rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Unexpected Dilemma.

Unexpected Dilemma.

So, I called my main bitch through to chill around 11:30. She comes and I let her in. Now, I read up on the Dominance Experiment and decided "why the fuck not? and said I'll try it out. Me and her have been together for a while now, already had sex and all that. However, she wasn't receptive, I told her to get the fuck out, and she left. I'm curious to why that would happen, and how I can work around it, so if I try again, I'll have a more favorably outcome.

Unexpected Dilemma.

Can you elaborate on what you are talking about?

And why did you tell her to get the fuck out?

Unexpected Dilemma.

Sure. The Dominance Experiment is a test to gauge the level of "control" you have over whichever female you try it on; It's, basically, invite her over, start kissing, fuck, and then begin with whatever plan was had afterwards. I told her to get the fuck out due to the fact I was annoyed at how the situation played, and to think about what went wrong.

Unexpected Dilemma.

Quote: (03-10-2015 11:53 PM)SouthernCasanova Wrote:  

So, I called my main bitch through to chill around 11:30. She comes and I let her in. Now, I read up on the Dominance Experiment and decided "why the fuck not? and said I'll try it out. Me and her have been together for a while now, already had sex and all that. However, she wasn't receptive, I told her to get the fuck out, and she left. I'm curious to why that would happen,

How you start is how you finish.

If you've been seeing a girl for a while, don't try "new shit" on her, do it on other women who you haven't boned yet.

of course if you put work into it you can GRADUALLY add that in, but that's not work the time and effort.

Isaiah 4:1

Unexpected Dilemma.

Alright. Good advice. I'll keep that in mind.

Unexpected Dilemma.

I don't really understand.

Can you explain again?

Unexpected Dilemma.

Long story short, I tried to intiate sex with no words with my girlfriend, and failed.

Unexpected Dilemma.

How did it go down?

What was your first move?

Unexpected Dilemma.

She came in, I walked over and started kissing her. She pulled back a little, so I gave a "What the fuck?" look and continued. She moved away, raising a eyebrow. I did the same. She say's, and this is the sole reason I believe I'm either going to run ultra dread game or end shit, "You don't have permission to arouse me". Hilarious, in hindsight. Anyway, I told her get the fuck out. She was irritated and asked if I was serious. I said yes. And she left after, seemingly, kicking a invisible can in annoyance.

Unexpected Dilemma.

Ok I understand now.

To make things like this work in future you have to be more dominant from the off; you can't just switch your frame on a girl, or anyone, like that and expect a warm response.

Next time you try this; as she enters the house, grab her by the neck and push her up against the wall. Hold her there by the neck as you kiss her.

This will only work though if she actually thinks you're a dominant man in the first place.

Unexpected Dilemma.

Okay. I get what you're saying.

Unexpected Dilemma.

Quote: (03-11-2015 03:30 AM)SouthernCasanova Wrote:  

Long story short, I tried to intiate sex with no words with my girlfriend, and failed.

She must not be your girlfriend.

Unexpected Dilemma.

Men make decisions based on logic and being rational.

Women makes theirs based on their current emotion or state of mind.

When you kicked her out for not kissing you at the current time, you made your decision based on emotion also.

There wasn't much difference between you two, so the tension was absent.

Next time, stop being so emotional and get your stuff together upstairs.

Don't be surprised if she looks at you as more feminine/ emotional/ less reliable and also less masculine from now on.

Unexpected Dilemma.

yeah, instead of telling her to get the fuck out, just laugh, pick her up, put her over your knee and give her a spanking. you should be doing all of that from the start anyways.

Unexpected Dilemma.

Bad move. Plenty of good advice in this thread, but kicking her out so soon wasn't the best idea. You will look very beta I'm afraid.

Unexpected Dilemma.

Makes sense. I did react on emotion rather than logic. Fuck it, live and learn.