rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

profitable online business ideas?

Hey guys I live in California. I am 31 years young and welder by trade. I have an itch to drop everything and go abroad for a while. My issue is that i dont believe my job would translate well in say the Phils or Thailand. What I mean is that I'd make little money doing it.

From what i've read the easiest way to make money overseas is to run an online business. What sort of business would you guys recommend for someone who doesn't have that sort of background? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Post this in lifestyle.

I also recommend reading The 4 hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss, I think your answer will be explicitly stated in its pages.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Make a basic welding video series that people can pay for and post free samples on youtube.

Everyday things like car fixtures and other basic welds. Breakdown the gear needed and technique used.

Add to the video with Commission on Equipment

Find people/companies to link to for tools and equipment. Have suggestions for equipment and link to those for a commission as a part of your program.