rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Internet business - Any taxes to pay?

Hi guys

I have a question that has been lurking in my mind. Suppose i have an internet business, and all the income it generates comes from abroad and not from the country i reside in, Do i have to pay any type of income tax or any other tax for that? Just to clarify i'm not a US citizen.
For example What happens if i open an internet business in singapore, germany or whatever and i live in brazil and all the income comes exclusively from abroad but not from brazil(so no brazilian clients) ?
Any tax experts that could help?
thanks!

You need to talk to an accountant.

Some countries do not tax "world income"... like the Philippines.

But most do.

It depends where you live. You would open the business where you live, I assume and then would have to follow whatever tax laws they have.

Form an LLC in your home country, Delaware is best. Even if its an internet company you'll need a physical address anyway.

Pay taxes in the US. If you're not earning from the local economy you won't have to pay taxes there.

Is the business up and running yet?

Learn Spanish Game Latinas
http://pickupspanish.com/

You need an accountant in your home country. I can only speak to US taxes, but since you aren't in the situation, my knowledge will be irrelevant.