rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming a Sports Fan

Gaming a Sports Fan

Gents,

This is my latest challenge on the game path and I wanted some input and advice from more experienced folks out there.

Through social circle game, I came across a mutual friend who happens to support the same Premier League soccer/football team that I do. She also happens to be a huge fan of the team.

I've seen the merits of this discussed before here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-25064.html

I'm personally ambivalent on the issue of whether that adds to or detracts from attractiveness, but she's otherwise a cute Hungarian 8, and 18 years old to boot.

Text game consisted of me chatting about the team's prospects with her, making some jokes about players, and she generally liked that. Within 15 messages, I suggested that she come watch their next game at my apartment, which is this Sunday, and she agreed.

My question is, now what? Premier League games occur here in the U.S. very early, so it's not like I can close her with drinks or escalation like I could if it were an evening game/sport. I'm hoping they score a lot so I can get some good kino in and have her come away feeling good.

What's the next step after this?

Quote:Quote:
Menace Wrote:
An experience is in her head and no guy can ever jizz on it.
Vaun Wrote:
Goldmund Wrote:
Music
This was used a lot when I was young and really into the underground scene. I would invite girls to come back to listen to Fugazi records.
This is the first time in recorded history that Fugazi was used to remove panties.

Gaming a Sports Fan

Go watch the game at the apartment. If she acquiesces to go to your place, most of the gaming is already done.

You don't need to watch an EPL game, do some research on other leagues and consider streaming sites to get games from other locations hooked up to your TV. Hell, even get an Asian/African league game on. It will give you plenty to talk about. You might even have more fun than if you watched an EPL game.

But really, you want to Try to find other interests you both share that is not football.

I say this for two reasons:

1) Overly relying all of your jokes, flirtations, game on just football/soccer alone is very "one trick pony" which girls will quickly find boring. No matter how much of a "fan" she is.

You also will find new areas of mutual interest with which you can connect with her.

2) This is a big one - If she really is an 8, like you say, you are just DHVing the athletes. Don't do that. You're elevating their status even further than it already is above both of you. I'm not saying she's going to go out and try to find the nearest pro soccer player to boff (although she might.......) - I generally try to avoid raising the status of another man at all costs.

Another thing you could try is just kicking the ball around with her on a field. Try to see how long you can juggle the ball in the air with her. Get creative.