rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whats your go-to movie when you've got a girl coming over?

Something you find gets a good convo going, gets her in the mood, etc.

(I know if she's coming over for a "movie" you're more than halfway there, but lets not focus on that)

I pick one I've watched before, or one I don't like, or one that has some sex in it.

G

Newest released with good IMDB rating. Of course I look at the trailer first before I download it so it isn't some crappy beta/romance/drama story. But neither the less most movies I watch sucks and I wouldn't usually start a movie if I wasn't with a girl.

I wouldn't think so much if the girls will like it or not, it's more important that I like it.

Quote: (02-22-2015 09:12 PM)Geomann180 Wrote:  

I pick one I've watched before, or one I don't like, or one that has some sex in it.

G

Okay the sex I understand, but why re-watch a movie, especially if you didn't like it?

Dupe:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3234.html

Vicky Christina Barcelona [Image: biggrin.gif]

I have an old Pablo Francisco stand up dvd. They never know who he is, and think its the funniest thing they've ever seen.

I never watch movies with girls. Not enough interaction or opportunities for eye contact and flirting.

Instead I make her a drink, then ask her what kind of music she likes. We play different songs both she and I pick, and I try to keep her standing at all costs. Sitting = death. You don't want her to relax, you want her body firing on all cylinders.

Anyway, the music thing works for awhile, then we look at pictures or whatever and before long it's game on.

Anal Assault 7

hahahahahah

Something scary like Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I feel like a scary, violent movie gets them sort of aroused.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Although I've never had good logistics (so I've never truly followed through) I found the ones you genuinely like...

This sort of occurred by accident because I have a massive dislike for U.S films so it's usually probably that I've never seen any known U.S films. I tend to always give chicks shit for watching U.S films. (jokingly of course I'm not a fanatic, ha!) However, this always stems from me revealing my bias and addiction to foreign films (Korean, French, German, etc) to the point that I've seen maybe 75-100 Korean films in the past 5 years.

One time, a korean chick actually used this as a way to kind of get me to come over. However, many times I gave my number out with the intention of watching a specific film.

As a recommendation for goto films... (You will not be disappointed)

Horror = High Tension (French Film)
Thriller = Headhunter (Scandinavian Film)
Romance = More Than Blue (Korean Film)
Romantic Comedy = My Sassy Girl (Korean Film)
Science Fiction = Soylent Green (OLD, American Film)
Comedy = The Inbetweeners 1 (UK Film)
Comedy "Dry Humor" = The Guard (UK Film)

One day, when I get my own place I'll have weekly movie nights hahaahah

P.S...Usually I personally focus on the introduction to korean films because there are so many films that push the limits, for instance I didn't mention Irriversible (French) which was by far one of my favorite styles of cinematography. Korean films I always tell people to watch to get into it are "The Chaser", "Memories Of Murder", "I Saw The Devil". (Usually before I make these mentions I always ask if they've ever seen Oldboy, not the american shit version)

Quote: (02-23-2015 03:36 AM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

Vicky Christina Barcelona [Image: biggrin.gif]

No man. Vicky Christina Barcelona is too realistic and just makes girls somber instead of sexual; it doesn't have a washed out happy ending so it's akin to nuking the hamster.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Led Zeppelin (DVD)

I guess because I love Led Zeppelin and its congruent with who i am. I drum on her legs or her butt at certain moments i like in the performance. You get the idea. Its worked for me.

The Third Man. It's a lovely old entertaining black and white movie with equal parts adventure, romance, crime, cool post-WWII setting, and great performances all around. Also if the chick complains because it's too slow or not in color, you know she's completely retarded and will never appreciate anything nice. If she only mildly complains a few days later, after sexy time, then she is malleable.