rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moscow Update

Moscow Update

OK, there are lot's of Moscow thread's already. (Akula's data sheet is the gold standard, below...)
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-26844....ght=Moscow
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-28057....ght=Moscow
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-34469....ght=Moscow
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-36569....ght=Moscow

I have over 6 months of experience in Moscow now, and here are some random observations...

It’s been mentioned that Negs seem to be anti-game with Russian women. What other counterintuitive game principles are at play in Russia? So, this could just be me, but I suspect my best strategy after a first date that ends well but not in sex is to actually act quite beta, like I’ve been totally smitten and have fallen madly in love with the girl, in order to get a lay in a reasonable number of dates… This even seems to be true with girls who are not obviously of lower value/girls who are hot shit and know it. Disappearing for a few days/playing hard to get/Chateau Heartiste-type uber-alpha tactics don’t seem to be that effective. I could be wrong here…

In my first thread, I wrote that same night lays didn't seem to be that much more rare then the US. Since then, with a larger sample, I see that a large swath of dyvushki simply have it in their head not to go to your apartment on the first date even if its clear they like you. The trick with game here is to move the date of the first lay up, so that it happens by date 3 or 4, as some of these girls are worth laying. But same night lays do happen -- I've had a couple of first dates at coffee shops end in sex extremely fast -- as in, within less than two hours of first meeting. These are all girls who speak English, and thus there’s a lot of heterogeneity in this group (roughly equivalent to Roosh’s English groupies from Bang Ukraine). These girls travel a lot all over Europe, have developed a taste for foreign cock, and may take on other western cultural habits such as pitching in for the bill (rarely, but happens).

There's a slice of high quality Russian girls who are too good to take the metro. This is annoying, as these girls can be stuck in traffic, and these are also likely to be the kind of girls who don't always tell you they are running late. For that reason, my MO is to head to dates late, and have them text as they are arriving so that i can leave my apartment once I have confirmation they are arriving.

These higher end Russian girls will expect you to arrange cabs for them -- nevermind that you just got off the airplane and have poor russian. Download yandex.taxi onto your smartphone, and order taxis for them. Or arrange for the taxi to the bar/home from the club. Don’t make them take the metro, and don't expect them to use their Russian language skills to help at all with logistics. Also help them with their coats, luggage, hold their purse when they are putting on their coats, hold the door for them. All this shit is expected.

A corollary to this is that having a car in Moscow would be seen as a status symbol. The issue is that you could run into visa trouble on reentry if you get speeding tickets (see other threads)…

I tried the “36 questions” with a girl, based on a New York Times article. It worked. Probably good to try anywhere: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/11/fashio....html?_r=0

You don’t need to ask all 36 questions, but the familiar game principles at work are to ask your date personal questions that she usually doesn’t share, and gaze into each other’s eyes. I would get a bit emotional sharing stories from my childhood – some happy, some dark, some funny. I think this is a solid routine...

Tinder/online dating is a gold mine here. The only problem is that, you’ll get girls who look like 9s in their pictures and turn up as 6.5s. This can happen anywhere, but Russian girls are especially adept at having their picture taken. For this reason my MO on the first date is an hour long coffee date, which saves money and where you can jet easily if they aren’t hot. Sometimes I do this before dinner, and then invite them to my apartment for dinner straight after. Occasionally they come over.
One can survive on Internet, and most of these girls will speak English. Gaming girls out in the bar or club, or day gaming, is a different story. There you will often need to speak Russian. I now have lays under my belt in Russian…

I also suspect part of my success here stems from my blonde-hair/blue eyes, and the fact I’m here as a working professional. All russians aren't racist gold-diggers, but there's a bit of this.

The high end Russian girls I’ve had have been among the best lays of my life. These dyvushki know how to please men. Its striking to me how much better it is laying really hot girls. And it isn’t because these girls are naturally hotter, though it’s part. It’s because really hot women are more focused on pleasing men. They suck your cock better, they pretend to like it when you cum on their face more, they wear hotter underwear and leg stockings, and even act hotter.

The Russian girls I hang out with think travelling is the coolest thing in the world. When I go on trips, I get lots of adoring texts from my prospects/harem. One way to break a girl who is hot but dead set on not having sex early in a relationship is to take a weekend trip somewhere cheap. She'll put out.

My biggest sticking point here is actually finding really hot girls. (6s & 7s are easy to arrange dates with; 8s and 9s not so much) As I've mentioned, I actually don't think it's obviously true that there are more hot women in Moscow than, say, New York City.

