rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'Fat Is Not a Feeling' - Buzzfeed Back At Encouraging Backwards Societal Improvements

'Fat Is Not a Feeling' - Buzzfeed Back At Encouraging Backwards Societal Improvements

tl;dr Woman talking about her terrible eating disorders she grew up with and how it shaped her to love her body the way it is blah blah typical feminist shit. Not that it's really anything new, especially for BuzzFeed, but it's trending at one of YouTube's most viewed videos today, so I thought I'd see what the deal was.

The thing that really grinds my gears is everything she says at 1:38 - 2:05. I had to watch this part over and over to make sure I was actually hearing what I thought I was hearing. She actually says that war is one of the ways that "the world tells bodies not to love themselves." I'm fucking serious. War = society's way of telling you your body sucks.

[Image: agree.gif]

And the first part of that time frame - How she says that eating 'whatever she wants when she wants' helped her overcome all her problems, basically encouraging that everyone does the same. I'm tired of all this backwards improvement bullshit the media is trying to cram down our throats. At first I didn't care - I mean, if hams feel empowered by being hams, then let them, right? But someone reminded me a while ago that if this shit continues, it'll be the mainstream of society. Everyone's fat, everyone's unhealthy, and if you so much as suggest improvement or encourage a healthy lifestyle, you'll be labeled ignorant and disgusting.

Oh, and she was raped her first month of college. Hmm... I don't know why, but when she subtly mentioned that at the beginning, I couldn't help but think that that's maaaybe...

[Image: bsflag.gif]

What women and SJW's don't get is that feelings do not equal actions. Don't want to feel bad about being fat? Okay, so don't feel bad. But that shouldn't stop anyone from hitting the treadmill and eating smarter.

Quote: (02-09-2015 04:26 PM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

The thing that really grinds my gears is everything she says at 1:38 - 2:05. I had to watch this part over and over to make sure I was actually hearing what I thought I was hearing. She actually says that war is one of the ways that "the world tells bodies not to love themselves." I'm fucking serious. War = society's way of telling you your body sucks.

We've gone from "war is bad because it kills people" to "war is bad because women lose relatives" to "war is bad because it hurts women's feelings".

What a pig. I couldn't stand the scenes zoomed in on her jowl so I skipped through it.

Look at all the inflammation in her face. She can do a cartwheel because shes in her 20's. 10 years from now she'll be cartwheeling into the doctors office for a diabetuuus diagnosis.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

All I hear is a fat cow complaining. I only made it a minute in, that's all the bullshit I could stand. This is the type of shit that trends on Youtube? Fuck.

TEAM VASECTOMY

Right so all the women who haven't had massive amounts of trauma-not even regret sex-still don't have an excuse.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

Quote: (02-09-2015 04:48 PM)SirTimothy Wrote:  

What women and SJW's don't get is that feelings do not equal actions. Don't want to feel bad about being fat? Okay, so don't feel bad. But that shouldn't stop anyone from hitting the treadmill and eating smarter.

Quote: (02-09-2015 04:26 PM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

We've gone from "war is bad because it kills people" to "war is bad because women lose relatives" to "war is bad because it hurts women's feelings".

They're tired of not holding all the victimhood/pity cards? They have to take that one too?

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

First off Buzzfeed is in crystalis mode, not sure how to change to next stage. What you see now is not final form.

Second, greatest alpha will thrive in system where people beta'd hardest than ever before. Be happy. You will reap pussy thanks to more pussy.

[Image: hfguq.jpg]

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

This type of Fat acceptance propaganda that the SJWs are pushing out is just making things alot worse for men in the dat ing game.

If we men ignored thier pleas for attention. And stop giving these women easy validation. Thier whole tone would change.

Quote: (02-09-2015 05:32 PM)ChazKGB Wrote:  

First off Buzzfeed is in crystalis mode, not sure how to change to next stage. What you see now is not final form.

Second, greatest alpha will thrive in system where people beta'd hardest than ever before. Be happy. You will reap pussy thanks to more pussy.

Yes, but there is less available pussy due to there being more fat women. It's almost like the ratio of fuckable women to fuckable men is not elastic. The more pussy men, the fatter and lazier the women can be (their desired state) and still get dick.

In SJW-land, self-love will always trump self-betterment.

Quote:Quote:

This line of thought doesn't originate with Blow, of course. Jean-Jacques Rousseau spoke similarly; his concept of amour de soi suggested that self-love -- that is, love for oneself without reference to outside sources -- was the highest form of happiness, and that only amour de soi could drive good action.

This is nonsense; it always was nonsense; it always will be nonsense. No doubt self-destructive tendencies can harm both the individual and society more broadly. But conversely, self-love as the highest form of bravery undermines the notion of objective good and self-sacrifice in pursuit of that objective good. If being yourself is the highest aspiration for mankind, then anyone who stands between you and your own self-regard becomes an enemy. Society must be shifted on its ear to accommodate your perception of yourself.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/shapiro-...betterment

WNB

wow, she's not even that fat - yeah she's still unattractive, but seriously it would take her all of two months of doing some cardio and not eating like shit, and she'd be bangable. Hell the time she spent on the video could have been spent at the gym and eating right and she'd not be fat.

This is just silly.

Isaiah 4:1