rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how to get her home?

how to get her home?

I'm sorry for the multiple threads lately. So this situation is a little messed up.

1. we matched with tinder. we chatted a little over facebook, and in a couple day we are meeting for coffee.

2. while taking the coffee she mentions she doesn't like bars, cafes, blablabla but just wants to "hang out" somewhere.

3. we go (by car) hang out somewhere in the middle of nowhere. she start getting physical (touching my arm, chest, legs) and get her head too close to mine.

4. I suggest that we watch my travel photos. she says yes. i said I left my laptop at home and go get it. we go there and ask her to go get it with me. she refuses. i ask two times but still she refuses and says "she never enter anyone house". okey dokey. i go get the laptop like a loser.

5. we go again to the middle of the road. we watch the photos. then she start acting physical again. we kiss/touch for half an hour. and then i drive her home (around 15 miles)

6. now we are doing another date tomorrow. she said she can't do it because she must get home early, but she'll be able to by staying at her friends home. she said she only sleep at this friend only. she suggest we watch a movie IN THE CAR again. i said "okay".

so here is the move I'm planning: I don't bring my laptop. I tell her that I can't watch on the car and will be happy to watch inside. if she refuses i cancel the movie and next.

any suggestions/ideas?

how to get her home?

What friend is this of hers? I'd call that a red flag unless there's more information on this "quirky" behavior.

Are you escalating or are you having her control the pace of things? It sounds like you were waiting for her to take things further.

how to get her home?

Quote: (04-02-2015 02:14 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

What friend is this of hers? I'd call that a red flag unless there's more information on this "quirky" behavior.

Are you escalating or are you having her control the pace of things? It sounds like you were waiting for her to take things further.

I know the girl only for 4 days now. I don't know any of her friends, neither her family or shit.

no i did have no intentions of escalating. I did not because it's worthless to escalate in the car and have no sex. so i tried to push for the house.

how to get her home?

Just faq her in the car. I would let the movie roll and start escalating until sex.

All in all kind of weird behavior on her part...but, I am a generous man so I would give her another chance, she could be frightened, conservative or had bad experiences.

Do you look intimidating? What kind of a girl do you think she is?

how to get her home?

Huh. I'm guessing you both are quite young. When I was dating in high school I got in on with my girlfriend in the car all the time. Almost got busted by cops a few times.

But, something doesn't smell right here. I've had college girls to my place on the first date, and her insistence on staying at her friends place is bizarre to me. I suspect there's something going on that she's not telling you.

how to get her home?

Quote: (04-02-2015 02:45 PM)Sollertis Wrote:  

Just faq her in the car. I would let the movie roll and start escalating until sex.

All in all kind of weird behavior on her part...but, I am a generous man so I would give her another chance, she could be frightened, conservative or had bad experiences.

Do you look intimidating? What kind of a girl do you think she is?

can't. if i got busted by the cops it's jail time, this is not the US or EU. [Image: confused.gif]

plus my car is a small one, so I can't see how we would do it with ease.

how to get her home?

Quote: (04-02-2015 02:47 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

Huh. I'm guessing you both are quite young. When I was dating in high school I got in on with my girlfriend in the car all the time. Almost got busted by cops a few times.

But, something doesn't smell right here. I've had college girls to my place on the first date, and her insistence on staying at her friends place is bizarre to me. I suspect there's something going on that she's not telling you.

we are both on our early twenties.

how to get her home?

Ah, if you're not in the West, then I'm not sure anything that I said really applies. There may be a lot more stigma to a girl coming over where you're at? In the US or EU it's rarely shamed.

how to get her home?

Is she a Muslim girl? If she is that is a problem. Plenty of experience with them, rarely good. Most of them are looking LTR

What about hotel/motel? Maybe she would be down for it if you phrase it well.

how to get her home?

Make out with her in the car (not far from your place), escalate further to get her really horny and then suggest to go to your place.

how to get her home?

She didn't trust you enough and/or find you exciting enough.

Whenever you hear about women swindled into ridiculous claims (he robbed me and I feel like I let him! he brought me to his place and raped me and I feel like I let him! etc. etc.) it's because women follow the thrill of being adventurous with someone else and minimize the idea of risk in their minds. Logic goes out the window for women once they find someone charming and thrilling.

So, if she was being logical in her approach to you, either she has chronic trust issues and this made her minimize those excitement feelings towards you in order to protect herself, or she simply didn't find you thrilling and exciting enough to follow your lead.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

how to get her home?

I'm at double digit car bangs, you can do it

how to get her home?

Invite her for lunch/dinner at your place. Sounds beta, but it is the oldest gambit there is.

how to get her home?

update:

1. we go for the coffee date. she complains again and wants to "hang out".

2. we go somewhere in middle of a nearby forest (by car). we start making out. the she rests her head on my dick and "innocently" moves her head.

3. i try to touch her boobs but she refuses. i then (by force) pull her shirt up and her bra down. and suck her tities (they are huge). she let me do it.

4. then she's up. the hand break in the middle did hurt her back. i suggest we go to the back seats.

5. we go for another make out (back seats). i try to put her hand on my dick. she refuses multiple times. i then pull my dick out. she says "i'm never going down". a few attempts later and she is sucking dick.

6. 5 minutes later and she is tired. i tell her that she'll need to go for another 30-40 minutes but her friends are already calling her and it's late.

7. i ask her to come home. she says she won't because my friend lives with me. i told her i can get him out for the night. she says she would if it was my place only. i wonder if this is true (for women) or just a shit test.

8. i get her back to her friend who drive her home.

So hasn't it been for roosh i'd never push for the blowjob today, and obviously, i'd never get it. i think this is the best confirmation of redpill for me to date.

how to get her home?

Do it in the car

how to get her home?

+1 for the update and escalation.

You're doing well

how to get her home?

another update:

1. we go for another coffee. i had no idea what was waiting me.

2. in the coffee shop she makes a scene. she blames me of cheating her with her friend (i added one of her friends on facebook, and she liked some of my photos). i was shocked of her behaviour and her thinking (we know each other for less than a week now)

3. she calms a bit and we leave the coffee to drive her home. (as i promised her after her mother brought her)

4. at mid-route, she asks me why I didn't apologize to her. I lied (said that her friend add me) and that I talked her like i did talk to my sister. i also lied about other girls that i was chatting with on facebook.

5. i reverse and go again to some place empty. we make out a bit and then i try to put her hand on my dick. i get strong resistance for a long time, then i pull it and to my surprise she just go down and finish it this time. she doesn't swallow though [Image: biggrin.gif] ("i don't like it". what a bitch)

6. i drive her home. she keeps talking about how much she loves me. blablabla.

I have a few questions though.

1. she refuses going to my place because I live with my friend. is this a valid reason for a girl or a shit-test. she said she is fine if it was my place only.

2. how can i reduce the number of her messages/phone calls. she message me 15-20 times a day and call me 4-5 times. i answer 1/3 of them and less as we go. but would prefer to get that number down.

3. i just travelled far now. is talking dirty over the phone a good idea or not to keep her hot? otherwise, what should i do considering the distance.

how to get her home?

1. Try to get her to your place, overcome obstacles

2. You don't, sadly

3. Do whatever makes you happy

4. Bang more women