And, for me, since I’m actually wife-hunting, to finding baby-mama material. Can’t say I’ve come that close…

Moscow Update

Can you give us examples of what would be a cheap place to take them? Is the ''coolness'' of travel limited to international travel or do they understand how big their country is?

Oh yes, I'm so privileged you literally can't even.
Interested in joining the FFL? I tried (and failed).

Moscow Update

Great up date.

Did you use anything other then Tinder for online ?
How good is your Russian ? Are you banging mainly English speaking girls ?

Moscow Update

Cicero,

Nice update.

My experience related to hot girls is similar, but I find that across cultures, hot girls are better in bed. This is partly due to the energy you put into the interaction. Girls want to feel desired by a man. We are naturally more aroused by physical beauty and this creates a dynamic for better sex.

I was recently in Moscow for a short trip. My impressions are forthcoming.

Moscow Update

Quote: (03-01-2015 11:34 AM)Porfirio Rubirosa Wrote:  

Can you give us examples of what would be a cheap place to take them? Is the ''coolness'' of travel limited to international travel or do they understand how big their country is?

For me, if I travel for work, I can get a hotel and my flight paid for, and some meals. Then all I need to do is pay for her airline ticket. Now, you can get to New York City and back from Moscow for $200, roughly the same for any large city in Europe. You can get to Peterburg for $72. Most girls won't want to travel in Russia, but I took a girl to Kolomna. They definitely have a preference for Western Europe/Mediterranean/Non-FSU areas.

Moscow Update

Quote: (03-01-2015 01:37 PM)_Cicero Wrote:  

For me, if I travel for work, I can get a hotel and my flight paid for, and some meals. Then all I need to do is pay for her airline ticket. Now, you can get to New York City and back from Moscow for $200, roughly the same for any large city in Europe. You can get to Peterburg for $72. Most girls won't want to travel in Russia, but I took a girl to Kolomna. They definitely have a preference for Western Europe/Mediterranean/Non-FSU areas.
How do you propose the trip? I have experience travelling with my current girlfriend (and others in the past) but I've never invited a girl I've only been on a few dates with to...Vienna for example.

On a related note, Russian girls seem to be very fond of ''traditional roles'' (I use that phrase for the lack of a better one but I am aware of the negative connotation it has in a forum like this one). I wouldn't call it being beta. They're just fond of flowers and provider ''game''.

Now, on an unrelated note, where do you get those aeroplane tickets from New York City to Moscow for $200?

Moscow Update

I use Tinder, OKC, and Russian Cupid.

Russian Cupid cost money. Mostly, it was a waste, but the I did have one really hot lay on it. I'd say, hard to find an 8 on OKC. There are a few girls who look like 8s/9s in their pictures on OKC, but generally they aren't quite as hot in person, although still plenty of good talent.

I've noticed that, if I have an email exchange with a girl on OKC (or Russian Cupid), it will be easy to arrange a meetup. On Tinder, for me, girls will sometimes disappear, even after a long text exchange. On the other hand, give me 30 minutes on Tinder and I'll have a half-dozen matches with girls who at least look like 7s and up... It's just not so easy (for me) to convert them to meetups.

My Russian is now conversational. I wouldn't call it "good" by any means, but I can pickup fine all in Russian. I've been dating a girl who doesn't speak any English, in part for that reason. Most of my bangs are with English speakers, however. I'm not quite over the hump with my Russian, but I can talk to bank tellers and waiters, and things aren't a problem. Now I do about 6-8 hours of russian a week -- trouble is that I can't really afford more time than that.

Quote: (03-01-2015 12:25 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

Great up date.

Did you use anything other then Tinder for online ?
How good is your Russian ? Are you banging mainly English speaking girls ?

Moscow Update

Quote: (03-01-2015 01:47 PM)Porfirio Rubirosa Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2015 01:37 PM)_Cicero Wrote:  

How do you propose the trip? I have experience travelling with my current girlfriend (and others in the past) but I've never invited a girl I've only been on a few dates with to...Vienna for example.

On a related note, Russian girls seem to be very fond of ''traditional roles'' (I use that phrase for the lack of a better one but I am aware of the negative connotation it has in a forum like this one). I wouldn't call it being beta. They're just fond of flowers and provider ''game''.

Now, on an unrelated note, where do you get those aeroplane tickets from New York City to Moscow for $200?

Believe it or not, I got round-trip to JFK from Sheremetyevo via Kayak. Keep in mind I'm searching from Mother Russia.

And, Russian women are definitely very fond of traditional gender roles. It can be almost annoying at times...

Third point -- girls here are so pro-travel, if you ask them to take a trip they will jump at the chance. I went on dates with two flight attendants, and both invited me to meet them in other cities... Both times I didn't do it, and both times I missed on getting the lay. Another girl I asked to go to NYC with me after two dates, and she tried to take off work, and then almost quit her job just to go with me. With this girl I had barely even kissed her at that point. Just asking her actually made her wet. She said "You American guys never ask..." (This almost made me wonder how many western cocks/RVFers have already been in this girl...) Thus, if you are taking a trip, and you know a girl can't go, you mine as well ask if she can, as it'll make her want to suck your cock just for asking.

Moscow Update

Do you think the travel bit would work in Ukraine? I haven't been to Russia since 2013 and I'd love to go but obtaining a Russian visa was a massive hassle the last time.

Moscow Update

And, as was posted here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-45533.html, the thing to watch out for in moscow as a foreigner is being drugged by women at bars/clubs. Never leave your drink, and watch the bartender poor it. There was an Irish guy drugged and robbed in January. A friend of a friend was drugged at a strip club by a hooker, and dumped out of a taxi in mid-winter with no coat. He almost died. A former co-worker of one of my language tutor's took two dyvushki home from the bar, was thinking he was going to have a threesome. Instead he was drugged and robbed... On the whole, though, I've felt safe here.

Moscow Update

Is it easier to blend in if you look a certain way?

I suppose Russian people can be blonde, brunette or redhead, so are there certain slavic features they can notice you lack and that's how they tell youre a foreigner?

For example, a blonde dude in colombia is an obvious target, but are there any ways to blend in more in Russia?

Moscow Update

Quote: (03-01-2015 02:06 PM)Porfirio Rubirosa Wrote:  

Do you think the travel bit would work in Ukraine? I haven't been to Russia since 2013 and I'd love to go but obtaining a Russian visa was a massive hassle the last time.

I haven't been to Ukraine, but have met a few Ukranian girls in Moscow. Actually, I tindered one when she was in Moscow, and then she went back to Kiev. We discussed having our first date on a ski vacation in the Alps, but I was busy and didn't want to spend the coin. I strongly suspect it would be effective...

Moscow Update

Oh well. I'll decide later but ninety visa-free days in Ukraine are tempting.

Moscow Update

@_Cicero, how are you perceived now as an American? I hear that something like 60% of the population has a very negative view of USA now and (rightly) suspect USA and the West of getting too involved in Ukraine.

On a related note I just found out today that a friend of my dad was assaulted at a Moscow bar. During the conversation the fact that he was from Lithuania (which has recently been accused by Putin of funneling weapons to Ukraine) on business somehow came out and caused some provocation from a local drunk. So I assume one has to be cautious. I am working on my Russian visa now for May travel and not sure if I should be mentioning the American part of me on the streets too much, perhaps lie that I'm from Canada?

Moscow Update

What's your monthly budget like in USD?

Moscow Update

Quote: (03-01-2015 10:52 AM)_Cicero Wrote:  

These higher end Russian girls will expect you to arrange cabs for them -- nevermind that you just got off the airplane and have poor russian. Download yandex.taxi onto your smartphone, and order taxis for them.

Moscow has UBER.
https://www.uber.com/cities/moscow

You can set the pin anywhere on the map to pick some one up. So You can send an uber to go pick up the girl. Then you can set a destination pin so the driver will know exactly where to take her. Plus you get to see exactly where they are in real time so you never have to show up early or late.

This is not from experience of using Uber in Moscow but several other places in Asia and the US.

Moscow Update

Quote: (03-01-2015 09:50 PM)DirectDanger Wrote:  

These higher end Russian girls will expect you to arrange cabs for them -- nevermind that you just got off the airplane and have poor russian. Download yandex.taxi onto your smartphone, and order taxis for them.

Moscow has UBER.

You can set the pin anywhere on the map to pick some one up. So You can send an uber to go pick up the girl. Then you can set a destination pin so the driver will know exactly where to take her. Plus you get to see exactly where they are in real time so you never have to show up early or late.

This is not from experience of using Uber in Moscow but several other places in Asia and the US.

I used it to get to the airport from my apartment. The fare was roughly 30 dollars.

Moscow Update

Quote: (03-01-2015 09:52 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2015 09:50 PM)DirectDanger Wrote:  

Moscow has UBER.

I used it to get to the airport from my apartment. The fare was roughly 30 dollars.

Yeah in some cities Uber will have a set fee to the airport. You can see the set price at the bottom of this page. https://www.uber.com/cities/moscow

Otherwise the prices look pretty damn cheap when the exchange rate is 60 to 1.

Moscow Update

nice update +1, I have to eventually make it there.

