rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The strangest girl I've ever been on a date with

I need you guy's analysis on this girl because I'm confused as fuck.

Met this girl online. We text for a bit. Try to set up something and she tells me she's really shy. I'm thinking no problem because I'm very good with shy and quiet girls.

I met up with her and try to talk a little and she's just quiet. Which isn't a big deal for me because I'm very good with these types and can ramble on.

But this girl is different, I find her incredibly difficult to engage. Even simple questions results in a "no" and "I'm not telling you that" She avoids eye contact with me the entire time, and looks away or forward. Any question I ask results in a one word answer. Any sort of open ended question I ask results in, "whatever" "maybe" "everything" "I don't know". I take her to the bar thinking, maybe she will lose some of her anxiety. She baby sits one beer. She spends the entire time people watching, looking at the tv, and trying to tell me not to look at her, or avoiding eye contact with me, she occasionally looks at my eyes and when I catch her she says "stoooop." and "this is why I don't like at you"

We eventually get somewhere dark and quiet where we make out a little, she doesn't let me go any further and I let it go and don't act too aggressive about it because she seems timid and I don't wanna scare the cat.

At this point I think, I actually like this girl and feel there's something there, I don't know what it is but she's intriguing. Physically she's a solid 8. She's not a virgin. She doesn't seem "socially retarded" like someone who isn't aware of etiquette or what to do, and like I said, she's a solid 8 so she has a fairly normal personality. There's just something, odd about her that I can't put my finger on.

Eventually we go on a second date. Over text she tells me she wants to go somewhere fun. She tells me she wants to go to a loud, dark, crowded bar or dance club where she can people watch. She jokingly says where she doesn't have to talk and make eye contact.

I meet her and try to go for a hug but she's not having it. We go to a chill bar that would be very good for a date and good for conversation, I try to get her to play pool with me but she refuses to play pool. We finish our drinks and she says she doesn't like it because it's not crowded enough. she gets jealous of this girl that keeps eyeing me. I tell her she probably thinks I'm an asshole because you're not looking at me or even engaging me. She jokes and says we should make out right then and there to get the girl that's eyeing me jealous. She puckers up but jokingly.

The entire time we're walking between bar to bar she seems pissed. I ask her if she's alright and tells me she hates when people ask her that because she just normally looks like that.

We go on to a different loud, dark, dance club which is terrible for game. I get us drinks. I ask her to dance. She tells me she doesn't dance unless she's blackout drunk and won't dance. And she doesn't wanna drink more than a beer.

So we're in the middle of a dance club, I'm standing next to her, she's standing just looking. At some points it did not even seem to the casual observer like we were together, or that perhaps she hated me. It was awkward. At some points I'd try to lead her by touching the small of her back and she'd tell me to stop touching her or not to touch her. Any attempt to engage her on any fucking level would fail.

For example, she told me she had to wake up early to go somewhere with her sister, I ask her, "oh what are you guys gonna do" and she doesn't want to tell me or says no to any sort of question I ask. She was like a brick wall. At the same time I'm sure she likes me. I'm flabbergasted. We ended up in one last club where she continued to stand around and just look at people, I standing beside her. She was acting like everything was cool between us which confused the fuck out of me even more.

By the end of the night my inner game was crushed by this girl and I felt awful about myself. She was impossibly difficult to engage on any level....yet she liked me....I couldn't understand it. It I told her we should leave soon. We walked quietly to the parking lot. I walked her to her car and said see ya and left. I'm sure we could have made out but I wasn't in a bad head space. I don't understand this girl. By the end of the night I was deeply upset because I genuinely liked her.

valhalla

Run off

Next. No sense letting girls get inside your head with their nonsense.

HSLD

HSLD

"Don't stick your dick in crazy."

I'm honestly surprised you didn't have a "fuck this shit" moment and just leave, on either dates. This sounds like a typical Western princess on overdrive. I'm going to guess she's very young (18-21) and lives in a very sheltered environment.

Basically, you went on two dates with a social retard. She may even like you, but has no way to show that, or any kind of warmth or maturity. The reason you are confused is because she is actually sending you very mixed signals: making out with you in the bar, going on another date with you would all suggest the positive, but her plethora of negativity, not reciprocating the conversation, being so closed off, and the like are more than enough red flags to walk away. Not worth the notch or any more of your time. How do people even get to the point of being this far gone?

*made a typo in the OP, it's supposed to be, "look at you" not "like at you"

I've already nexted her I'm just baffled from a game standpoint. Her personality was just so wtf I went on date 2 just to figure her personality out. Never met a girl like that. She has trouble making eye contact.

