rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eastern Europe for the 40+ PUA

First time starting a thread, so go easy on me. I'm chomping on a Prozac as I write this, because after all the time and effort I put into researching my June Balkans trip, I just read a few posts suggesting that the girls don't stray too far out of their age bracket. This is a huge bummer for me since I'm 45 and my personal "sweet spot" is between 21 and 27 years old. I live in Brazil, and contrary to popular belief, an older guy can find true love down here without becoming a "sponsor". They may get screwed for other reasons down the road, but that's another story.

I've traveled quite a bit and I've seen my fair share of natural beauty, culture, history... blah blah. Now for the first time in a while I'm single and want to go on an international bang spree. I realize I live in Brazil and getting pussy here is like shooting fish in a barrel, but I really want to get some of that EE strange. A man can't live on dark meat alone. I still look good for 45 and still have plenty of game left in me. I can pass for 37 but that still puts the young hotties out of reach, from what I'm gathering in the posts.

I was planning on six weeks, including but not limited to:

Ljubljana
Sarajevo
Bvar and Kotor
Belgrade
Skopje
Romania (not Budapest)
Odessa and Kiev
Poland (Krakow and maybe Plovdiv)

Based on my dilemma, should I:

a) Scrap EE altogether and go for the Baltics?
b) Focus more on the Ukraine and become just another sex tourist? (hoping not to fall into this category)
c) Keep and/or adjust my itinerary based on reader comments because there are still plenty of gaming ops for 40+?
d) Stay at home and rub one out while reading posts from Roosh, Mixx, and others? [Image: tard.gif]

I'm hoping for some input from the 40+ gurus that know EE fairly well, not only for myself but for all the other 40+ readers of this great forum.

... funerals are insane, the chicks are so horny, its not even fair, its like fishing with dynamite ... Ma!!! The meat loaf!!!

Quote: (05-16-2011 08:39 PM)Brazmerican Wrote:  

What I'm really looking for over there is a deep and meaningful short-term relationship... the kind where we fall in love and I leave!

You want to fall in love??

I think you're in the wrong forum, hombre.

Quote: (05-16-2011 09:01 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

What I'm really looking for over there is a deep and meaningful short-term relationship... the kind where we fall in love and I leave!

You want to fall in love??

I think you're in the wrong forum, hombre.

I was trying to say the opposite... I edited it out anyway so as not to be confusing.

... funerals are insane, the chicks are so horny, its not even fair, its like fishing with dynamite ... Ma!!! The meat loaf!!!

Let me get this right, you are in Brazil but want to venture to Eastern Europe. lol I am curious to what your story is!!

If your heart feels to go to Eastern Europe then go, I would say you cannot go to wrong with your selection.

As for the age thing, once you leave North America then it does not really matter. In alot of places in Eastern Europe a 40 year old can get a young girl easily (assuming you can pay for dinners etc). However, I think someone mentioned that in Slovenia the women prefer younger men.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (05-16-2011 09:30 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Let me get this right, you are in Brazil but want to venture to Eastern Europe. lol I am curious to what your story is!!

If your heart feels to go to Eastern Europe then go, I would say you cannot go to wrong with your selection.

As for the age thing, once you leave North America then it does not really matter. In alot of places in Eastern Europe a 40 year old can get a young girl easily (assuming you can pay for dinners etc). However, I think someone mentioned that in Slovenia the women prefer younger men.

I know... it sounds crazy, doesn't it? I think what it boils down to is just doing something different. Brazilian women are VERY sexy, but I think that European women have a level of class and finesse that you don't get down here, mostly because of education. It's probably the same for expats that live Columbia, the Philippines, or Thailand... paradise stops being paradise unless you get out once and a while.

However, I think someone mentioned that in Slovenia the women prefer younger men.

That was me. In Slovenia, women under 30 stick to men under 30. I never once saw any older man in his 40's with a young girl, not once!

I was 35 when I went down there, and I had one girl flat out close her legs in the middle of oral sex when I told her I was 35. I was too old (she was 24)!!! So, you at 45 do not stand a chance with the age bracket you like to target of 21-27 - forget it, not in Ljubljana.

I yuo can pass for 30, say you are 30, but that's about as far as you can go before you are considered a perverted, old man when gaming a 25 year old Slovenian girl.

If you want young women between 18-27 who LOVE older men 40+, go to Ukraine and Colombia, skip Slovenia.

Mixx

Quote: (05-16-2011 10:12 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

If you want young women between 18-27 who LOVE older men 40+, go to Ukraine and Colombia, skip Slovenia.