Moscow Update

Quote: (03-01-2015 02:01 PM)_Cicero Wrote:  

Third point -- girls here are so pro-travel, if you ask them to take a trip they will jump at the chance. I went on dates with two flight attendants, and both invited me to meet them in other cities... Both times I didn't do it, and both times I missed on getting the lay. Another girl I asked to go to NYC with me after two dates, and she tried to take off work, and then almost quit her job just to go with me. With this girl I had barely even kissed her at that point. Just asking her actually made her wet. She said "You American guys never ask..." (This almost made me wonder how many western cocks/RVFers have already been in this girl...) Thus, if you are taking a trip, and you know a girl can't go, you mine as well ask if she can, as it'll make her want to suck your cock just for asking.

What web sites would you recommend to guys who live in NY (or another cool city) and want to invite one of these high-class, travel-obsessed girls from Moscow to visit for a few days? I don't want to travel all the way to Moscow just to meet girls (not in winter anyway), but wouldn't mind hosting a girl from Russia for a few days, couchsurfing style, if she puts out, of course.

I mean, I could change my location on Tinder and try to match with some girls in Moscow, but not sure what to tell them after that about using a fake location. I am a native Russian speaker, but I don't think it helps very much in this case.

Moscow Update

Quote: (03-01-2015 05:24 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Good to hear from the master himself...

I'd say I spend 120,000-150,000 rubles a month ballpark. You could do for less for sure. That's like $ 2-2.5 g's a month at current exchange rates -- my salary is guaranteed in rubles. Basically, I'm a lucky bastard. When i signed for my apartment, it was a bit south of two grand a month US. Now it's a bit north of 1 grand a month, as the ruble price is fixed. So, now I need to move to more expensive apartment, as my current flat is too cheap. Better for your self-esteem/pussy to live somewhere commensurate with your salary, even though it's nice to save...

I'd say, even with the devalued Ruble, I wouldn't call Moscow cheap. It's much better then it was. But I couldn't bear going out for dinner and drinks when I first arrived due to the price...

Moscow Update

Yeah, these incidents do happen. I haven't had any issues with this, really. The guy who hooked up my cable was from Donetsk, and went on-and-on about political issues, but he finally left my apartment without incident. If a guy asks you where you're from at a bar, better to say Canada probably, until you know if he's going to be friendly or not.

And Americans don't seem to be suffering at all in the eyes of dyvushki. I even suspected that once the ruble started tanking, i was getting more hits on Tinder/OKC.

Quote: (03-01-2015 05:09 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

@_Cicero, how are you perceived now as an American? I hear that something like 60% of the population has a very negative view of USA now and (rightly) suspect USA and the West of getting too involved in Ukraine.

On a related note I just found out today that a friend of my dad was assaulted at a Moscow bar. During the conversation the fact that he was from Lithuania (which has recently been accused by Putin of funneling weapons to Ukraine) on business somehow came out and caused some provocation from a local drunk. So I assume one has to be cautious. I am working on my Russian visa now for May travel and not sure if I should be mentioning the American part of me on the streets too much, perhaps lie that I'm from Canada?

Moscow Update

I wouldn't recommend Tinder for this. I think you'd do best on Russian Cupid, where you have girls who are already looking to do something like this. If you don't want to shell out cash for this, try OKC, or other dating sights (which I haven't done yet out of laziness...). If you live in New York, or someplace night, Russian women will absolutely fly out and fuck you if you host them and promise to pay for their plane ticket. Issue is that you won't know exactly what you're getting until she arrives...

Quote: (03-01-2015 11:21 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

What web sites would you recommend to guys who live in NY (or another cool city) and want to invite one of these high-class, travel-obsessed girls from Moscow to visit for a few days? I don't want to travel all the way to Moscow just to meet girls (not in winter anyway), but wouldn't mind hosting a girl from Russia for a few days, couchsurfing style, if she puts out, of course.

I mean, I could change my location on Tinder and try to match with some girls in Moscow, but not sure what to tell them after that about using a fake location. I am a native Russian speaker, but I don't think it helps very much in this case.

Moscow Update

^^ Thanks. I'll try OKc. I'm not paying for their plane tickets, though.

Moscow Update

Quote: (03-02-2015 01:20 AM)_Cicero Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2015 05:24 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Good to hear from the master himself...

I'd say I spend 120,000-150,000 rubles a month ballpark. You could do for less for sure. That's like $ 2-2.5 g's a month at current exchange rates --

That's not too bad, I figured at least $3k. Based on my living standard and lifestyle, I figured I'd need $3-4k/month for Moscow. In Poland I'm spending about $1500/month.