rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Clubs to hint foreigners in Seoul?

Hi guys.

I've recently moved to Seoul, Korea for an exchange and love it so far. I have a question for you guys, who know some Korean scene

Which are the best clubs in Seoul to find some easy girls? I aim mostly for foreigners but Asians are also welcome.

Bit about me - white male, around 5'9, slim, 20 years old.

I've tried some clubs at Hongdae but no luck.

What do you think?

Quote: (03-04-2015 11:22 AM)alexstates Wrote:  

Hi guys.

I've recently moved to Seoul, Korea for an exchange and love it so far. I have a question for you guys, who know some Korean scene

Which are the best clubs in Seoul to find some easy girls? I aim mostly for foreigners but Asians are also welcome.

What do you think?

Bro, I love Hongdae!! You will pull there dude. Go to this awesome place called Pandora for some really hot Kgirls and really hot westerners. Its a great vibe and for like 15 or 20 won, you get in and drink a set menu (like screw drivers, rum coke, draft beer, basic stuff) of UNLIMITED drinks. I would say this is an excellent place to pre game before going out to Hongdae or Gangnam, but tbh it is really easy to get obliterated, and either just get a girl from there, or be too obliterated to even do anything at all. It is kind of dangerous, this obscene intake, but an awesome place.

There is a really loud, obnoxious, but swimming-in-talent club called elui or something like that. Spelling could be way off but it is pronounced el-louie. Unreal talent, but expect 10-20 won beers each. Its pretty brutal but for real this club is massive and has sooooooooo many girls. So so many.

Ill link to a write up of Korea I did a while ago, after living there for a year. Good luck and get your flags. Read my thread and your there!

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-29440.html

Is English your first language or I am just not reading your title right?

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

^Fat finger? Letters U and I are next to each other on the keyboard.

You can also try Helios in Itaewon.

Of all the Asians, the Koreans are the most beautiful in my view, but they are also the toughest game. Seoul ain't Manila.

Korea is somewhat well off, and the K-girls aren't living on a $1 day looking for some relatively rich guy who will help them escape their poverty and misery.

So don't expect too many points simply for being white, unlike what you may find among the lower classes in SE Asia.

Personally, if you're looking for K-girls, your best bet would be the Language Exchange Club circuit.

They're basically fronts for speed dating anyway, and most of them speak English quite well.

Quote: (03-04-2015 11:16 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

^Fat finger? Letters U and I are next to each other on the keyboard.

Ahhh now it makes sense. I also misinterpreted that he was looking for foreigners and that threw me off as well.

Carry on.

[Image: 647e97e86ad48157528527841d336942.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

All answers appreciated.

I heard that Hongdae and Itaewon are 50/50 foreigners and Koreans in clubs. I am aiming more for foreigners since I don't like Asian look that much.

Any specific club reccomendations around this two areas? Plus, is nightlife in Seoul active from Mon-Thu or it's just Fri-Sat?

I remember hearing from a korean friend about a club in seoul that has a glass ceiling that acts as a floor for the upper floor. I'm not sure if it's even open anymore (the original was in japan) but its absolutely killing me i can't remember the name of it.

Anyone know the place i'm talking about?

And yes the glass ceiling/floor was an excuse for the women to slut it up with nothing on under dresses etc etc

It was supposed to be hookup central

I was out in Hongdae.
If I remember right, some clubs will check your ID and refuse to let in anyone with US passport.
I was told that the reason is they've had enough of wolfpacks with drunken marines.

I wonder if this club Pandora was the one I went to. It were somewhere in Hongdae.
There I danced and made out with a super cute Japanese-Filipina. I even managed to get her back to my place since "the metro was closed"

But it was impossible to shake off her friend. A tiny Japanese girl with braces.
She couldn't speak a word of English. There I was sitting in the sofa with both of them.
Did my best but any escalation were refused politely.
She was going back to Tokyo the next day and I was going to board a ferry to Vladivostok.

I think the Japanese- Filipina would have been DTF if her friend wasn't there.
What a bummer that was. Still one of the hottest girl I have ever been to.

Ps. If you are looking for "easy and slutty k-girls" in Hongdae.
Aim for the ones sitting outside the clubs on the street who are having a smoking break.

K- girls who smoke are probably less conservative.

Quote: (03-07-2015 12:14 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

K- girls who smoke are probably less conservative.

If she smokes, she pokes.
-Confucius

Quote: (03-04-2015 11:18 PM)dogthom Wrote:  

Of all the Asians, the Koreans are the most beautiful in my view, but they are also the toughest game. Seoul ain't Manila.

Korea is somewhat well off, and the K-girls aren't living on a $1 day looking for some relatively rich guy who will help them escape their poverty and misery.

So don't expect too many points simply for being white, unlike what you may find among the lower classes in SE Asia.

Personally, if you're looking for K-girls, your best bet would be the Language Exchange Club circuit.

They're basically fronts for speed dating anyway, and most of them speak English quite well.

What do you mean a South-East Asian notch isn't equal to an East Asian notch?

(I agree and say the same thing very often - the guys who never leave Manila don't believe me)

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

Hi guys.

What do you think?

I'm visiting seoul in the next week or so for work and was thinking about the night life and I was wondering where I can meet some russian girls.

should I go to itaewon? hongdae? gangnam?

I've heard of one place

one.zero.one - four.two.eight.one - seven.five.one.one

kakao russiananma

ya'll think it's legit or should I look else where?

Go to club octagon for a good mix of foreigners and K girls. Itaewon is good as well, thursday party, prost, fountain (venue names). Hongdae I rarely go to, has good street game but its super cold now haha. Cocky bar is fun, Mike Cabin is another spot there, Thursday party as well.

Quote: (03-07-2015 10:06 AM)Dagnasty Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2015 11:18 PM)dogthom Wrote:  

What do you mean a South-East Asian notch isn't equal to an East Asian notch?

(I agree and say the same thing very often - the guys who never leave Manila don't believe me)

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

Almost every Korean girl I banged would lay like a deadfish and were hesitant to give blowjobs without condoms and always insisted on condom for vaginal.

I've found they're pretty clingy and they'll do stuff like travel a hour to see you or see you 5 times in a week. So that's the aspect of Korean women I end up enjoying. In contrast, Taiwanese women so far have been extremely distant and selfish and not submissive (but coincidentally this is Asia's most liberal country that almost legalized LGBT marriage).

Hi guys.

What do you think?

Itaewon is where all the tourists go. You're going to see a fair amount of Americans in that area - that's where all the soldiers and airmen hang out, if they're not in one Ville or another. That's not really a comment on the quality of the hunting grounds, just to give you an idea what sort of competition you'll be in for. I can't really comment on the girls because I was a neurotic kid when I was stationed there. No game whatsoever (that's still largely true, I suppose, just with less neuroticism).