rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your go-to sex sound to get her wet?

My girl recently told me that it turns her on when i grunt during sex because it makes her feel more attractive. Naturally, she can't expect me to keep grunting throughout our whole smash session like a girl would do. So I'm trying to keep it at the bare minimum needed to make her happy while not being uncomfortable for me either.

It might seem like a weird question but are there any go-to sounds, noises or grunts you guys make while banging?

I was thinking a regular masculine groan followed by " you like it doncha?!"

Discuss

Works everytime.

[Image: larry-david-dancing-o.gif]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI

It's hard to balance selfishness vs selflessness in the bedroom.

Being selfless is fundamentally beta but a girl will remember how many times you make her cum more than anything else.

On the flip side a girl responds to a dominant posture and the more primal you act the more intense it can be for her.

Quote: (04-02-2015 05:57 AM)Soaked Wrote:  

It's hard to balance selfishness vs selflessness in the bedroom.

Being selfless is fundamentally beta but a girl will remember how many times you make her cum more than anything else.

On the flip side a girl responds to a dominant posture and the more primal you act the more intense it can be for her.

Great post bro! I did notice that after a soccer game when i feel like a champion, she does seem to enjoy the sex more.

Which really makes me wonder if girls actually want to be loved. I know all the manosphere talk about dominance and such.

But my question is do you think girls even need to like a guy in order to bang him?

I have on several occasions witnessed girls hooking up with guys they claim to completely abhor. SO is it safe to assume the more primal/barbarian you act coupled with raw alpha that you can bang girls even of they don't like you in the conventional sense of the word?

My bro Tyler, couple of seniors and some of the lacrosse players come to mind.

I just mumble incoherently

My current FWB is like that. I noticed that whenever I verbalized my intentions or talked dirty, she would literally get an immediate dopamine spike & get even more horny. Apparantly for her the auditory psychological aspect of sex is a major turn on.

Now, I'm not always as horny as she is, and when I don't say things like "I want to f*** you" or "I want you", the sex is still fine, but it's not passionate and intense. I was afraid that if I would fake desire she'd be able to notice it in my subcommunications that it wouldn't sound authentic.

It turns out she can't though. And the funny thing is, whether I fake it or not, by talking dirty and giving her that auditory psychological stimulation, she ends up getting horny which in turn turns me on, so you end up having this virtuous spiral of ever-increasing arousal, which is pretty cool.

I'd recommend faking it if you don't authentically feel like it and experimenting with other auditory expressions of desire like talking dirty etc...