rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If they did DNA testing for every birth...

We all know that Mandatory Paternity testing will NEVER happen.

Let's assume that the court system would not penalize the poor schlub, and any monies would come from a general tax fund. (something even less likely to happen, as the State forces men who are not the fathers to continue paying even after DNA results)

But what if it did? I've read that paternity fraud is between 10-15%.

1) Dad to be would find out that Mom was fucking around, what happens next?
- Dad is free to go on with his life, how would he change?
- Mom would have to come up with a name and get that guy tested (maybe in the oncoming GATTACA dystopia, they'll just run the DNA through the database)
- The kid ?

2) A decade later, how does that change the dating and sex dynamic?
- guys more or less likely to raw dog?
- women more open to getting raw dogged?
- a bigger generation of Government raised children?

WIA

Quote: (02-12-2015 03:15 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Let's assume that the court system would not penalize the poor schlub, and any monies would come from a general tax fund. (something even less likely to happen, as the State forces men who are not the fathers to continue paying even after DNA results)

- Mom would have to come up with a name and get that guy tested (maybe in the oncoming GATTACA dystopia, they'll just run the DNA through the database)
- The kid ?

WIA

The DNA Diagnostics Center charges $189-$459 for DNA testing services, depending on whether you want them to be legally admissible and for different services. There's no excuse, given this low cost, for not obtaining a DNA test that could save you from being a cuckold.

1) a. Many men wouldn't demand paternity testing even if it was free. But assuming it was mandatory, this would result in a lot of red pill awakenings and men leaving their women and the cuck-kids. I don't believe men are loyal inherently to a baby, like a woman is. Our affection for our children as men grows stronger over time and requires a paternal link. Only men who find out years later than their child wasn't theirs would accept a cuckolding. After all, the father has then grown attached to the child, biology notwithstanding.
b. Assuming the woman could find the real father and milk him for cash, she'd be in much the same place as single moms now. If not, they'd merely live off the government dole, as single moms do now. It would spread the cost of illegitimate children from a single person to society, as is happening now.
c. The kid would live without a father as happens now, unless the real dad jumped in. These situations happen currently, it would just be far more common.

2) a/b. Raw dogging is not done due to logic, it's done due to pleasure. Sex is just far more enjoyable without a condom. I don't think this would change things much here, as the woman who is cheating on her man is already taking a tremendous risk anyway, and she always has the choice of later fingering the man from her liaison for support.
c. Definitely more government raised children and children out of wedlock (but still raised by the real father). Also, a lot more men waking up to truth: that women can be the most deceptive, deceitful creatures on the planet when it comes to their children or themselves, in order to receive support for their sexual trysts from the man they deem most capable of providing for them.

Quote: (02-12-2015 03:27 PM)Texas_Tryhard Wrote:  

- The kid ?

WIA

The DNA Diagnostics Center charges $189-$459 for DNA testing services, depending on whether you want them to be legally admissible and for different services. There's no excuse, given this low cost, for not obtaining a DNA test that could save you from being a cuckold.

1) a. Many men wouldn't demand paternity testing even if it was free. But assuming it was mandatory, this would result in a lot of red pill awakenings and men leaving their women and the cuck-kids. I don't believe men are loyal inherently to a baby, like a woman is. Our affection for our children as men grows stronger over time and requires a paternal link. Only men who find out years later than their child wasn't theirs would accept a cuckolding. After all, the father has then grown attached to the child, biology notwithstanding.
b. Assuming the woman could find the real father and milk him for cash, she'd be in much the same place as single moms now. If not, they'd merely live off the government dole, as single moms do now. It would spread the cost of illegitimate children from a single person to society, as is happening now.
c. The kid would live without a father as happens now, unless the real dad jumped in. These situations happen currently, it would just be far more common.

2) a/b. Raw dogging is not done due to logic, it's done due to pleasure. Sex is just far more enjoyable without a condom. I don't think this would change things much here, as the woman who is cheating on her man is already taking a tremendous risk anyway, and she always has the choice of later fingering the man from her liaison for support.
c. Definitely more government raised children and children out of wedlock (but still raised by the real father). Also, a lot more men waking up to truth: that women can be the most deceptive, deceitful creatures on the planet when it comes to their children or themselves, in order to receive support for their sexual trysts from the man they deem most capable of providing for them.

1. Any man that turns down a low-cost paternity test when there's even the slightest bit of suspicion is every bit an omega male and likely gets off on being humiliated.

2. Cuck-kid is an even funnier word than bastard, but I feel it's not fair to penalize the child for the actions of the mother. More shaming is needed on the part of the female.

Paternity tests should be mandatory before the birth certificate is made out.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Quote: (02-12-2015 03:38 PM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2015 03:27 PM)Texas_Tryhard Wrote:  

2. Cuck-kid is an even funnier word than bastard, but I feel it's not fair to penalize the child for the actions of the mother. More shaming is needed on the part of the female.

Really though, I'm sorry if I implied somehow that it's the child's fault. It of course did nothing to deserve its status. The mother is completely to blame for the fate of the child.

Thinking about all this hyerpgamous deceit and resultant cuckolds makes me sick. [Image: puke.gif]

As far as the hypotheticals, I have no idea. I just know that I know the truth now, and see women for what they really are. Makes me want to bitch slap them silly while I'm inside them.

I'm trying not to be bitter, and to believe there are truly some decent women out there, but what are the chances anyway in this day and age?

Well there are several examples of men who have to pay child support for kids that arent even theirs. So, if we had mandatory testing and the guys walked away from their women because they were cheaters, the state would undoubtedly fuck over these guys by forcing them to pay child support anyways.

Bernard Chapin, a right-wing MRA, calls this the Nearest Male Doctrine. If a woman is ever in dire straits, the state will white knight for her and just punish the nearest male (regardless if he is guilty or not) in the vicinity in order to help the damsel in distress.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Beta fucks beta bucks.

Don't debate me.

If there are guys out there that don't demand a DNA test if a woman is trying to say a child is yours, even if they are married are fucking idiots. I would have to be absolutely sure before I sign up for that kind of commitment.

I doubt misattributed paternity is that high. Suspicious dudes go get tests more often, raising the apparent rates. I doubt there is a way of knowing the rate in general society.

Nature also offers some support: http://www.nytimes.com/2005/03/22/health/22real.html

Quote: (02-13-2015 01:34 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

I doubt misattributed paternity is that high. Suspicious dudes go get tests more often, raising the apparent rates. I doubt there is a way of knowing the rate in general society.

Nature also offers some support: http://www.nytimes.com/2005/03/22/health/22real.html

The 10% false paternity rate is a gross exaggeration, because men who suspect false paternity are a lot more likely to get a paternity test. The real rate is in the low single digits http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2...-cuckoldry

This is a problem that affects poor people disproportionately so things wouldn't change much. Maury Povich would run out of material for his show.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Quote: (02-13-2015 02:11 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

The 10% false paternity rate is a gross exaggeration, because men who suspect false paternity are a lot more likely to get a paternity test. The real rate is in the low single digits http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2...-cuckoldry

1. The people who even think about lovely, loving Wifey, might cheat, let alone go have a test, are GENERALY not betas with one-itis. So it means that the rate is actually higher.
2. Discovery magazine is Politically correct, mild-leftist. This does not mean this article is also tainted, but.....probably.
3. I cannot find the study, probably censorship, AGAIN, (I am tired of red pill stats, research and info just GONE) but it said:

1/10 in the WORLD

1/3 in the West.

Quote: (02-12-2015 03:38 PM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

It is sadly essential for bastardy to be shamed, not so that the children suffer but so that others have a visible indication of the damage that they do to children by having them out of wedlock.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

^^Reminds me of Game of Thrones. Bastards are derided and given names like Snow and Sand.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (02-13-2015 02:11 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

In all fairness, "3%" or whatever "low single digit means" is still scandalous. It should be something like "0.3%" before it was considered a non-problem like it is now. Just look at how much attention rape gets with even smaller victimization rates.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I put forth the idea that tricking a man into rasing an others children, and NOT have any of his own is THE GREATEST crime one can commit.

