rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I tell her I'm only in it to fuck?

So I met this girl at a bar and I ended up having sex with her the same night. I invite her over for dinner and a movie yesterday and now she doesn't want to put out. We were watching the movie and I could feel she resisted getting horny when I touched her and later she "had to go home because bla bla bla". But she was also insecure that I didn't want to see her again if she left. I was taken by surprise to encounter this resistance since I had already defiled the damsel, so I played it like a gentleman. She also said stuff like "but I don't even know you".

So I guess she could have gotten cold feet, but maybe more likely she wants to boyfriend me? FYI none of us were that drunk when I took her home.

Also I would like to have sex with this girl for as long as possible, what should I do now? I guess telling her straight up I am only in it to fuck will probably shorten the length of time I can get action considerably. But buying groceries and spending another night cooking just to get blue balled, I don't think will be able to be a gentleman.

Disclaimer: I just came out of a long term relationship and feel rusty.

Do not tell her you just want to fuck, even if that's the truth.

You say that she "resisted getting horny". I would hazard a guess and say that she was horny and her abortive move was her way of avoiding the inevitable escalation toward sex.

Women are odd creatures, even if they want it, they'll still put up a fight (to varying degrees) to avoid it. Your job as a man is detect and eliminate that LMR (either cave-man or verbally), whichever form it takes.

Well it depends what you want, if you just want sex you can say it outright but this doesn't work much for me. I usually don't say anything direct and just game the girl enough to make her want sex until she realizes that's all I'm after. After they realize it's all you want they will usually question me and semi push for gf status, which consequently results in them leaving the harem.

Johnny, you appear rusty, in your self-image, and in your game. Stop thinking like that, think you are very desirable, and any woman would want you.

Don't be stressing over silly situations like that, what you should have known is that her ''But I'm a whore who fucked you the night prior, but I don't even'' was most certainly ''last minute resistance'', tell her ''But I know you... Inside out, fish lips'', and begin making your lips plop like a fish, and move in to make out with her. In your situation, you just gotta ignore her texts, get her hamtaro wheel going. She'll start thinking about how she's a slut, and why you didn't text her back, and send you weak messages to gauge her value.

Be like 'I'm busy' after a number of texts. Increase your value.

After she contacts you again say you're going to get some groceries from so-so, and ask if she wants to come along, then take scene 2 to house. And try to get through her LMR next time.

If she wants 'gf' status, lie to her, make it of no consequence, these are just words, words from hoes. You're just coming out of a relationship, so I can understand the way you still think. You probably remember the bullshit ''honey, but I'm not feeling it today'', right? It probably struck a chord with you, but that's not how you should think about it, she is just trying to control you with the promise of sex, either through rel-status, gofor duties, emotional-rel, or self-image.

Right as I was writing it Eradicator beat me to it: Bro, she gave you a clue already, she thinks she isn't a whore, you want to make her feel like one, even if she is one?

Out of the woodwork, into the night, onto the moonlit veranda.

No man. You don't want to make her feel like a whore, even is she is one.

Never tell that to a girl, even if she's a whore / bargirl / slut / whatever.

Just put your usual game and escalate. If the girl wants girlfriend status, then think about your convictions there. If you're kind-hearted, tell her that it's not what you're looking for, and make her leave the harem. If you're Rawmeo-hearted, play the game again, tell her she's your girlfriend, but hopefully you used a fake identity since the beginning. Rinse and repeat.

Sign of buyer remorse

Lust got the best of her, not she is trying to take corrective measures to change your perception of her

Everyone is correct, don't show your hand. Since you have already had a taste, you can play it cool add comfort and escalate as usual

When girls do this you just have to assure them that what they did wasn't a bad thing, downplay the significance of 1st night sex

What's done is done, she cant unfuck you

MDP

NOOOOOO I've made this mistake before. Don't do it. I fell into the trap because Patrice was an advocate of putting pussy on the line, but in this case I can say he was a crazy mothafucka.

Make it easy breezy, like you don't give a fuck. But don't cut the red wire on the pussy time bomb when you have precious time left over. If she straight up asks 'what are you looking for?' Exaggerate. 'I'm looking for the mother of my kids. I need to get started because I want to field a basketball team with my seed.' Or some other ridiculous shit. Evade Evade Evade.

When she said 'But I don't even know you.' You could have said a number of things, e.g. 'You forgot my name already?' 'You're right, you don't even know my zodiac sign.' 'I agree. To be honest I don't remember your name.'

Just show you're unaffected by her thoroughly unimportant pussy (even if it is delicious).

Tell her your all about fucking and chewing bubble gum.... and you're all out of bubble gum

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Alcohol. She fucked you the first time cos she was tipsy, or at least it helped with her horniness. Get her drunk again and she'll fuck again.

Also, listen to Tom Leykis. He has a maxim about not feeding bitches as it does not lead to bangs. This girl has seen you twice now so attraction is not the issue, just nerves and anti-slut defense. Alcohol should clear both up.

Thanks for the feedback guys. After reading your comments I am definitely not going to tell her that I'm only in it to fuck. I can probably use just breaking up as a good excuse to "move slowly" for quite a while. After thinking about it I might also have come off as too much of a player. I called my friend who it turns out knows her and it turns out she was at a bar I was at earlier the same night where I opened a few girls and talked to especially one a lot. I somehow missed her there. Anyways then I was (obviously) pretty aggressive in hitting on her later that night. And I also let some pretty dumb shit slip off my tongue, like "there are lots of crazy girls in China" when she talked about a crazy Chinese girl she knew and she knew I had been to China for while.

So I think it is correct as some of you said, she simply got scared of being a slut, so since I was a gentleman yesterday, I think she will probably put out again next time. Either way I wont be a gentleman next time. Other than ball ache, I also feel it would leave me worse off than square one since now, we would be slowly creeping into boyfriend territory and not putting out again will mean she likely expects concessions to put out again. If she resists I am probably going to press for it super hard and all the way to getting pissed and probably ultimately have to write her off. It probably wont be an issue, but what do you guys think?