rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

United States of Bros and Hos

One thing I see rarely discussed on here in regards to how it will affect your game is the fact that the sterotypical mainstream "bro" varies wildly region by region.

What's considered super fucking cool in NYC will often go over like a ton of bricks in somewhere like the deep south or the midwest and vice versa. It's even more amusing when one bro meets another from a seperate region and immeadiately thinks the other is a fag even though they are essential the same kind of guy.

This applies to game because every bro has their counterpart bro-ho who loves the shit out of this arcetype. It's no secrect that these mainstream women often tend to be the hottest and sluttiest. Whether or not you like that kind of woman is another story.

For example, everyone knows "da club" attracts some of the most superficial and vapid women, but there's rarely debate on whether or not these ho's can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

Knowing what kind of girl archetypes your attracted to and the kind of bro they are most likely to be dating can help fine tune and streamline portions of your game to get above average returns.

Without further ado here's links to two hilarious maps (yeah I know jezabel [Image: dodgy.gif] but this might be the only thing they ever got right) - one depecting our countries basic bros and another all the basic bitches. A lot of these are pretty damn spot on.

Bros

Hos

Yeah, remember the old school PUA Brad P - this was his whole concept: "sexual stereotypes"

I do like the Jezebel article, it sums up the stereotypes nicely!

It's interesting that chicks remember these stereotypes but don't remember the swath of regular guys that inhabit the world.

It basically pays to conform to those ideals and not deviate.

Brad P called it sexy stereotypes.
Mystery called it "tribes".

WIA

I think for the average looking guy this is a key to success with hotter chicks. Push all your chips into one tribe and hope for groupies. See rockstars, hip hop, hipsters, skaters, punks, motorcycle/car/greasers, MMA.

I don't think a guy with a 5 face would do nearly as well with a respectable classic look as far as quality is concerned.

On the other hand I think good looking guys can get away with a more neutral dress and go after all types of girls rather than turn some girls away by being too far away from their tribe.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems