rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dreams

Dreams

What types of dreams do you guys have? Do you have dreams about picking women up?

The other night i had a dream/nightmare about this really hot chick and her friend. Near the end of the dream i had her making out and sitting on top of me in the car. She asked how old do i thought she is. I dont recall what i said but she shook her head and said lower.

Turns out she was 14! lmao. the end of the dream was me in a state of shock and disbelief.

Also does anyone here achieve a lucid dream state often?

Dreams

I used to visit a frequent lucid dreamers community, check it out http://www.ld4all.com/ if you're interested.

I've probably have had alot of dreams where I pickup girls, or at least try to, its very cool. Sometimes I achieve SDLs/SNLs in really weird ways, its amusing.

Quote:Quote:

Also does anyone here achieve a lucid dream state often?

I've had my share, although it happens very rarely. I got into this stuff a little seriously last year, it was fun but it gets very dissapointing when you have a ''dry spell''. Lucid dreams are definitely amazing stuff though, maybe I should get back on this stuff.

Dreams

My last dream was of my ex-wife, except in the body of the 19-year old she cockblocked me from by taking off (scrambled to save the money, etc). I gamed her then rejected her right at the end.

Sympathy for the Devil

Dreams

I've been having real long, crazy dreams lately. I usually don't remember them but not with these. I had one a few days ago that had me in LA getting high, talking to some cholas and checking out tourist shit. I woke up and was messing around on Facebook while taking my morning shit. I almost forgot about my buddy who lives in LA but caught one of his status updates. I know he wouldn't mind letting me crash on his couch for some $$ and showing me around town. I might have to make that dream a reality

Dreams

I've had a few psychic/premonitory/clairvoyant ones.

I make an effort to write them down because I use them for whatever I'm writing at the time, but I'd do it even if there was no purpose or use behind it. Writing down your dreams is a rad hobby in itself.

Dreams

You can get very good at lucid dreaming with practise. In high school, when I had plenty of time to sleep all day, I practised it a lot. It's a fun thing to do but getting really good at it can take a long time.

I still go lucid fairly often though. Once you get used to realising that you're dreaming it will happen regularly. Often when I get the beginnings of nightmares I can get rid of them by realising I'm asleep and change the dream.

It can be a lot of fun too and incredibly realistic. If you want to get into it I highly recommend this book: http://www.amazon.com/Exploring-World-Dr...705&sr=1-1

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Dreams

i had a dream last night i was sucking some birds tits and finering her on the top of a diving board!

Dreams

If I dream its usually about whatever the most intense stimulus I had just before bed was. Been nerding it up and watching anime before bed lately, so yeah giant robots, giant robots everywhere

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Dreams

I had a weird dream last night that I had 2 cocks. Now, the bottom cock was huge and enormous to please the vagina, and upper cock was smaller, and leaner to please the clitoris or anus...then, after sex, the smaller one would fall-off, and a new one would start to grow for the next sexual encounter....fucking weird shit.

I need to stop eating right before bed...this shit is crazier than eating those mushrooms that make you hallucinate.

Mixx

Dreams

Mixx I had almost the exact same dream a few days ago. Two cocks side by side one was bigger..I wonder what that means?

Dreams

I usually have a lot of nightmares and just weird sometimes disturbing dreams.

Some of the more fucked up ones I write down on various notepads I keep, with some poorly drawn sketches of it.

Had one lucid dream in the past year. Was being chased by something, I fell down into some leaves and realized I was inside a dream. Just sort of looked around and picked up a leaf and was like "holy fuck, it's so real."

Dreams

Quote: (10-20-2011 09:10 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Mixx I had almost the exact same dream a few days ago. Two cocks side by side one was bigger..I wonder what that means?

Freud would of a field day.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Dreams

I have recurring nightmares that I am in junior year of high school again and have gotten a C on a math test. I wake up in a cold sweat.

Dreams

I had very beautiful and sweet dreams until school started and i most often have dreams that i'm falling from somewhere and i get startled and wake up.

Dreams

I keep having a dream I'm sitting by a waterfall somewhere in asia and eating a bowl of steaming rice that makes my whole body give off steam and I start sweating rapidly.

Dreams

always dreamed of falling or sliding and when I do, I get to jump up or somewhat kick and then friends laugh at me.. happens everytime I nap and when I'm so stressed

Dreams

Last night, I had the craziest of dreams.

I saw a man kill another man then evading the police.

I run to a near parking garage.
Then, I'm heading to a party with some friends.

The party is in a mansion and has a weird vibe. I get inside the mansion and the man is there as a waiter. I try to play it off as if I don't know him and shake his hand.

Then it goes to another scene of me tripping and falling down. I laid on the floor for a few minutes. Once I looked up, guess who was there. The fucking guy.

Then I go back to the murder scene but this time from the guy's perspective.

Turns out he is a fucking hitman.

Once he's done, he goes back to meet with some old guy. The old guy let's him know that someone might have seen him (me). The hitman is hesitant at first but goes after me.

Fastforward to the moment I'm on the ground. There I am looking at the hitmen in the eyes. Suddenly, I wake up.

Dreams

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin