rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flaghunting havens

Flaghunting havens

I want to get every flag in the world, but don't necessarily want to visit every country.
I also want to keep my costs down as I'm a perpetual traveler.

The best flag haven I've found so far has been Boracay, Philippines. Rich Asians visit there and although I only got Filipino and Indonesian flags there I met Chinese, Taiwanese, pipelined an Oman flag and my friends got Kuwait and Macau. There were some other Asian flags there that I already had.

Obviously anybody can name a big city like London but cities are expensive, usually don't have a beach and are not logistically ideal (get a 20 minute taxi with a girl rather than go for a 30 second walk to my guesthouse).

The main information I'm hoping to find is a haven for African flags. My friend thinks Zanzibar could have potential? I'm going to Africa in September solely to increase my flag count.

Flaghunting havens

Here

Flaghunting havens

Quote: (03-06-2015 11:41 PM)flaghunter Wrote:  

I want to get every flag in the world, but don't necessarily want to visit every country.
I also want to keep my costs down as I'm a perpetual traveler.

The best flag haven I've found so far has been Boracay, Philippines. Rich Asians visit there and although I only got Filipino and Indonesian flags there I met Chinese, Taiwanese, pipelined an Oman flag and my friends got Kuwait and Macau. There were some other Asian flags there that I already had.

Obviously anybody can name a big city like London but cities are expensive, usually don't have a beach and are not logistically ideal (get a 20 minute taxi with a girl rather than go for a 30 second walk to my guesthouse).

The main information I'm hoping to find is a haven for African flags. My friend thinks Zanzibar could have potential? I'm going to Africa in September solely to increase my flag count.

I'm in Ottawa, which prides itself on multiculturalism. You can get dozens of flags here. The city is full of embassies, universities, colleges and its also one of the most immigrated to areas. I've gotten Russian, Latvian, Ukranian, Mauritius, Lebanese, French from France, French Canadian, German, Chinese, Japenese, Vietnamese, Polish Polish and Polish - we have so many and they are very giving, Natives, boatloads of Canadians, Italien, Portugese, Indian.. This is just off the top of my head. Toronto is good for the multi-culti flag hunting as well. Despite what people say, its great for lays in my experience.

Flaghunting havens

Really ? Ottawa? Where do you go exactly? Most girls I would assume would be born in canada with parents from another country..but europeans born in Europe I really doubt...and they would probably be easier to find in Montreal (which is not the case)or Toronto..though I did get a polish flag in Mtl

Flaghunting havens

Any international dormitory at any Chinese university with a Chinese language program.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Flaghunting havens

Ottawa, really.
I meet foreign girls at festivals and galas and bars. Approach ten girls and one will surely be studying at one of the universities on exchange or doing an internship or an immigrant from somewhere.

I do not love multicuralism, or most other isms, but it's done a lot for my flag and notch count

Flaghunting havens

Nice and the whole French riviera should be good fo flag hinting but only in the high season (june-september).

Costa Brava and Costa del Sol should be good also and cheaper.

Flaghunting havens

Flaghunter,

I have never been to Zanzibar and have no info about the action there.

For African flags, did you consider visiting Addis Ababa? I visited that city for some days and got only one flag over there. But I might give it a second visit because of following observations in Addis:

- There's a big Somali community in Addis, and I met a gorgeous girl from Somalia
- I'm almost sure there are many Djiboutians and Eritreans as well
- Ethiopia is one of the fastest growing countries in Africa, attracts migrant workers
- Headquarter of the African Union is in Addis
- Almost 50,000 students study at Addis Ababa University - I'd be surprised if less than 30 nations would be represented

On the other hand, I disliked Addis:

- Men are scumbags and cockblocks
- Poor English or French proficiency
- Girls are not attentive, more self-centered
- Too many beggars, much rubbish everywhere
- Poor service even in five star hotels

Flaghunting havens

London, England. Hands down.

Flaghunting havens

Quote: (03-10-2015 08:21 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Is London really good? I'm here now, and I must say, girls here are ugly as fuck and have miserable personalities. Maybe I'm going to the wrong places (mostly around Traflgar Square/Soho area). Even walking around in the day time on weekends I did not see many cute girls. I think London is a great city, but the girls are awful. Great place to bring a girlfriend I think.

I live in NYC and used to talk a lot of shit about the girls there, but after being in London for the past few days I have a new appreciation for NYC. NYC is centuries ahead of London as far as girls go.

Flaghunting havens

Quote: (03-10-2015 08:33 PM)travolta Wrote:  

Quote: (03-10-2015 08:21 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Is London really good? I'm here now, and I must say, girls here are ugly as fuck and have miserable personalities. Maybe I'm going to the wrong places (mostly around Traflgar Square/Soho area). Even walking around in the day time on weekends I did not see many cute girls. I think London is a great city, but the girls are awful. Great place to bring a girlfriend I think.

I live in NYC and used to talk a lot of shit about the girls there, but after being in London for the past few days I have a new appreciation for NYC. NYC is centuries ahead of London as far as girls go.

Quality wise NYC. But London just seemed to have women from all over the place. It really stood out to me, more than any other city I have ever been to. All the Europeans, Mediterranean, African, Asian and Australasian peoples represented and still feeling quite "natural".

I think London might be perhaps the hardest city to know. We all know the quality is there, its just harder to find it for some reason.

Flaghunting havens

London is the most international city in the world. Can't dispute it. But the foreign women there certainly recognize their novelty status, so gaming can be tough. Plus as we all know it's expensive as fuck. The OP already said it doesn't meet his requirements.

I've never been to Africa, but I can't help but think Cape Town or J'burg would be the most game-friendly cities with solid international communities. Just a thought.

Flaghunting havens

New York
London
Sydney
Paris

Flaghunting havens

Where to go in Paris?

Flaghunting havens

Australia. 98% of our population is imported. I've seen most nationalities on the planet here- Western Europeans, Eastern Europeans, Africans, Asians, Arabs, Indians, Americans, Latins...you name it.

Flaghunting havens

Quote: (03-11-2015 05:15 AM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

Where to go in Paris?

Universities and student activities if you want really high quality flags. Im sitting next to a Polish 9, behind an Italian 7, a Spanish 7 and in front of a French-Algerian 8 right now.

Else just head to the golden triangle of the Champs Elysees. Beautiful tourists stride around every second there. You need good day game though.

Night venues around Bastille, Chatelet and Oberkampf also good.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Flaghunting havens

Seems to me most tourists are from London but I haven't been Champs Elisées yet...i already have my french and british flag so i'd like to focus on others.

Around la Sorbonne ( piano vache et violon dingue) is nice but mostly french and we met mexicans there. I'd like to know more around Bastille I live pretty close.

I already miss being a student..

Flaghunting havens

There is information at Singlesatlas.com that might be useful for people looking to date an African woman. A center point for search can be Gabon - http://singlesatlas.com/gabon . There will be a list of where the number of women per 100 men ratios are most favorable in the surrounding region.

Niger, Mayotte, Burundi and Rwanda seems to have the best ratios in the 18-29 age group. In case you want to count in only the women with a body mass index below 25 (i.e. not overweight) ratios change a bit. Then Burundi, Niger, Eritrea and Ethiopia come out on top.