Keep in mind she's gone on dates with men before. was in a long term relationship so some man must have put up with her. Doesn't give off crazy vibes. Graduated college. Isn't malicious or bitchy, just...odd. Doesn't give off a princess vibe no make up and very simple clothes. No attitude.

No self harm scars, scoped her arms.

valhalla

Edit- didn't read last post properly. My bad.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Seems like this girl is a little crazy and has an obsession with observing.

I would invite her to watch me bang another girl.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

You won most patient man of the year award. I would get up and leave if I'm the only one doing the talking for 30 min. Hell I might even leave her with the bar tab for wasting my time. Answering someone with one word replies is simply rude and it would kill my attraction even for Scarlet Johanson.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Consider her extremely damaged and narcissistic.

What she is doing is just a power trip, i.e. hamster spinning at warp speed. A guy behaving like that would get a reputation as an insufferable jerk and weirdo and become shunned and isolated in a second, but since she's a girl many people will try to jump through her hoops (like you did) and thus feed her ego without any consequences to her.

As for advancing with her, I think some caveman game will melt her faux coldness, but personally I would refrain from it unless you're willing to risk a false rape accusation.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Take her out again

Don't look at her, be on your phone and hit on other girls as much as possible. Literally try to get numbers, she's too shy to cockblock you, so just pretend she's your wingman. She might never talk to you again, or she might step up her game. Either way, you should get at least two numbers on a night out if you're trying and have an 8 by your side

Crazy, retarded, narcissic, damaged and personality disorder girl.

Next. You should have had that "fuck this shit" moment loooooooooooooong ago.

I wonder what would happen if you went hard-core neg on her. Be willing to neg her so hard that she walks off. Stuff like, laughingly say "Wow, you're so ugly when you're angry", "I keep thinking how much fun you could be if you just loosen up", "Are you always this dull? Is this why your last relationship didn't work?, "Did he get bored of you too?" before getting on your phone. I would even experiment with calling other people on the phone while I was with her to see if she would crack.

The only time it seemed she almost played ball was when some other girl was eyeing you. Why not go up to that girl and flirt with her?

I probably would have called her out because that sounds like the date(s) from hell. Probably would have bailed right there in the club. Respect yourself and your time.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Rule 1 : never fuck a girl that is crazier than you are.

Could be Aspergers. Rare in girls.
Try to approach with logic. Be very clear what you want.

She won the frame battle.

I had an ex that took a perverse pleasure in making her dates feel awkward. Fuck that.

Turn the tables. Take this chick out again to something like karaoke, or a venue where she's going to be put on the spot. Take her to a bar where your friends are and introduce her as your new girlfriend. Plant a surprise kiss in her. Then tell your boys she plays this game where she pretends to be too cool. Even better if you have girls that are friends.

Totally fuck with her head by doing the things she hates.

Nobody should make you feel the way she made you feel, and laugh it off by saying I warned you.

Break her, bang her, forget her.

WIA

After about 30 minutes of her refusing to engage me in any type of civilized conversation I would have ejected, blocked her number on my phone and never looked back. She's clearly damaged and a huge head case. Run as fast as you can!

Quote: (02-22-2015 04:45 AM)Valhalla Wrote:  

Met this girl online.

Here's your problem right here.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Pull a "now you see me now you don't "

Just because there are no self-harm scars on her arms, doesn't mean she's not cutting elsewhere. Hooked up with a girl some years ago that was a cutter - scars all over her stomach and thighs.

Sounds like it's time to nope on out of there. After all, the more time spent spinning your wheels with this broad, the less time you're spending approaching attractive, engaging women.

Quote: (02-22-2015 01:27 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

WIA

You let her dictate the entire night by sort of standing there basing all of your actions on how she was acting. Forget her. She wants to go to a club? Fine, but you can lean up against the wall or the bar with a drink, and watch her dance or look at the other girls there giving you IOI's. Dont ask her what she wants, ever. Be cool company, buy her a drink, but dont base your own self worth and emotions of the evening on how she acts. Make fun of her and piss her off, call her bluff prickly charm. She will either go crazy and storm off, or start to make out. She won this one, but she is hanging with you for a reason. Stick it out a little bit, bang then dump.

Emotionally abusive narcissists with either pull you in with an act of being a perfect pleasing match, or with in depth mysterious mindfucks early on. If you turn the table on them you can control them for many years, but it's not worth it since you'll wake up one day older and tired.

"Stop trying to make sense out of nonsense"- Dante Nero
You could try what WIA said, or eject.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (02-22-2015 08:38 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Consider her extremely damaged and narcissistic.

