rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help! Creating brand and making sales

Help! Creating brand and making sales

Hey guys,

I am looking for some insight into the tactic I employ for creating new sales. I am currently developing a website for career/jobs and will begin contacting companies/universities soon; but at this point I am not sure which route I should take.

To better explain what I'm doing - I will be propositioning companies to offer recruitment services and contacting schools to work collaboratively to find work for post grad students/internships and things of that nature.

My first question - do you think my time would be more effectively spent approaching companies in person or by coldcalling on the phone?

If your answer was "in person" would I be better off dressing in a suit, or in branded clothes? I commissioned an animation team to create cute characters that I now use as the face for the brand.. The characters have names and everyone seems to love them.

If I go in person, I'll be wrapping my car with a full advert for the company, the characters and domain.

Obviously the field of career and employment is more proper and business oriented - so wearing a suit seems logical. But if the brand I'm presenting is meant to be more lighthearted and friendly should I conduct myself as such? After all I will still be speaking profrssionally. However I'm just worried about not being taken seriously dressed with brand stuff.

Hopefully I can get a couple opinions on this... If not I'm just going to try cold calling until I generate a decent user base.

Thanks for reading this over and if I can provide any other helpful information please let me know.