rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fucking Girl while have a date set up with another for next night

Hi! I'm a fairly new poster, but by all means not a new reader. If I'm posting to often, Roosh, let me know.

As I mentioned in a previous post, Imet a girl in a club, and hooked up with her but didn't bang. I set up a "date" in the near future. The question is: In the meantime, can I bang other girls? Now of course I can, I'm not in a relationship, my question is, being that we will go out, have a few drinks there are two things possible:
1. we bang and never see each other again.
2. we bang that day or the next, and start "dating". It is possible to be alpha, yet like a girl of course.

If option 2 should happen, I will undoubdtedly feel some sort of guilt, or however you wish to define that feeling, knowing that I fucked some chick while we had already begun our process of what would eventually turn out to be us dating....

Thanks!

As far as I'm concerned nothing is off the table until you're unambiguously exclusive with a girl. Think of it this way: would it be reasonable for you to complain about her going on a date with another guy when two haven't even fucked yet, let alone committed to a monogamous relationship?

Of course you can follow whatever personal ethics you want though. If dating one chick at a time is what makes you feel good then go for it. Personally, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me, plus there's the not-insignificant consideration of long dry spells when you only let one pot simmer at a time.

Quote: (05-09-2011 10:42 PM)evanb Wrote:  

As I mentioned in a previous post, Imet a girl in a club, and hooked up with her but didn't bang. I set up a "date" in the near future. The question is: In the meantime, can I bang other girls? Now of course I can, I'm not in a relationship

What does being in a relationship have to do with who you can and cannot bang? You're new at this, you still care. That's normal though, over time, that'll go away, I guarantee! Eventually you'll wonder why a girl you've been seeing for a few months is mad that you're not exclusive.

If you want to bang others, bang. I personally would make sure to say out loud that you aren't exclusive just so if you get caught or if she's getting antsy, you can say you were never exclusive. But thats only for your benefit. Women have a way of forgetting shit like that.

Sympathy for the Devil

Not sure if serious...OP, how old are you?

Game doesn't have to go against your morals. Personally, if I made out with a girl but haven't banged her yet, I would keep the other options open. If I banged her and she wanted to be exclusive, then I wouldn't go on dates with other girls, but that's just me. Gringochileno has a good point.

Don't drop one in favor of the other until you're absolutely sure, because that's a sure recipe for blue balls.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before