Murder ends ones life.
But not only does she kill him off genetically, she does so by cheating on him AND making him raise her children that are ALSO the children of the person she cheated on him with.

Men are more mature, emotionally.
If we want to compare to dogs and cats abillity to love:
Men are dogs.
Women are wood doors.

+ Women hide this by crying 3 Liters of tears for a sad picture.
A man if seen (public view) shedding a few tears, he probably broke both his arms or his dog he raised for 15 years died.

So when men become furios when finding out, they are not the father and wasted 20 years of their life, probably their prime, 25-45, is actually a MATURE PERSON containing himself as best as he could.

Women cannot understand the emotion, because nature had no gains from giving them the ABSOLUTE ANGER men can feel for such a betrayal. Joke: What do blonds ask themselves when pregnant? Is it mine?!

Only women in jokes (one hopes) are stupid enough to ponder if it is theirs, whilst men do not have this luck.
---------------------
Again 10% wordwide and 30% in the West are better numbers.

Among the upper classes of Britain, after a woman has had her "heir and a spare", the rest of the children historically have usually been of other parentage.

Unlike the portrayal in the movies, real upper class wives work their asses off. You're selecting someone who's good upper management, serves on boards, runs fund raisers, organizes charity events, and interviews and hires staff. You're more selecting a CEO than a sex partner.

These guys are pretty realistic, with having all the children they can in their first decade of marriage. After that, you don't fire good upper management just because they had an affair. Nor will staff react well to an experienced hand being replaced with a sexy, dumb 18 year old. That's what a mistress is for.

They've got the money, they just take in the child as part of their family. But their idea of "family" is larger than the middle class, and more about loyalty than genetics: They also acknowledge servants as part of their family. There's also cases of childless couples adopting nephews so they can have sons to carry the lineage. In some ways, becoming a son-in-law is being adopted into a new family, and even today husbands marrying into the peerage can be required to change their name to the bride's family.

For the upperclass, it won't reveal anything people don't already know.

It might make a difference for the atomized middle class, giving them even more reason to atomize themselves into even smaller households. I'm sure revenge births will become a new trendy way of announcing yet another divorce in their strange idea of serial marriages.

And for the lower class, who already use pregnancy as a way of creating obligation ties to men, it will just let women use the court system even more. Lower class women know they're not marriageable material. So they settle for second best as child support material. Reliable, reversible, non-surgical male contraception is the disruptive technology that will shake up the lower class, not DNA testing.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Imagine that you're a woman and you're really attracted to this guy, he has a strong personality, he's attractive, he's healthy, he's interesting, maybe a bit dangerous even. You notice other women talk about him in a favorable manner and you can't help yourself from feeling utterly attracted to him and end up falling for his charm. You get pregnant. He leaves you because men like this have other options and you didn't mean much to him. Now you're left all alone, by yourself and expecting a child. You happen to know another men that you know likes you but you really don't have the hots for, but you also know he's a good man, looks good enough and will take care and provide for you and your child. You know there are a lot more men in the world of the second type than then first. You have little means to sustain yourself and your child and you're willing to do what it takes to give said child every chance you can. What do you do?

Women have been doing this since forever and I don't blame them, it's their own genetic wiring and they can't help it. I think it's safe to assume that a large part of us are only here because this happened several times in the past. Honestly, as a female survival strategy is perfect and it benefits society in general because you have strong, healthy kids that are taken care of and grow up to be productive members of said society.

Now, what benefits society doesn't always benefit the individual and as a male this would be the ultimate betrayal, so I know that while I don't blame women for what they do I'm surely having a DNA test done if I ever have a child.

Well one day we'll have an international DNA database. Samples will be taken at birth and entered into the system. They'll be no ducking child support after that.

Of course an underground system of DNA re-sequencing and forgery will appear to help men get out of this.

