rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post your guilty pleasures in this thread - no judging

I'll start:

-I beta test (lol) video games sometimes, I just don't tell people about it because of how it would affect their perceived notions of me
-I never didn't like Justin Beiber. In fact, some of his songs are downright catchy. I always viewed him as a guy who was makin money and slayin pussy, and therefore respectable
-I like to give a squirt or two inside a girl before I actually pull out if she's good looking enough that I think her genes would benefit my theoretical son
-No matter how my training is going, sometimes I just eat an entire box of Chips ahoy cookies and chalk it up to bulking

Internet/information addiction. Way too much time fucking around on forums and blogs when I should be more productive.

"-I like to give a squirt or two inside a girl before I actually pull out if she's good looking enough that I think her genes would benefit my theoretical son"

Damn, son. I'm not sure 'guilty pleasure' is how I would describe this.

Edit: No judgment, it's just I recently went through a pregnancy scare with a girl due to fearless raw dogging.

scratching dandruff scales off my head.

Taylor Swift karaoke.

I like Lorde's album, Pure Heroine, and have listened to it repeatedly (while driving) for about nine months.

Getting 2 (sometimes 3) McFleury per McDonald visit!

-Impulse buying books. It got even worse when I started learning more than one language. I've had to actively monitor that to cut it out, and start culling books I don't need
-Doing everything possible to get a socially acceptable ass-slap or butt squeeze on chicks I'm not banging

Average women of any race and butter faces

I get this sick pleasure off of fucking someone below me. I have no idea why. I enjoy it. She can't be too ugly though and able to pass the boner test.

I'll put salt on food even if it doesn't need it.

Quote: (03-30-2015 11:43 PM)MidWest Wrote:  

Average women of any race and butter faces

I get this sick pleasure off of fucking someone below me. I have no idea why. I enjoy it. She can't be too ugly though and able to pass the boner test.

Yes me too...average to plain, 30 year old Asian women are a guilty pleasure. Still thin, nice skin etc. but nerdy and butterface is fine. I like the idea that I'm her guilty secret and no-one would guess that she was wiping my DNA off herself last night.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Sometimes late, late at night when no one is around I like to wear a purple suit with matching mask and dance awkwardly in the pale moonlight.

Squeezing blackheads off my nose, specifically looking for large ones that shoot out in a long rope.
If I dont wash my face for a couple days I can usually squeeze out a long rope off my nose. Its fun to watch it shoot out

Quote: (03-31-2015 12:13 AM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

Its fun to watch it shoot out

That's what she said.

On a more serious note, participating in race threads. There is literally no more productive use of time than a wild race thread.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

[Image: HP_203x218_Coke_Zero.jpg]

On a related note, I found this advertisement hilarious:

[Image: Coke-Zero-Gaming-02-612x408.jpg]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I spend way too much time reading RVF other manosphere blogs, and various libertarian and alt-right oriented blogs. The guilty pleasure part comes in because much of what I read about and think about is politically incorrect, so I have really limit how much I can talk about these things in real life. I have to just keep these ideas to myself, except for stray comments about sluts or whatever.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

whacking it to Hentai

I forgot to mention, completely blindsiding people with lame ass, middle school worthy jokes. The real trick to some of these is a slow buildup of dramatic tension - you know you're doing it right when you have to ask "where is this going?" - and using a lot of bigger words so the juxtaposition of these statements (especially if you're at all skilled with purple prose, which I am not) is rendered even more stark through contrast. The purple prose element cannot be understated, if you can get really flowery with your language to the point that the reader (or listener, as this is effective whether spoken or read) doesn't really bother to pay attention to what's going on, or has to second guess at what's actually happening, they might skip ahead only to end up re-reading the entire passage again, wondering where the fuck that came from.

For instance, a guilty pleasure of mine is your mom, OP.

You son of a bitch

Making women crumble before me, I love it when they stutter or fuck up what they are doing when I am in their presence, yet they can't stop smiling. Of course not all women do this around me but a damn good amount act this way. I second the banging of women below my value, they still have to look decent though NO trolls or whales.

“Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others.”-Otto von Bismarck

[Image: tard.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

My guilty pleasure is Mount and Blade: Warband. That and Hotline Miami, with the sequel soon to join, are the only games I have installed on my laptop. But I have no problem making my love for Hotline known publicly.

A few of mine...

-Fucking mediocre girls with short hair and big tits. Ones that look almost like dykes.
-Playing with fire by openly flirting with my gf's older sister and my gf's roommate.
-Buying an entire cake to eat by myself. I'm a hard gainer so i can easily get away with an extra 100 calories and not worry about losing it.
-Reading. There was a point that i chose reading over sure thing sex. Just because i was really into the book and didn't want to put it down.
-Setting nearly impossible tasks just to see if i can do them. Succeed. Then try to take it a few steps further. I don't do this anymore because it's dangerous to my freedom.

Quote: (03-31-2015 01:52 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

I don't do this anymore because it's dangerous to my freedom.

Can you elaborate on this? Like if you take it any further you'll end up in the slammer?

Quote: (03-31-2015 02:02 AM)Jneg Wrote:  

Quote: (03-31-2015 01:52 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

I don't do this anymore because it's dangerous to my freedom.

Can you elaborate on this? Like if you take it any further you'll end up in the slammer?

Fundamentally speaking yes that is correct.
It's like i got bored playing Russian roulette with only 1 bullet in the chamber so i kept adding bullets to reduce my odds of success until i came to my sense and stopped.