rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got friendzoned by my own girlfriend!

Hey guys
I'm 16 & been dating this girl since like November now. She was new in school & town and we hit it off but didn't start banging until like mid december. This girl is a solid 10/10 and we both like each other. I presume she might even like me more than i like her which is good Alpha cred wise. So last weekend we just finished banging right ?

I made her pussy cum like 7 or 8 times in the space of 15 mins, We finish and flop on the bed exhausted. She jumps on top of me, kisses me on my forehead then says "You know you're my best friend, I hope you know that", then proceeded to lie her head on my chest. I just sat there depressed thinking if i'm gonna lose this girl now.

Why the hell would she say I'm her best friend?
Did I just get friend zoned? Is this the beginning of the end?

why not continue to date her and have sex and see how it goes before applying such a label to your relationship? You can't get friendzoned by someone you are fcuking!

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

You've nothing to worry about. I think you're confusing what it is to be friend-zoned.

Ahh to be 16 again. Actually, I wasn't dating a 10 when I was 16.

So you're way ahead of where I was at that age.

Assuming that you can bang her again, and you guys have a full on penetrative sex relationship, in which you stick your dick in her vagina....

Her calling you her best friend is what chicks say to their guys when THEY'RE IN LOVE.

So enjoy it.

Not sure too much game is necessary, other than you showing her some leadership.
In your case, if she ever asks you what should we eat, or what do you want to do - always have an answer and get her to agree to it a lot more often than you agree to what she wants.

WIA

Penis + Vagina does not equal Friend for as long as her pussy is available to you.

Quote: (04-02-2015 12:37 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Assuming that you can bang her again, and you guys have a full on penetrative sex relationship, in which you stick your dick in her vagina....

Her calling you her best friend is what chicks say to their guys when THEY'RE IN LOVE.

So enjoy it.

Not sure too much game is necessary, other than you showing her some leadership.
In your case, if she ever asks you what should we eat, or what do you want to do - always have an answer and get her to agree to it a lot more often than you agree to what she wants.

WIA

Thanks man! that clears things up. But if what you said is true about the IN LOVE part, what about the possibility that she thinks this is some intense bond & at some point I fuck up and she won't rationalise it as just a blip in a relationship, but instead see it as some kind of revelation that we're not "soulmates" or "best friends" at which point she'll might dump me?

Quote: (04-02-2015 12:52 AM)Icanconfirm Wrote:  

So enjoy it.

WIA

Thanks man! that clears things up. But if what you said is true about the IN LOVE part, what about the possibility that she thinks this is some intense bond & at some point I fuck up and she won't rationalise it as just a blip in a relationship, but instead see it as some kind of revelation that we're not "soulmates" or "best friends" at which point she'll might dump me?

Yes, at some point she might dump you, in which case you start dating other women. Are you even banging this girl? If not, its no loss anyways. If you are, you already won and don't stress.

Quote: (04-02-2015 01:18 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

Quote: (04-02-2015 12:52 AM)Icanconfirm Wrote:  

So enjoy it.

WIA

Yes, at some point she might dump you, in which case you start dating other women. Are you even banging this girl? If not, its no loss anyways. If you are, you already won and don't stress.

Yeah man! I wrote in the OP that i made her cum like 8 times

Quote: (04-02-2015 12:20 AM)Icanconfirm Wrote:  

I made her pussy cum like 7 or 8 times in the space of 15 mins

[Image: Ufbr5ej.gif]

As for the rest of the post it sounds like you're over thinking things. If you start thinking of all the ways your relationship can end you're going to subconsciously guide it to that outcome.

Quote: (04-02-2015 12:28 AM)Moma Wrote:  

why not continue to date her and have sex and see how it goes before applying such a label to your relationship? You can't get friendzoned by someone you are fcuking!

Exactly this. Don't worry about whatever labels she puts on the relationship. If you really did make her cum 7-8 times in 15 minutes (lol, i don't believe this either), then it's impossible to get friend zoned.

And I actually believe OP that she's a 10. Assuming this girl is 16 or 17, she probably is hot as fuck. Bang as many underage girls as you can while you're young.. they're the best age.

Can you feel her pussy twitching and do her legs give out when she tries to walk?

[Image: rwqr0x.jpg]

Team Nachos

[Image: troll.gif]

New poster with lots of these weird posts.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (04-02-2015 06:21 AM)RexImperator Wrote:  

New poster with lots of these weird posts.

I agree.

Quote: (04-02-2015 05:29 AM)travolta Wrote:  

Quote: (04-02-2015 12:28 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Exactly this. Don't worry about whatever labels she puts on the relationship. If you really did make her cum 7-8 times in 15 minutes (lol, i don't believe this either), then it's impossible to get friend zoned.

And I actually believe OP that she's a 10. Assuming this girl is 16 or 17, she probably is hot as fuck. Bang as many underage girls as you can while you're young.. they're the best age.

I didn't think i made her cum that many times either considering our smash session lasted about 15 minutes. But after we were done I asked her if i made her cum and she was like "OMG you have no idea!".

I hit her with a amused smirk and asked what she meant by that. She said " Like every other minute!".

15/2=7.5 which is why i said i made her cum that often. Math doesn't lie!

Math doesn't lie. But people do.

If you need to ask a chick if she's had an orgasm it means she hasn't. No need to ask, she'll tell you.

Quote: (04-02-2015 06:28 AM)Icanconfirm Wrote:  

I hit her with a amused smirk and asked what she meant by that. She said " Like every other minute!".

You have to either be trolling us or you have Aspergers. Normal people don't say things like "I hit her with a amused smirk..."

If you're not actually a troll then it's probably better if you stay away from pick up related stuff. Make friends with the cool crowd in your high school and join a good fraternity when you go to college. That'll get you laid way more than any forum.

And as I've been told by a few women I actually trust, if it looks ugly, it's real.

This thread is fantastic.

[Image: aok.jpg]

I sense a little OCD/over analyzing things in you. Just like me!

If you're real, enjoy being 16 with girls and party but do not leave school aside, start building a good career.

Do not get into PUA stuff but into improvement, read all the threads here about: "What would you tell your younger self?" and things like that.

At 16 she is not your girlfriend. There are no girlfriends at that age, just plates.

You're dating a hot high school chic.

APPRECIATE IT!!!

And don't be so damn dramatic.

Also, I'm disappointed it took so long to suggest a troll. But I'm glad I'm not the only one who smelled one.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Little Dark Jr. !?

New post troll

But you're 16, so maybe this is legit

[Image: popcorn3.gif]