Team Nachos

The problem with paternity testing is that it assumes that the people DOING the testing are honest about the results. I can't find the link, but I did come across an article some time ago about how pediatricians who treat rare diseases often find out that the dad isn't the bio-dad, but DON'T TELL HIM "for the child" and basically tell them mom that they know, but they won't tell. Fucking assholes.

Edit:

If this really was done, it would cause a lot of problems in the short term. You'd get all sorts of woman's groups and feminists protesting how this isn't fair to the mother and the child. It would cause more burden to the state, because some women really just have no idea who the father is and would need some kind of support.

However, they would be vociferously countered by surprised cuckolds. I also wouldn't be surprised to see the return of anti-bastard laws long term.

Long term, the people who actually did these tests would start getting bribed by mothers to fake results. Strong accountability and auditing measures would need to be done for the techs who did these tests because the risk of "favors" and bribes would be so high.

With the pill, condom and DNA testing, Game, make up, feminist laws, hidden ovulation who is currently leading in the sexual arms race?

Don't debate me.

If a girl says she has my kid I would get a DNA test, I'd hope anyone who reads this site, ROK etc. would.

But if for some reason I paid for and raised someone else's bastard kid and found out after the fact, I'd be on some OJ Simpson shit.

Paternity fraud affects about 1-3% of the population, all indications show.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2...N-lfdD0BAh

"This survey of published estimates of nonpaternity suggests that for men with high paternity confidence, nonpaternity rates are typically 1.7% (if we exclude studies of unknown methodology) to 3.3% (if we include such studies). These figures are substantially lower than the “typical” nonpaternity rate of 10% or higher cited by many researchers, often without substantiation…or the median worldwide nonpaternity rate of 9% reported by Baker and Bellis…"

Of course it happens but I think we all need to realize our sexual experience is on the far right end of the bell curve. We are the people most interested in sex with lots of partners, naturally find girls who are like that, and see extremely slutty behavior from dozens or hundreds of women. In general we are interacting with the far right end of the bell curve of crazy sexuality, so understand that really, many people are perfectly boring and dull in their sex lives.

There is no need to do a paternity test, as such.

Do 23andme yourself, and then do it for your supposed child.

23Andme tells you what percentage of your genome is shared with different individuals on the site. There are many random people who share like 0,5% with you, but if a relative is therem it will say shares 50% or 25% of your genome.

No middle man.

Quote: (02-14-2015 09:45 AM)Teutatis Wrote:  

Imagine that you're a woman and you're really attracted to this guy, he has a strong personality, he's attractive, he's healthy, he's interesting, maybe a bit dangerous even. You notice other women talk about him in a favorable manner and you can't help yourself from feeling utterly attracted to him and end up falling for his charm. You get pregnant. He leaves you because men like this have other options and you didn't mean much to him. Now you're left all alone, by yourself and expecting a child. You happen to know another men that you know likes you but you really don't have the hots for, but you also know he's a good man, looks good enough and will take care and provide for you and your child. You know there are a lot more men in the world of the second type than then first. You have little means to sustain yourself and your child and you're willing to do what it takes to give said child every chance you can. What do you do?

Women have been doing this since forever and I don't blame them, it's their own genetic wiring and they can't help it. I think it's safe to assume that a large part of us are only here because this happened several times in the past. Honestly, as a female survival strategy is perfect and it benefits society in general because you have strong, healthy kids that are taken care of and grow up to be productive members of said society.

Now, what benefits society doesn't always benefit the individual and as a male this would be the ultimate betrayal, so I know that while I don't blame women for what they do I'm surely having a DNA test done if I ever have a child.

You just fell onto my forum troll radar.

Why are you glorifying hypergamy and victimizing women?
It bares repeating that women choose to get pregnant, it doesn't happen by accident.

Yea sure women have been doing this forever, humans have been doing many things forever such as genocide, rape, etc., doesn't mean we should pass it off as the natural order of things, that's not how civilization was built. Also interesting how you completely omitted the part of the ignorant male who is cuckolded and lives a lie, in modern society even if the lie is exposed he will still have to pay.

Since your point is that women are not to be blamed for committing these crimes then I'm calling [Image: troll.gif]

two scoops
two genders
two terms