Mixx

What's your take on Belgrade... Romania... Poland? Do you think it's pretty much the same or does it get easier as you go east?

However, I think someone mentioned that in Slovenia the women prefer younger men.

That was me. In Slovenia, women under 30 stick to men under 30. I never once saw any older man in his 40's with a young girl, not once!

I was 35 when I went down there, and I had one girl flat out close her legs in the middle of oral sex when I told her I was 35. I was too old (she was 24)!!! So, you at 45 do not stand a chance with the age bracket you like to target of 21-27 - forget it, not in Ljubljana.

I yuo can pass for 30, say you are 30, but that's about as far as you can go before you are considered a perverted, old man when gaming a 25 year old Slovenian girl.

Mixx

I can vouch for Colombia....I'm pushing 50 and often do better than guys half my age. Had a much younger friend of mine get blown off completely by a super hot chick in a bar only to have her come home with me.

He told me later that he thought it was actually a disadvantage to be young in Colombia....that is not the case...he just blew his cover by approaching too many women and coming off as non-serious.

Women here are much more likely to jump in the sack with you if they feel there is the possibility that it could lead to something more than just a ONS.

Quote: (05-16-2011 10:28 PM)Brazmerican Wrote:  

Mixx

What's your take on Belgrade... Romania... Poland? Do you think it's pretty much the same or does it get easier as you go east?

I have traveled quite a bit in Romania. You can pull young women but it will take effort. The 18-25 yr old bracket is a stretch. You better be fit with a fat wallet to consistently pull in this bracket. 25+ to mid-30s. Not a problem.

ukraine is the best bet!

belgrade is pretty much buenos aires of eastern europe

the only country that's not poor and offers great opportunities for the guys 40+ who are into younger women is japan... ukraine, colombia, philippines, ... there is a lot about poverty

In Slovenia, women under 30 stick to men under 30. I never once saw any older man in his 40's with a young girl, not once!

I aim to prove you wrong [Image: angel.gif]

40+ gurus...search in some pedo forum..search no more,that's the right place [Image: smile.gif]

Romania (not Budapest)

Budapest is the capital of Hungary. Plovdiv is located in Bulgaria, not in Poland.

Your main problem is not your age. You probably don't speak the local languages, that's the number one problem.

About Brazil: Are you successful with Euro-looking Brazilians from Porto Alegre, Curitiba etc., or do you have to stick with the Rio curvy (=disgusting fat ass) chicks? If former is the case, you shouldn't have problems in EE, if latter is the case, you simply don't have enough value for EE (no offense, just sayin' how it is...)

Quote: (05-17-2011 05:15 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

In Slovenia, women under 30 stick to men under 30. I never once saw any older man in his 40's with a young girl, not once!

Go get it, Lumiere! Get your Slovenia flag w/ a 20 something and drinks are on me if we ever meet!
p.s. Need a wingman?

Quote: (05-17-2011 05:58 AM)Bronze Wrote:  

Romania (not Budapest)

Budapest is the capital of Hungary. Plovdiv is located in Bulgaria, not in Poland.

Your main problem is not your age. You probably don't speak the local languages, that's the number one problem.

About Brazil: Are you successful with Euro-looking Brazilians from Porto Alegre, Curitiba etc., or do you have to stick with the Rio curvy (=disgusting fat ass) chicks? If former is the case, you shouldn't have problems in EE, if latter is the case, you simply don't have enough value for EE (no offense, just sayin' how it is...)

Stupid mistake! Replace Budapest with Bucharest, and Plovdiv with Poznan. I'm successful with the southern euro-looking girls but need to work it a little... but no game required. The morenas and the Cariocas, with my gringo blonde hair and blue eyes and perfect Portuguese... it's like fishing with dynamite. They come to me!

Quote: (05-17-2011 05:19 AM)Baller Wrote:  

40+ gurus...search in some pedo forum..search no more,that's the right place [Image: smile.gif]

You, sir, are an idiot! You think you'll say the same thing when you turn 40? Not very likely, unless you have a fetish for old bags. 40 creeps up faster than you think, and when it does, I hope you're happy with your same age wife who turned into a cow somewhere along the way. And by the way, nobody's talking about pedophilia... I just happen to enjoy women in their physical prime. Consult your dictionary before you say something else stupid!

Quote: (05-17-2011 06:56 AM)Brazmerican Wrote:  

Quote: (05-17-2011 05:19 AM)Baller Wrote:  

You, sir, are an idiot! You think you'll say the same thing when you turn 40? Not very likely, unless you have a fetish for old bags. 40 creeps up faster than you think, and when it does, I hope you're happy with your same age wife who turned into a cow somewhere along the way. And by the way, nobody's talking about pedophilia... I just happen to enjoy women in their physical prime. Consult your dictionary before you say something else stupid!

