rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yet another iffy college sexual assault case - at Rutgers

http://www.dailytargum.com/article/2015/...al-assault

A couple who had a 2.5 year long relationship broke but still continued to have sex afterwards. During this time, the girl claims to have been assaulted when the couple was at his apartment "where he continued to touch her as she said she repeatedly said 'no.'". She consults the police but is denied a case.

The girl cuts off the guy for a few weeks before once again resuming sexual activity with him. Girls claims "the experiences were “horrible” and that she would throw up every time after having sex with him."

They once again stop the sexual relationship but continue hanging out socially. One night, they are sleeping in the same bed together having agreed beforehand that no sex would happen. During the night, she wakes up to the guy rubbing her shoulders and asking for sex which she consents to.

Guy ends up being suspended for 3 semesters from the university.

Another man facing the consequences of a girl's poor decision making skills.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Jeez, even ex sex is off-limits now?

Thirst is a jailable offense now - if this dude had options, he'd have recognized this chick as crazy, and ostracized her soon after they broke up. Instead, he probably he had no one else, so he welcomed her back.

Quote: (03-21-2015 01:07 AM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

Thirst is a jailable offense now - if this dude had options, he'd have recognized this chick as crazy, and ostracized her soon after they broke up. Instead, he probably he had no one else, so he welcomed her back.

Wise words-- Flee Crazy Quickly.

I've had two girls in my life over the last couple years who scared me, I don't want to share details. Because I'm scared lol.

After the first bizarre behavior with each, I tried to do some damage control to make sure that weren't too agitated, and then when things seeed calm blocked their numbers so I wouldn't even know if they contacted me. The temptation to get back to them is too strong if they message.

But I think it's wise to stay in contact long enough to judge the level of danger before one cuts off contact.

Guy should sue the college for 1 mio. $ + - he has a solid case. There are so many of those cases around that I wonder why there aren't already Trial lawyers specializing in fake rape. NFL football players are now getting into that field as their careers can be virtually destroyed by ones such allegation. Let the bitches and the colleges pay through the nose.

If they want to have Stalinist convictions, then they should have Stalinist laws and fines for that - otherwise someone can bite them in the butt.

So we had the mixer last night. A few comments...

1. There were probably 10 or fewer attractive women.
2. I was in the 10th percentile of weight, or around it, at least.
3. Game is damn near impossible when you're not attracted to most of the women.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Quote: (03-21-2015 02:10 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Wise words-- Flee Crazy Quickly.

Wiser words are rarely heard on any forum.

Quote: (03-21-2015 06:58 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Guy should sue the college for 1 mio. $ + - he has a solid case. There are so many of those cases around that I wonder why there aren't already Trial lawyers specializing in fake rape. NFL football players are now getting into that field as their careers can be virtually destroyed by ones such allegation. Let the bitches and the colleges pay through the nose.

If they want to have Stalinist convictions, then they should have Stalinist laws and fines for that - otherwise someone can bite them in the butt.

The colleges are getting screwed. If they don't prosecute dubious accusations, the justice department comes and punishes them. If they do, they get sued by the accused.

You could blame Obama for the justice department's shenanigans, but the reality is both parties white knight as a rule - voting against the "Protect Women From Sexual Assault" bill sounds like a terrible idea for most politicians.

Will this destroy the colleges completely? Let's hope so.

Quote: (03-21-2015 11:34 AM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

The colleges are getting screwed. If they don't prosecute dubious accusations, the justice department comes and punishes them. If they do, they get sued by the accused.

You could blame Obama for the justice department's shenanigans, but the reality is both parties white knight as a rule - voting against the "Protect Women From Sexual Assault" bill sounds like a terrible idea for most politicians.

Frankly all the current laws like YesMeansYes make it ever tougher for the average Joe to have any kind of legal recourse. They are tightening the noose around any kind of healthy male sexuality.

They are creating their Stalinist law structure.

However there is still a small danger left. Sometimes the girls make the mistake of accusing a truly wealthy scion of a powerful family. It happens seldom, but in those cases the law hits the women in reverse and some of them have been known to get years in jail even without the man getting convicted. So for all rape-hysteric girls - check the man's heritage and connections first or you end up in jail yourself.

But that is of course rather rare and 99,99% of women have nothing to fear.

Quote:Quote:

“I had relied on (him) for so long that it seemed natural to seek comfort from him,” she said. “However, he raped me, so it was all tremendously f----d up.”

These are the words of an unstable woman. Run, run far away.

The dude sounds like an idiot too:

During the night, she was awakened by the man rubbing her shoulders who asked the woman within the hour if “she would let him have sex with her,” to which she recalled saying “okay” or nodding her head affirmatively, although she said she nodded more out of a desire to remain compliant. The man avoided eye contact with the woman during intercourse, finished and said “I can’t believe I did that.”

Four days later, on Oct. 15, the woman sent the man a series of text messages around 5 a.m. expressing her disgust and fear at the incident.
“And maybe I will never be able to have a healthy sexual relationship because of you?” she wrote. “Doesnt that seem unfair? (sic)”

The man responded with his own series of texts about three hours later.

“I just destroyed you,” a sentence from one of his texts read.

“I raped you.”

The chick is an easy slut and the dude got too cocky--sending her risky texts to inflate his own ego. Don't send dumb shit like that to nutty broads.

Here is another money quote from this nutjob:

“It’s the issue of being the perfect victim,” she said. “Because I had consensual sex with him in the past, I was no longer a valid victim. So it’s also the idea of being in an alleyway — you don’t know someone. It has to be a stranger. It probably has to be a black man who already has convictions. There are certain implications for what the rapist has to be and what the rape victim has to be as well.”

Her actual "rape" fell short of the mark of her interracial sex fantasy. This is likely the source of her motivation to throw this kid under the bus.

Quote: (03-21-2015 01:07 AM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

I would hazard a guess this girl was a very good lay and he could do anything he wanted with her.

Crazy pussy unfortunately has a tendency for frying a mans brain unless he keeps a hold on himself.