As for advancing with her, I think some caveman game will melt her faux coldness, but personally I would refrain from it unless you're willing to risk a false rape accusation.

Tried this on the first date, she couldn't take even a light hair tug. She kissed in this very gentle inexperienced light peck way. Said she does not understand why people try to "hurt" each other during sex.

Quote: (02-22-2015 10:00 AM)Sonoma Wrote:  

Take her out again

Don't look at her, be on your phone and hit on other girls as much as possible. Literally try to get numbers, she's too shy to cockblock you, so just pretend she's your wingman. She might never talk to you again, or she might step up her game. Either way, you should get at least two numbers on a night out if you're trying and have an 8 by your side

I'm tempted to ask her out again and try this, she definitely commented on a few women eyeing me and acted a bit jealous.

Unlikely there will be date 3 after that terrible night, but we'll see.

Quote: (02-22-2015 12:08 PM)not-a-pua Wrote:  

Could be Aspergers. Rare in girls.
Try to approach with logic. Be very clear what you want.

I've been on MANY dates. Her behavior closely mimics one girl I later found out had aspergers. The aspergers girl was much more crazier and exhibited various red flags that you could notice very easily. '

This girl passes through all the typical red flags, doesn't seem crazy, has been in a serious relationship, and seems "normal enough". One particular thing that makes me think this might be a possibility is her inability to look me in the eyes.

However she's legitimately shy/intimidated by looking at me and doesn't seem socially retarded enough for that to be a possibility. I'm sure if I got her in a room alone with me somewhere we could have sex.

I had an ex that took a perverse pleasure in making her dates feel awkward. Fuck that.

Turn the tables. Take this chick out again to something like karaoke, or a venue where she's going to be put on the spot. Take her to a bar where your friends are and introduce her as your new girlfriend. Plant a surprise kiss in her. Then tell your boys she plays this game where she pretends to be too cool. Even better if you have girls that are friends.

Totally fuck with her head by doing the things she hates.

Nobody should make you feel the way she made you feel, and laugh it off by saying I warned you.

WIA

Been on a date with a woman like that, her behavior seemed very genuine and not a part of an "act" to fuck with my head.

I assumed her shyness would disappear by the second date but no. She made passing comment but I wasn't paying too much attention and told me she's not like that with everyone only some people. but I'll definitely soak in all your guy's advice and see what works. Definitely intrigued to see what works from an experimental game standpoint.

Definitely tempted to bang for the novelty of the notch but I'm more likely nexting. I'll radio silence for a week.

Her actions never seemed malicious and she never seemed to be doing any of this out of any particular intent or due to narcissism. Her short replies weren't in a "bitch shield" way. She would turn into a little shy girl if I stared at her too long. First date her what seemed to be feminine coyness was a bit cute, second date it appeared to be a total lack of of an ability to engage her, it was frustrating, obnoxious and annoying.

Quote: (02-22-2015 09:35 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

WIA

You let her dictate the entire night by sort of standing there basing all of your actions on how she was acting. Forget her. She wants to go to a club? Fine, but you can lean up against the wall or the bar with a drink, and watch her dance or look at the other girls there giving you IOI's. Dont ask her what she wants, ever. Be cool company, buy her a drink, but dont base your own self worth and emotions of the evening on how she acts. Make fun of her and piss her off, call her bluff prickly charm. She will either go crazy and storm off, or start to make out. She won this one, but she is hanging with you for a reason. Stick it out a little bit, bang then dump.

You're right. One mistake I made is with every attempt at me trying to engage her it would fail, and I began to care too much how she was feeling but only because this woman isn't aware of the disinterest signals she sends out at all. Her lack of engagement probably made me a little needy and fucked with my game, and made me base my game on how she was acting when this was her normal self.

I gotta give out a more IDGAF atitude, try less, and probably talk way less. I'm going to say very little, flip the script and try to let her fill the silence.

She does not dance though. She literally went to the club and just stood there or sat on the couch next to me like a person who's never been to a club trying to "soak in" the entire experience.

It was interesting. I was watching her.

I saw her eyes, she would look around, look up at the walls, look at all the lights like a child, like someone who's never been to a club, like the entire thing was a novel experience. She would observe people closely, especially when the guys would approach girls and vice versa and comment on their approaches and we laughed about it(this was one part that was pleasant because we exchanged a few comments about the guy's game, why two girls where acting bitchy, and the one guy who number closed another girl).

She told me she used to go to bars/clubs a lot so it's not something new to her.

Girl spun my male hamster pretty well. I've never analyzed any women's actions or cared to.

I'll update you guys on this if I get the bang, highly unlikely. We'll have to wait till next week when I'm more free.

valhalla