rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

COLOMBIA & BRAZIL - MARCH 24TH / APRIL 22TH 2015

What's up guys?!

First of all, for whoever that understands Portuguese here it goes:
Vai rolar putaria praaaaaa caraaaaaalho!!
[Image: Strip.gif]

The event of the year has been confirmed and booked!!! [Image: tard.gif]
ONE-A-DAY Edition (As per Doctor's recommendation)

Yeah, Yeah, I know you guys are upset because I'm leaving Toronto behind, full of talent and all that Jazz that we all love right?! LMAO

I'm going to Colombia (BOGOTÁ) and Brazil (São Paulo). This is what it looks like:

Mar 24 - Apr 3: Bogotá (Party time) - ZONA ROSA AREA
Apr 3 - Apr 22: São Paulo (Party and Family time) - MORUMBI AREA

So I've been considering to hit FORTALEZA-BRAZIL around April 10th - 13th. This will be a WICKED trip INDEED!

When was the last time you visited these places?
Sao Paulo - March of 2014
Bogotá - September of 2014
Fortaleza - NEVER

Check out my notch information here

A little bit about me.. Brazilian, divorced, light skin, 27, 5'8 (174cm), Gym Rat Muscular body, Shaved hair, Hazel eyes and I love to fuck! hahaha! Language skills are working in my favour: Portuguese, English, French and a bit of Spanish.

Looking forward to meet any of you guys in any of those places! PM is key! TAG ALONG!!

Quote: (Yesterday 06:51 PM)Runner2k Wrote:  

What's up guys?!

First of all, for whoever that understands Portuguese here it goes:
Vai rolar putaria praaaaaa caraaaaaalho!!
[Image: Strip.gif]

The event of the year has been confirmed and booked!!! [Image: tard.gif]
ONE-A-DAY Edition (As per Doctor's recommendation)

Yeah, Yeah, I know you guys are upset because I'm leaving Toronto behind, full of talent and all that Jazz that we all love right?! LMAO

I'm going to Colombia (BOGOTÁ) and Brazil (São Paulo). This is what it looks like:

Mar 24 - Apr 3: Bogotá (Party time) - ZONA ROSA AREA
Apr 3 - Apr 22: São Paulo (Party and Family time) - MORUMBI AREA

So I've been considering to hit FORTALEZA-BRAZIL around April 10th - 13th. This will be a WICKED trip INDEED!

When was the last time you visited these places?
Sao Paulo - March of 2014
Bogotá - September of 2014
Fortaleza - NEVER

Check out my notch information here

A little bit about me.. Brazilian, divorced, light skin, 27, 5'8 (174cm), Gym Rat Muscular body, Shaved hair, Hazel eyes and I love to fuck! hahaha! Language skills are working in my favour: Portuguese, English, French and a bit of Spanish.

Looking forward to meet any of you guys in any of those places! PM is key! TAG ALONG!!

Two of my favorite countries. I am interested to hear about Fortaleza. I have been to Recife, but I suspect Fortaleza is better.

Good luck