because my personality doesn't jive with the typical American girl. If you're struggling where you're at, keep looking around; I think every guy will have a different place where he fits (nearly) perfectly.

This is true and good advice. Find a place in the world where you have the best male value and gives you the best bang for your buck and enjoyment.

I understand that every man needs to find the place that naturally fits him the best. And talking or reminiscing about lost pussy paradises, doesnt help much. I just wanted to put out the idea that a pussy paradise is so very rare and to redefine it a bit.
Colombia or the Philippines are not pussy paradise to me personally, though those are the 2 countries, where I have banged the most women.

Globalization has fast eroded pussy paradises, but for each man the list will be different. If you can get a new bang more than once a month then that is a paradise, it's hard to get those numbers in the west unless you are in a few unique locations.(NYC etc)

Newgame response nailed it.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Yes my well of 18 to 21 yr old pussy, will dry up when I leave Colombia, for Poland and Eastern Europe, in 3 weeks. I have learned to accept, the pluses and minuses of traveling.

How exactly did these places go down hill?

Poland

Not only Poland, but also Croatia.
Read post #4 here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-44806.html