I think he was joking Braz...good luck on your travels..in my experience alot of women in their 20's ,older(within reason) doesn't matter.But you need to connect.You need to get inside the mind for the panty elastic to ping!

Quote: (05-17-2011 07:50 AM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

I think he was joking Braz...good luck on your travels..in my experience alot of women in their 20's ,older(within reason) doesn't matter.But you need to connect.You need to get inside the mind for the panty elastic to ping!

Truer words were never spoken, Pilgrim. And if that's you in the picture... you just made my personal here list! [Image: icon_worship.gif]

Quote: (05-17-2011 05:15 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

I seriously hope you do...'cuz I'll be 40 in 4 years!!!

Mixx

I still look good for 45 and still have plenty of game left in me. I can pass for 37 but that still puts the young hotties out of reach, from what I'm gathering in the posts.

What about a bit of "nip and tuck" to knock off a few more years and get you looking as close to 30 as possible?

Romania (not Budapest)

The capital of Romania is Bucharest, not Budapest. It is possible to click with much younger chicks there. However if you look 45 you're not likely to get a 21yo chick unless you're sponsoring her. 27yo divorced mom with a kid should be doable though.

Ukraine gives you better options, but only if you speak at least basic Russian. Otherwise your dating pool will be pretty limited. In Romania I haven't yet met a girl who didn't speak English.

Quote: (05-17-2011 08:36 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I seriously hope you do...'cuz I'll be 40 in 4 years!!!

Mixx

And in 4 years you will pretty much look exactly the same as you do right now.

The difference is that you will have 4 years more experiences and pieces of personal wisdom gained.

Quote: (05-17-2011 05:55 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Romania (not Budapest)

The capital of Romania is Bucharest, not Budapest. It is possible to click with much younger chicks there. However if you look 45 you're not likely to get a 21yo chick unless you're sponsoring her. 27yo divorced mom with a kid should be doable though.

Ukraine gives you better options, but only if you speak at least basic Russian. Otherwise your dating pool will be pretty limited. In Romania I haven't yet met a girl who didn't speak English.

Stupid mistake, I know...
I really didn't consider Romania too much in my research because of all the mixed reviews of Bucharest. Also I couldn't find a whole lot on the forum regarding 2nd and 3rd tier places in Romania. Any suggestions on where to get more data on the women outside of Bucharest? Any personal experiences maybe?
As for the Ukraine, I'm hoping to get by with memorized basic phrases and a phrase book... maybe an iphone ap.

I think it is common knowledge that most 2nd and 3rd tier cities around the world are easier to game girls.

Perhaps you should narrow your search down to a country of interest and do research accordingly. Ukraine seems to have alot to offer and is highly regarded, I am pretty sure that the women there do not have a problem dating men in there 40's.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

No worries Brazmerican. I'm older than you and I've been doing the EE thing for a long time, as well as living in SA for parts of 5 years (BsAs and SCL) - so I understand your perspective. If you're our age, have some cash and your shit together you'll do fine. My personal favorites are Bucharest, Skopje and Chisinau(Moldova) - I hook up there every trip. Ukraine is very good as well, but overloaded with the hard core from the middle east and Italy especially. I would work the bars heavily - the club scene will be hit and miss - still fun to drink/drug and chase poon. My target would be late 20's/early 30's and trust me - there are tons of very hot EEuro women who will be happy to meet a fellow like you with his shit in one bag. Regale them with stories about Brasil and lay on your "Walter Mitty" play - come up with a good reason to be in their city and you are staying for six months for work. Tell them you are 35. While the gangsters are drinking branded vodka and Red Bull, order a good bottle of vino tinto from Montenegro and work the bar. I will be doing same in June.

Here would be my list:

First Tier:
Macedonia
Moldova
Romania
Bulgaria
Ukraine
Poland

Second Tier:
Hungary/Czech - tie
Baltics
Bosnia
Slovakia

Pass:
Serbia (fucking inbred)
Russia
other ex-SSR's

Quote: (05-17-2011 10:20 PM)LostGringo Wrote:  

Here would be my list:

First Tier:
Macedonia
Moldova
Romania
Bulgaria
Ukraine
Poland

Second Tier:
Hungary/Czech - tie
Baltics
Bosnia
Slovakia

Pass:
Serbia (fucking inbred)
Russia
other ex-SSR's

Pretty good list by LostGringo except I would punt Ukraine unless you know some Russian.